THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so manziel's a pussy.....???

No,you are a pussy.

and you assholes can't handle someone telling you the facts about cleveland and it's pathetic franchise.....i think it's obvious who the pussies are...

yep, it is, its you

.and, my guess is that most of you "fans" weren't even born the last time the browns won a title..

Oh yea. I watched that 1964 title game on the Monday night after it was played. You were probably playing with your hairless pussy.

...or maybe you were still in diapers and you've heard about it.....i grew up with jim brown...he wouldn't give two shits about your stupid, snide comments.....so, just to be sure....you're the pussies....and i'll tell jim brown, the next time i see him, i said so...

Yes, next time you see Jim Brown tell him that no good football players would ever want to play in cold weather....and see his reaction. His reaction would be to call them...and you, pussies

cleveland used to be a great franchise...but those days are long gone....all they have left is losers like you.....who bitch and moan......and malign your own players.....that's one of the reasons other nfl players don't want to play for cleveland.....worst fucking fans in the league.....

I haven't maligned the Browns players....I have only maligned you for not believing that any player who is afraid to play in cold weather is a pussy.

I mean, really. If you have been a fan of the Browns since the days of Jim Brown...as I have, then how you adopt such a pussy's attitude?

don't believe, just read the shit you post on this site.....

so manziel's a pussy.....??? He seems to be. His college coach says he pouts when criticized and can't handle when things dont go his way. So far, Id agree.

and you assholes can't handle someone telling you the facts about cleveland and it's pathetic franchise....we can handle it. Just not from hit and run trolling idiots like you..

i think it's obvious who the pussies are....hahaha, yes it is. Hit and run trolls, like you, are the most cowardly scum on the earth.(cowards are pussies, btw)

and, my guess is that most of you "fans" weren't even born the last time the browns won a title.....or maybe you were still in diapers and you've heard about it.....i grew up with jim brown...So you are old and from Georgia?? And that proves what???....doesn't matter, cause no one believes you anyway

he wouldn't give two shits about your stupid, snide comments.....nor yours....In fact, I think he'd bitch slap you if he read yours.

so, just to be sure....you're the pussies....and i'll tell jim brown, the next time i see him, i said so...Im sure Jim Brown really cares about what you think of us.....probably keeps him up at night.....and, Im also sure he loves the word pussy. Old guys like you use it so much......you're really just 12, aren't you...

cleveland used to be a great franchise...Um, as far as I know, Cleveland has always been a city....

but those days are long gone....Nope......Still a city.......I just checked

all they have left is losers like you.....who bitch and moan......and malign your own players.....look in the mirror, doh....

that's one of the reasons other nfl players don't want to play for cleveland.....you're clueless. We signed the FA's we went after and JFF texted us begging to be drafted by "Cleveland".....oh, and let's add Lebron & Love to the pro's who "dont" want to play for Cleveland fans.....

worst fucking fan in the league.....yes you are

don't believe, just read the shit I post on this site.....I try to avoid it. But every once in a while I step in it.....your posts are kind of like that one piece of dog shit I just cant scrape off my shoe......insignificant shit, yet the stink is everywhere

so manziel's a pussy.....??? He seems to be. His college coach says he pouts when criticized and can't handle when things dont go his way. So far, Id agree.

and you assholes can't handle someone telling you the facts about cleveland and it's pathetic franchise....we can handle it. Just not from hit and run trolling idiots like you..

i think it's obvious who the pussies are....hahaha, yes it is. Hit and run trolls, like you, are the most cowardly scum on the earth.(cowards are pussies, btw)

and, my guess is that most of you "fans" weren't even born the last time the browns won a title.....or maybe you were still in diapers and you've heard about it.....i grew up with jim brown...So you are old and from Georgia?? And that proves what???....doesn't matter, cause no one believes you anyway

he wouldn't give two shits about your stupid, snide comments.....nor yours....In fact, I think he'd bitch slap you if he read yours.

so, just to be sure....you're the pussies....and i'll tell jim brown, the next time i see him, i said so...Im sure Jim Brown really cares about what you think of us.....probably keeps him up at night.....and, Im also sure he loves the word pussy. Old guys like you use it so much......you're really just 12, aren't you...

cleveland used to be a great franchise...Um, as far as I know, Cleveland has always been a city....

but those days are long gone....Nope......Still a city.......I just checked

all they have left is losers like you.....who bitch and moan......and malign your own players.....look in the mirror, doh....

that's one of the reasons other nfl players don't want to play for cleveland.....you're clueless. We signed the FA's we went after and JFF texted us begging to be drafted by "Cleveland".....oh, and let's add Lebron & Love to the pro's who "dont" want to play for Cleveland fans.....

worst fucking fan in the league.....yes you are

don't believe, just read the shit I post on this site.....I try to avoid it. But every once in a while I step in it.....your posts are kind of like that one piece of dog shit I just cant scrape off my shoe......insignificant shit, yet the stink is everywhere

hilarious. lmfao!

are you there god....it's me johnny......yes I am, but I got nuthin for you.

in case you haven't noticed, i'm stuck in fucking cleveland.......well, I noticed that no one else wanted you. Not even your home state. Then I noticed you texted Clevelands owner and begged him to take you. So, you're stuck now.

get me the hell outta here......!!!!.....mods?

Then you say....."you can't get lamb in Texas???...

Actually you don't come across too many restaurants in Texas that serve lamb...

I second that.

Thirded... get'r'done mod's... please...

why don't cleveland fans just ask the owner to adopt hometown hoyer, that way he can stay with the team indefinitely......he can eventually become the team mascot......it's no accident the browns are near the bottom of the list of teams other nfl players would want to play for.....not only is cleveland a nothing town, with bad weather...but the fans suck big time......the most negative in the league.....they even hate their own players.....who the fuck wants to play for that garbage....???

You are a cunt plain and simple

feels like a sturday night on here right now.

lol Mik I am at an all inclusive resort in Riviera Maya and its almost 11pm, just firing from the hip , you have to admit this blasphemous asshole needs to be named something much more severe than douchenozzle or vagitron. :P

You don't draft someone in the 1st round for them to sit on the bench to a career backup and nobody named Brian Hoyer. Brian Hoyer is decent at best, but is he really the future\? PUt in manziel and throw him vs dick lebeaus defense. Dick lebeau is severely overrated, tim tebow beat him. Our team is down and out, we lost josh gordon and mike pettine is a horrible coach. Put in manziel and let him get the rookie rust off, because hoyer isn't winning us games, our defense will if anything. Jason Campbell is a better qb than brian hoyer, manziel is a better qb than brian hoyer, connor shaw is a better qb than brian hoyer.

Hopefully the preseason game tommorow will open eyes when brian hoyer looks terrible vs 3rd stringers.

Manziel isn't ready, period.

I don't want Manziel out there right away when he doesn't have the system down. I want him to start down the road but let him learn the ropes first. The worst thing they could do to Manziel is throw him out there right away. He also needs to learn the offense and sit for a few more months. He will have all the time in the world.

However, I will agree with you on Mike Pettine... nobody else wanted him and if he coaches anything like has in the preseason, he won't be here this time next year. He mishandled the QB sitaution and just sounds so boring like Mangini, Crennell, and all the others.

Manziel isn't ready, period.

I don't want Manziel out there right away when he doesn't have the system down. I want him to start down the road but let him learn the ropes first. The worst thing they could do to Manziel is throw him out there right away. He also needs to learn the offense and sit for a few more months. He will have all the time in the world.

However, I will agree with you on Mike Pettine... nobody else wanted him and if he coaches anything like has in the preseason, he won't be here this time next year. He mishandled the QB sitaution and just sounds so boring like Mangini, Crennell, and all the others.

and hoyer is? Hoyer caught a lucky streak last year, one of the games he won he threw 3 picks. People act as if hes amazing but in reality he is average. Manziel should be thrown to the wolves and allowed to work through the growing pains. Its the only way. You don't get better by sitting on the bench, hoyer can attest to that.

and hoyer is? Hoyer caught a lucky streak last year, one of the games he won he threw 3 picks. People act as if hes amazing but in reality he is average. Manziel should be thrown to the wolves and allowed to work through the growing pains. Its the only way. You don't get better by sitting on the bench, hoyer can attest to that.

Okay, if Hoyer sucks it up out of the gate then you play Manziel after the bye week to see how he's developed.

OK, Hoyer Hater. Want to hear Boomer Esiason's opinion of your idea about throwing JFF "to the wolves will do?" "He's going to get killed." Is that want you want to see when they cart him off the field in the first quarter when he can't decipher one of LeBeau's blitzes- or you forget Michael Sams sacked him a couple of times on undisguised blitzes off the corner? Manziel doesn't know the playbook, route trees, and how to call protections. Hoyer has (at least) three games to prove you wrong. + he has one thing Manziel doesn't- real live NFL gameday experience in the regular season.

I'm getting mighty tired of seeing supposed Browns fans tossing Pettine under the bus before he's even coached in a regular season game. Damn, The Steelers should have canned Chuck Noll, and the Cowboys Tom Landry by that sort of warped thinking after their first couple of games.

Okay, if Hoyer sucks it up out of the gate then you play Manziel after the bye week to see how he's developed.

Gee, WW- some guys don't have the two communicating neurons to figure out- short of an injury, that's what's going down.

thanks hoorta. you speak the sentiments of most browns fans.

no one hates manziel. hell i think we all hope he will be as good as the manzealots say he will be.

hoyer's coming off an injury and will be just as much a lamb on the field come week one as JF would be. let's all (as browns' fans) hope that this guy can get through this tough schedule so JF CAN sit and learn, dissect the pro game and gleen from some vets about what it takes to start and be productive in the NFL. god forbid hoyer gets hurt within that time period cuz i doubt they'll put JF in but grossberger. then we will all begin to pray (religious or not) at the throne of the porcelain god.

i know i won't be able to hold down a gallon of genny.

Yup. Aaron Rodgers got progressively worse by sitting on the bench. I hear he is out of the league now.

Way too soon for JM. Hoyer should start given the record before injury, even if he did throw picks. A win is a win and until it gets to the point he can't even come close due to his own poor play, then he should start.

Way too soon for JM. Hoyer should start given the record before injury, even if he did throw picks. A win is a win and until it gets to the point he can't even come close due to his own poor play, then he should start.

it's pretty obvious by his play and his own admission that manziel doesn't believe he's ready....if he doesn't believe he's ready (confidence has not been a problem for johnny) then he's not ready....don't throw him to the wolves, just yet.....let him develop a little and get comfortable executing the playbook...meanwhile start hoyer or grossman, which ever shows the best......i'm not confidant manziel will ever succeed in the nfl like he did in college.....sumlin gave him the perfect offense to play in for his skills....shanahan, not so much.....

You don't draft someone in the 1st round for them to sit on the bench to a career backup and nobody named Brian Hoyer. Brian Hoyer is decent at best, but is he really the future\? PUt in manziel and throw him vs dick lebeaus defense. Dick lebeau is severely overrated, tim tebow beat him. Our team is down and out, we lost josh gordon and mike pettine is a horrible coach. Put in manziel and let him get the rookie rust off, because hoyer isn't winning us games, our defense will if anything. Jason Campbell is a better qb than brian hoyer, manziel is a better qb than brian hoyer, connor shaw is a better qb than brian hoyer.

Hopefully the preseason game tommorow will open eyes when brian hoyer looks terrible vs 3rd stringers.

El Presador is that you?

Archived