THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

walter is a politician obviously because he can spin any story his way. "should've drafted watkins.....WAH!!!" should've drafted mack....WAH!!"

a neutral fan: "but walter watkins had only 5 catches for 11 yards with his longest being 5 yards."

walter: "i never wanted watkins. i just wanted the browns to draft everybody else i can think of that might be better than who we drafted. i'll figure it out by the end of the year and come back and proclaim my victory!"

This is Walter:

Captain+Hindsight.png

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.. Johnnys Pass should not have been picked.. he displayed what is called arm strength.. velocity.. you know.. the anility to throw the ball faster with more spin.. giving the dedense less time to react.. the ball went through a perfect window.. hoyer couldnt of made that throw. He doesnt have the arm

Wonder if he goes out and celebrates tonight. Probably see some JF crap in the news tomorrow about his late night crap instead of studying.

One good thing about this is they might realize sooner then later JF sucks and can draft a new potential QB.

He's going to fuck your wife tonight and do the money sign.

Look at a the new trolls who have joined, the pro manziel people and the anti manziel people. Neither making any sense at all, just spouting off at the mouth about nothing, this should be a fun week.

As a guy who has supportted hoyer all season, I think it was time to see JF today. I also think at the very least he proved he can handle the NFL game, and he should be the starter next week. Gotta say I think I was wrong about hoyer, he def has some great qualities but he just isn't accurate enough. All my support goes to JF at this point.

there is no way you can go back to Brian Hoyer now. Johnny can play free and with nothing to lose whereas Brian would be looking over his shoulder trying to play perfect.

I take nothing away from horror the Browns are in a playoff position because of him. but with the Alex Mack injury and the pathetic run game johnny has a better skill set for what is needed as far as quarterback scrambling. but with a high injury rate to that skill set Brian Hoyer should remain ready at all times.

Look at a the new trolls who have joined, the pro manziel people and the anti manziel people. Neither making any sense at all, just spouting off at the mouth about nothing, this should be a fun week.

As a guy who has supportted hoyer all season, I think it was time to see JF today. I also think at the very least he proved he can handle the NFL game, and he should be the starter next week. Gotta say I think I was wrong about hoyer, he def has some great qualities but he just isn't accurate enough. All my support goes to JF at this point.

I honestly don't think accuracy was an issue as much as bad decisions. For some reason he's shown he can make really good ones - but for some reason he's been shitting the bed lately. I support whoever they put behind center on Sunday though (I expect it to be JF - maybe our game coverage map will be bigger than usual)

Seems like the first half offense was entirely based on short routes (some slants that almost got jumped) and quick releases - probably to negate the nasty buffalo pass rush. Hoyer is very good at those sort of throws and fast pace, but when it came time to sit and progress through reads down the field he was just off. Panicking after the 1st read wasn't open, never looks to checkdown most of the time (idk why).

Anyway, thanks to BAL and PITT for shitting the bed today, too.

Also, hopefully I'm not the only one who noticed our run game completely died after McDonald got hurt. Coincidence or not?

Here's something I'm not seeing many of you say and is the reason Manziel should start the rest of the season. Every pro goes through some bad games, including Brady and Manning. However, people tend to forget that this the first year Hoyer has been "the man" behind center. I too have been a big Hoyer supporter, but today was icing on the cake on the fact that his confidence and edge is GONE. The telling thing for me was after the INT's he threw they would pan to Manziel, Shanny and Hoyer on the sidelines looking at the pictures. Hoyer consistently just was staring ahead while Manziel was sitting there actually reviewing the plays. To me it looked like Hoyer knew his time was up. I truly thank Hoyer for what he brought to Cleveland and the fact he allowed Manziel time to grow.

The bottom line is Hoyer has lost this team under center and his confidence is totally gone. The play over the past month shows it and it's time to move on and see if Manziel can rise to the occasion. We're still right in this playoff scheme.

Yes, he's GOT to start, I mean with the way his "R.I.P. fumble" vid has gone viral, we can't stop the hilarity now!

https://twitter.com/NFLRT/status/539165832065323009/photo/1

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

It was ruled an incomplete pass and he got up and played. The Steelers lost today to a team the Browns beat. If the attempt was to troll than you failed miserably.

One fucking drive and he goes 80 yards, makes great throws, and scores a rad ass running TD and people want to go back to Hoyer?

What fucking game were you guys watching?

That same game you were. The one when Johnny came in against the Bills J.V Dline, was lucky enough not to have a bad decision picked off and made up for it with some good plays.

You're acting like he came in and set the world on fire.

Someone said it before, the coaches see these two every damn day. They put Kwaun over Gilbert because Williams was producing better. So clearly they have no alliegence to any one player.

If Manziel has heads and shoulders been the superior QB on roster then he would have been starting several weeks ago.

He was put in because Hoyer was ineffective many times, not because he fought his way into the starting spot.

Let's see how this week of practice goes before you call other people Retarded for not jumping on the bandwagon as quickly as you.

I don't care if it is goddamn Vinny Testaverde at QB if it means it will help the Browns win.

that's what i'm saying. pull chris rock the crackhead from the new jack city movie and throw him behind center if it means a win.

brian hoyer got in the way of brian hoyer. who knows if that cat can rectify his situation. too bad it prob won't be on the brown's squad when and if that does happen.

No, the only one who's failed here is YOU. It doesn't matter what it was ruled, the fact is, this Ultimate Clown moment has just EXPLODED all over the web (seriously, check it out for yourself.) That's what counts.

And by the way, it WAS a fumble, regardless of how they called it. Geez.

You're a fucking Retard.

No, the only one who's failed here is YOU. It doesn't matter what it was ruled, the fact is, this Ultimate Clown moment has just EXPLODED all over the web (seriously, check it out for yourself.) That's what counts.

Seems like his TD drive is exploding all over the web. More than the incomplete pass.

Happy the stoolers lost to an NFC south team every other team in the AFCN beat. At home, no less.

That same game you were. The one when Johnny came in against the Bills J.V Dline, was lucky enough not to have a bad decision picked off and made up for it with some good plays.

You're acting like he came in and set the world on fire.

Someone said it before, the coaches see these two every damn day. They put Kwaun over Gilbert because Williams was producing better. So clearly they have no alliegence to any one player.

If Manziel has heads and shoulders been the superior QB on roster then he would have been starting several weeks ago.

He was put in because Hoyer was ineffective many times, not because he fought his way into the starting spot.

Let's see how this week of practice goes before you call other people Retarded for not jumping on the bandwagon as quickly as you.

It's not about what Manziel did in his series, it's about what Brian Hoyer has done the past 3 weeks:

COMPLETELY SUCK.

Manziel can't be ANY WORSE than Hoyer. Hoyer has been hot dog shit and the coaches finally had enough.

JFF got a series and did what Brian Hoyer hasn't done in weeks, score a TD.

I want to go to the playoffs and win games and Brian Hoyer isn't helping that cause.

First: I think of BH and JF like Favre and Rodgers. Fan of Hoyer let Johnny sit and learn.

Second: WE do not need to see anything. Pettine gets to see it in practice everyday. I trust NFL coaches judgement more than any guy sitting on his couch on Sundays drinking beer watching the game second guessing every decision.

Third: Hoyers interception, even though it was a piss poor throw to JG (1 brownie to 3 bills) anybody notice JGs body language when it was intercepted. I wasnt a fan of that no matter how bad the throw was.

Fourth: Manziel or Hoyer against Indy. IDK, like some have said Hoyer has regressed. What made him "good" was game managing and minimal mistakes. He hasnt been that guy for a couple of weeks. JF had a td drive but the game was pretty much over and the bills D didnt game plan for him. IF JM is ready start him, if not BH. Im a bum who was at bar louie in cbus watching the game, ill let Pettine and co. make that decision.

Oh boy! I'm sure Manziel, the Browns and us fans are going to be so humiliated that the QB made a smart play after a bad snap!

The play was ruled a fumble on the field. The NFL replay needed indisputable proof that it was an incomplete pass to overturn in. The NFL has made it crystal clear this year that they are sticking to a more literal meaning of that. But I'm sure those people just changed the call because they have Manziel fever right?

Are we also just not going to address the fact again that the Steelers lost to a team the Browns beat? You are the epitome of why everyone hates Steelers fans.

How bout we wait one more week before we pull the plug on Hoyer . It's a pretty good bet now the ONLY way we get in is by winning the division. Let's look at it realistically . By far the best team we will have faced this year is the Colts next week. I don't think we can beat them no matter which QB starts, but I'd give Hoyer this last shot. I think he deserves it. If we lose then put Manzeil in and let's see how magic he really is the rest of the season. That way he can prove under NFL pressure that he has what it takes especially against two of our three division rivals . If he can beat them I'd let him "borrow" the car. If he can beat Denver I'd sign the title over to him.

GO BROWNS !

WE do not need to see anything. Pettine gets to see it in practice everyday. I trust NFL coaches judgement more than any guy sitting on his couch on Sundays drinking beer watching the game second guessing every decision. IF JM is ready start him, if not BH. Im a bum who was at bar louie in cbus watching the game, ill let Pettine and co. make that decision.

Seeing as how fans are the ones putting asses in seats and jacking up the ratings, there will be immense pressure to play Manziel next week if Hoyer starts and plays like the shit. The Boo's will rain down and the last fucking thing this team needs is to lose the locker room. This front office is going to tolerate a rain of boo's at home.

I trust Pettine and company will make the right decision like they did today.

Archived