THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I merged all the Johnny Threads into one Super Johnny Thread.

Zombo

--Just because I could

This probably isn't worth a bump- but us folks that are (not intentionally) following the train wreck just saw the latest in the Soap Opera that has become Johnny "former" Football. I think we can call it "Father Knows Best". PG, do you finally believe me and Tex Ag?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/22/johnny-manziel-vegas-punch-kicked-out/

http://www.thetailgatetimes.com/johnny-manziel-gotten-frail-hes-almost-unrecognizable/

This probably isn't worth a bump- but us folks that are (not intentionally) following the train wreck just saw the latest in the Soap Opera that has become Johnny "former" Football. I think we can call it "Father Knows Best". PG, do you finally believe me and Tex Ag?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/22/johnny-manziel-vegas-punch-kicked-out/

http://www.thetailgatetimes.com/johnny-manziel-gotten-frail-hes-almost-unrecognizable/

Apparently the drugs are taking a serious toll on him. That is what I see.

Next time we see him it may not be on TMZ, but on O.B.I.T.

I just can't help thinking what a waste this little churl is. If he would put half that dedication into football that he does partying.. He might be something.. I actually think , And hope.. this kid winds up completely penniless.. I might be the only think that can cure him.. to be completely rock bottom pond scum.

I just can't help thinking what a waste this little churl is. If he would put half that dedication into football that he does partying.. He might be something.. I actually think , And hope.. this kid winds up completely penniless.. I might be the only think that can cure him.. to be completely rock bottom pond scum.

The only thing that (may) cure him is when he runs out of that final $4 million the Browns had to pay him to get him out of their hair (and at the rate he's spending it, that won't take long)- is dad cuts him off.

The two scenarios are- he gets forced into rehab, or he ODs. If he wants to go out in style, rents a Ferrari, and drives it 100 mph over the rim of the Grand Canyon.

The only thing that (may) cure him is when he runs out of that final $4 million the Browns had to pay him to get him out of their hair (and at the rate he's spending it, that won't take long)- is dad cuts him off.

The two scenarios are- he gets forced into rehab, or he ODs. If he wants to go out in style, rents a Ferrari, and drives it 100 mph over the rim of the Grand Canyon.

I agree. Dad NEEDS to cut him off but, having been in a similar situation, he has to know that would practically force Johnny to one of those 2 extremes & that's a tough choice for a parent to make. My OWN son made the right choice & is doing well, but cutting him off from everything but our Prayers was not an easy choice for us to make.

Mike

The first 20 pages of this thread are awesome.

A few of you had J-hole spot on in the very beginning, then some of you wavered. Then the Johnny fanboys showed up to add to those who already wanted him.

That said, the opinions on players I find myself disagreeing with members of this board - a good handful of those members advocated for Johnny being drafted. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

The first 20 pages of this thread are awesome.

A few of you had J-hole spot on in the very beginning, then some of you wavered. Then the Johnny fanboys showed up to add to those who already wanted him.

That said, the opinions on players I find myself disagreeing with members of this board - a good handful of those members advocated for Johnny being drafted. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Eh, I'm not ashamed to admit I was on the Manziel bandwagon-I mean to this day I believe if he did not spiral into chaos he could have been a good football player.

With that being said, people who say they saw this level of personal destruction coming are liars. I know some warning signs were there, but Manziel is on a path to kill himself and be a 30 for 30 in ten years.

Eh, I'm not ashamed to admit I was on the Manziel bandwagon-I mean to this day I believe if he did not spiral into chaos he could have been a good football player.

With that being said, people who say they saw this level of personal destruction coming are liars. I know some warning signs were there, but Manziel is on a path to kill himself and be a 30 for 30 in ten years.

Agreed.

Mike

I heard this morning that the suite he is renting at a BEverly Hills hotel costs $25,000.00 per night. It is 10,000 sq. feet.

At that rate he certainly will be out of money soon enough.

I heard this morning that the suite he is renting at a BEverly Hills hotel costs $25,000.00 per night. It is 10,000 sq. feet.

At that rate he certainly will be out of money soon enough.

Remember MC Hammer got rich and lost it all because he was paying 30 grand a year to friends just to stand around and basically loaf and all the lavish parties.. And yeah.. His own father is an enabler too.

I swear if it's Manziel, that might just be the last straw. I'm not kidding.

^ My first post on this thread........... This will be my last.

I hope they were scouting Alabama- Manziel is a punk.

LOL, saw it from the start. I had my battles with Mike H when draft talk got more serious. I had a feeling of impending Doom when his name got called. Was willing to give him some slack- until it got obvious it wasn't going to work- say the end of the first season. Him flipping off Pettine during the bye week was the final straw.

We should start a death poll. Will he die this year or next year? Who knows it'll be fun! Winner get my Johnny Manziel Jersey.

Don't be a dick.

The guy wore the colors, let's hope he turns a corner and has a great life.

Zombo

Archived