THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not trying to cause a stir, guys. I'm simply trying to explain to you that QB ratings and completion percentages don't win games.

Johnny Football wins games.

Johnny WON games, in COLLEGE. The NFL is nowhere near the same thing as college ball. I cannot believe there are so many people who cannot grab ahold of this concept.

Special teams left 6 points on the field, the defense shit the bed and people want to blame the guy who completed 76% of his passes without turning the ball over, classic.

Go suck Jewish dicks?

... or "Jesus' Dick"...

Sure hope I'm not wrong about there not being a hell...

When will these games cease? These shenanigans? Hoyer has looked competent, but who the heck wants a merely "competent" franchise QB? Hoyer has put up some solid numbers, but his play will never be the difference between a win and a loss. Comparing Johnny to Hoyer right now is like comparing Kobe to Lebron. Lebron may have prettier stats, but Kobe is the better winner. Kobe will always be the better winner, just as Johnny Football will always be the better winner. Johnny Football told this front office to draft him, doing them a favor by offering his services. Give Johnny the damn ball.[/size]

This is BS, for real. [/size]

This organization has no balls.[/size]

Not trying to cause a stir, guys. I'm simply trying to explain to you that QB ratings and completion percentages don't win games.

Johnny Football wins games.

There was an explanation in there? Sorry, but citing how you'd prefer Kobe over LeBron even now, is not exactly establishing your credibility.

You don't happen to live in San Diego do you?

The Johnny cock worshippers of the world want they're boy in regardless.. They're just about as Retarded if not more so than Stooler vermin..

When will these games cease? These shenanigans? Hoyer has looked competent, but who the heck wants a merely "competent" franchise QB? Hoyer has put up some solid numbers, but his play will never be the difference between a win and a loss. Comparing Johnny to Hoyer right now is like comparing Kobe to Lebron. Lebron may have prettier stats, but Kobe is the better winner. Kobe will always be the better winner, just as Johnny Football will always be the better winner. Johnny Football told this front office to draft him, doing them a favor by offering his services. Give Johnny the damn ball.

This is BS, for real.

This organization has no balls.

I hate to pile on, but Hoyer has been very good thus far, and was excellent yesterday. I wanted Bridgewater to be drafted, but Manziel was my second choice. So, I like the guy. However, Hoyer is NOT the problem.

The Johnny worshippers of the world want they're boy in regardless.. They're just about as Retarded if not more so than Stooler vermin..

The Browns could have Peyton Manning or Tom Brady starting, and they'd still be calling for their man-crush.

I'm an Aggie and a huge Johnny fan.

As long as Hoyer is healthy and playing well, Johnny needs to remain the backup. Reevaluate next season.

One of the few voices of reason from the A&M crowd.Every week, Hoyer is confirming he is what we thought he was- a competent game manager, that's not going to lose you games.

Earth to Manziel worshipers- you don't bench a guy with a 97 qbr for a rookie.

guess i'm not the only one rolling the dice on that one........

hell? being a browns fan for over 4 decades, i think if there was a hell they'd say i've already done my time.

hahaha this one made me laugh out loud...not to be mistaken for "LOL" I feel your pain I have been a Browns fan since 1976. I was 10. Was at my dads friends house and everybody was talking about their teams. "look there is my Vikings" or Dolphins or whom ever. when they ask me who my team was. I didn't know so i looked at the tv and the Browns were playing. I like the colors and nobody else like them. (didn't want to pick someone else's team. so i said the Browns are my team and have been with them ever since...idk dropping a lil dawgpound101 history...sorry off topic

Sure hope I'm not wrong about there not being a hell...

guess i'm not the only one rolling the dice on that one........[/b]

mik, I made a very important edit to the original. Would you mind doing the same in your quote...

Thanks in advance...

Not yet for Johnny football, someday though! I do think regardless of what Hoyer does the writing is on the wall.

Crayon does not count... ;)

I'm an Aggie and a huge Johnny fan.

As long as Hoyer is healthy and playing well, Johnny needs to remain the backup. Reevaluate next season.

Howdy back... all sensible JM fans are welcome.

My daughter and my money went to College Station for five years. Back when it was an inexpensive, state supported institute of higher learning...

Damn... just looked and now tuition, room and board is $22k+ annual (I assume)... not quite double what it was a while back...

Gig 'em...

When will these games cease? These shenanigans? Hoyer has looked competent, but who the heck wants a merely "competent" franchise QB? Hoyer has put up some solid numbers, but his play will never be the difference between a win and a loss. Comparing Johnny to Hoyer right now is like comparing Kobe to Lebron. Lebron may have prettier stats, but Kobe is the better winner. Kobe will always be the better winner, just as Johnny Football will always be the better winner. Johnny Football told this front office to draft him, doing them a favor by offering his services. Give Johnny the damn ball.

This is BS, for real.

This organization has no balls.

it's the coaches job to put the players that they think have the best chance of winning on the field....obviously, so far, they think hoyer is that guy....he's looked real good at times...he's looked not so good at times....all this qb rating nonsense is just that.....the teams that go to the super bowl are the teams that win games.....lots of games....so far we're 1 out of three.....if hoyer can start winning again, he should and will stay on the field...if we lose 2 of the next 3....i'd like to see a change...but only if the coaches think manziel is ready....if manziel's not ready, stay with hoyer, regardless....that said, if manziel's not ready by mid season, i'd question his ability to ever get ready....

I think the people who hate Manziel are just as annoying as the people who constantly kiss his ass. Some of you don't even want him to be good.

Name three...

Archived