THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did some key bumps out in the parking lot and beat up nerdy Steelers fans.

why did you have to go to the lot?

around here key bumps happen AT the bar

Tony Grossi @TonyGrossi · 3m 3 minutes ago #Browns games v #Colts & #Bengals have been flexed to FOX. No change from 1 pm kickoffs.

Wonder if this will have a National impact - everyone's been waiting to see JFF . . . I just want to win.

Grossi? How in the hell is that possible? My understanding, by contract, the only way games get "flexed" is into the Sunday night slot- on NBC, or they can move a game into a 4 PM as opposed to a 1 PM start time. . No way CBS would voluntarily give up two marquee matchups. Do NOT believe everything you see on Twatter.

How come when I see elway, I want to eat a bucket of oats?

LOL... and to Elway's right was Heckert reminding me of a gumdrop...

Grossi? How in the hell is that possible? My understanding, by contract, the only way games get "flexed" is into the Sunday night slot- on NBC, or they can move a game into a 4 PM as opposed to a 1 PM start time. . No way CBS would voluntarily give up two marquee matchups. Do NOT believe everything you see on Twatter.

Exactlly, How is CBS going to give up Indy @ Cleveland?

The irony of hoorta suggesting manziel needs to grow up is amazing.

Hopefully he does one day so you take down your brian Hoyer poster. Please, post more post on the Internet about how another man needs to grow up to do his job better where he makes millions of dollars.

That's adult-like.

I never had a Hoyer poster up. Sorry you don't like my opinion. I don't care for yours either- noob. .Since you just joined, welcome to the Johnny love train.

Go blow your Johnny doll. And I won't be putting up a JFF poster anytime soon either.

Do you guys know if JFF was a Pettine pick or the GM (or even Haslam)? Pettine's job is safe IMO. The way Johnny looked on those two long passes and his TD seems to indicate he can only get better as he sees more defensive stunts and coverages. I say start him.

The way it looks, Gilbert was a Pettine pick, and Johnny was a Haslem pick. I would bet Farmer would not have picked either guy

10477875_10205392231790138_5795864408460

What I'm JFF!!! You can't do that to me!!! My ego just got crushed.

Seriously- you just going to lie there and weep? Maybe if you bothered to get up and look around- the ball just might have had a remote chance of still being in play.

What I'm JFF!!! You can't do that to me!!! My ego just got crushed.

Seriously- you just going to lie there and weep? Maybe if you bothered to get up and look around- the ball just might have had a remote chance of still being in play.

Well he's more productive and he's now our starter so you should probably get behind him.

Archived