THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

After the Bucs game, there will be some real tests for Hoyer.

He has already had some real tests just as big as anything he has yet faced.. He played Pittsburgh twice, Baltimore once and did well enough in those games. Two losses on last second FGs and a big win. His stinker, naturally, was the Jax game.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 1m 1 minute ago

#Browns QB Johnny Manziel said "frustrated" isn't right word to describe his feelings about not playing. Said he's in the right role now.

Always a good career move to correct the boss...

I can see that statement went right over your head... Let me shave a few inches off for you.

Johnny is a very rich kid brought up with a silver spoon. Also I was referring to this.

Hope this helps in your quest to unnumb your nuts.

He fuck your boyfriend?

at least is a Browns fag ...

fixed.

Hopefully none looking that queer!! Hoyer is a PROFESSIONAL quarterback in the NFL. Luckily for us he sticks to football mags as opposed to TMZ and gay golf pics. Why I'm the hell would he even let them use that photo??

How often does a 2nd string rookie get as many endorsement deals as JF? Let the kid make his money. everyone here would stick a driver up their asshole for the opportunity to get an endorsement deal.

Seriously... Does everyone on this board fantasize about gay sex every day?

... everyone here would stick a driver up their asshole for the opportunity to get an endorsement deal.

Endorsement? Hell... I'd do it for the right Driver...

Archived