THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11465461/johnny-manziel-cleveland-browns-files-10th-trademark-johnny-cleveland

"While he waits to get his trademark to Johnny Football registered, Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has filed for a trademark to a new nickname: Johnny Cleveland."

Is this all this fool care about? How bout learning the focking playbook!?!?! :mad:

Has he earned it?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11465461/johnny-manziel-cleveland-browns-files-10th-trademark-johnny-cleveland

"While he waits to get his trademark to Johnny Football registered, Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has filed for a trademark to a new nickname: Johnny Cleveland."

Is this all this fool care about? How bout learning the focking playbook!?!?! :mad:

Has he earned it?

I'm sure that wont fly.. I bet you there's someone out there actually named "Johnny Cleveland"

There used to be a bigfoot derek Cleveland. Last I saw, in preseason,

he had a hike go over his head, and he watched it sail past,

then turned around, and clomped past the ball and couldn't back up

and land on the ball in time, and got his sasquatch hand boo-booed.

But all that is in the past. The Browns are going to ROCK !

He;s applied for 10 trademarks now.......10!!!!!

So, really, we ought to be calling him Johnny Feckin Trademark..... Mud

That's great ! Mebbe he just got another idea for an eleventh....

There used to be a bigfoot derek Cleveland. Last I saw, in preseason,

he had a hike go over his head, and he watched it sail past,

then turned around, and clomped past the ball and couldn't back up

and land on the ball in time, and got his sasquatch hand boo-booed.

Did you go to the Rand Paul school of limerick writing?

... we ought to be calling him Johnny Feckin Trademark.....

lol...

Merril Hoge is a jealous fucking loser... He was a career backup at best. Him and Bubby were butt buddies I recall.. both classic losers on a losing Steelers squad. Merrill Hoge has 0 credibility.. I guess all that tape he supposedly watches now,Is what he should've been doing while playing... not after his career. was over... complete douche nozzle.

Merril Hoge is a jealous fucking loser... He was a career backup at best. Him and Bubby were butt buddies I recall.. both classic losers on a losing Steelers squad. Merrill Hoge has 0 credibility.. I guess all that tape he supposedly watches now,Is what he should've been doing while playing... not after his career. was over... complete douche nozzle.

'juvenile punk'

:lol: :lol: Hodge needs to chill out.

'juvenile punk'

:lol: :lol: Hodge needs to chill out.

yes,"Juvenile punk" was just a bit over the top. I'm sure running behind Dermonte Dawson was the highlight of his career. Meanwhile John Reinstra was a turnstile who got Bubby Brister beat up. but they did have a couple good lineman like Tunch Ilkin and Justin Strelzyk and Louis Lipps was an awesome receiver who played on a losing team.

sounds like a stripper i once saw in revere, MA blow out candles on stage....if ya know what i mean.

Hahaha!.. Akin to when I was a kid.. I was in a Go Go bar with My old man.. and literally saw some broad make an 8oz coke bottle disappear.. ROFL!

hoge has had one or two too many concussions...it's definitely showing.......it's amazing how these borderline players that manage to hang on for 8 or 9 years get picked up to be an analyst.....maybe being a 10th round draft pick just has just gone to his head......one reason to hope manziel does well is just to make morons like hoge look like the air heads they are...

Has he earned it?

Who gives a flying fxxk? Do u really care what happens off the field? Do you sub to People magazine?

If he doesn't he gets mocked for it as much as that finger-rubbing gesture, and will end up as Twitter's biggest joke source.

Yep, he will be one rich twitter joke any way it goes, "Cause you're Johnny Football man!"

I think any of us would welcome being a twitter joke if we just got paid for that Snickers ad alone.