THE BROWNS BOARD

Another school shooting

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, I didn't lie. The main point was the mass shooting rate. Anything from the CPRC is trash for all of the reasons I just explained.

If the FBI says knives and cutting objects kill more than rifles then so be it. It has been explained to death on here why guns aren't knives, cars aren't knives, etc. If this has to be done every time then why bother. I'm actually a little frustrated in myself that I took the bait and responded to your nonsense. It's a waste of time to argue with with a blnded, biased donkey and yet here I am trying to do it again. 

Stuart

LOL, If only Woodley could see my post debunking those reasons of his...the little sissy has me on ignore.

Then there is this:

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/03/17/snopes-blows-fact-checking-crime-prevention-research-center/

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now look what you've done - woodypeckerhead's tail feathers are booted up his rear to his eyeballs.

blech.

you just can't reason with a woodpecker. They just mindlessly peck. All woodpecker can do is be completely out of any discussion,

and just personally attack any poster or author he disagrees with....for no good reason. Everytime he eyes a chance to be a birdbrain smartass, his eyes bulge at the opportunity. Sad stuff.

HoarseDistortedCrab-max-1mb.gif

Cal you post info from right wing groups parading as academic research centers all of the time. Every time I break it down. Every time you respond with woodpecker nonsense.

At this point I just blame myself. I should know it's just a massive waste of time to engage you in any way.

The article Ag posted in the other thread defines your mindset perfectly. You're predesposed to believe fake news nonsense and religious nonsense. You lack those critical thinking skills. It's just how your brain works. I'm never going to get through. 

woodpecker is now condemning NASA, FBI...etc to be right wing?

because it ruffles his sissy pink tailfeathers ?

The truth shall set you free, woodypeckerhead,

or, make you molt.

One or the other, I think.

Archived