THE BROWNS BOARD

Another school shooting

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and explosives. of course, all explosives are illegal....

My guess is... they are illegals? or mentally unstable and the school/police never did anything about them?

What on earth would cause any human being to just murder random kids? How can they be engraged at random kids?

The media will make them famous. That's bad. The leftwing media will make them into victims, as if the guns and bombs,

took possession of their minds and bodies and forced them to murder.

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually it's not the same old. Apparently this is a shotgun. If it were an AR-15 that would have been in the headline.

WSS

Bombs too (interesting for a 17 year old no ?), but I meant the drill.

EDIT:

Second pic turns out to be fake - want to keep it straight.

EDIT2:

First pic confirmed fake, but now sounds like second pic may be authentic - leaving out both for now.

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I saw that you chimed in. Went as expected.

When you've dug through as much $#!+ as I have since November and seen all the connections and sick $#!+ connected - yeah, I'm going to seriously question things.

Wait til you see the new spin they're trying to put on the Vegas shooting - makes no logical sense whatsoever.

OMG !

Who would have ever thought this ?

image.png.df7c952d3810dfdb480ae7d9369470fd.png

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/red-flags-school-shooter-reportedly-posted-about-killing-guns-online/

Next we'll probably see he had Mental Health/Stress issues, and he was on Medication, and   .   .   .

If we find he has/had FBI connections   -   with the bombs being a component of this   .   .   .  

Callous ?

How many remakes of this Movie do we need to see ?

Just because something is called a "False Flag" doesn't mean that innocent people aren't being killed.

Go watch that Dilley video I posted in my other thread, then maybe you'll a vague ideal of what is coming and why I'm testy.

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Bombs too (interesting for a 17 year old no ?), but I meant the drill.

image.png.cd2e14b67c7700d41ad9fd3978afc883.png

EDIT:

Second pis turns out to be fake - want to keep it straight.

Of Shmucking course it's fake... you needed to confirm that?  So clearly photo-shopped.

Yep, here it is - the other pic may/may not be fake, haven't followed up on it, but at this point I think the case is closed.

image.thumb.png.9668b8e7f8856ad087ff46306ab97d2b.png

I'm the schmuck huh ?

How many more times are you all going to fall for this $hit ?

Guess we just need to wait for the Mental Health issues & Drugs to come out now.

You'll all still deny that $hit too right ?

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Of Shmucking course it's fake... you needed to confirm that?  So clearly photo-shopped.

Hey man, he  edited the post to let people know it was fake. If there is one thing JAFBF believes  in, it is only using legitimate, verified sources for the level-headed and real information he posts.

But what is he supposed to do, NOT post the clearly fake pic of the shooter wearing a Clinton hat?

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Save us David Hogg!!!!!!

WSS

Funny  how a high school student got under the skin of so many adults. To the point where jokes about Hogg are made in a thread the day of another school shooting. Maybe you can post some more uncorroborated nonsense about Hogg again? 

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

and explosives. of course, all explosives are illegal....

My guess is... they are illegals? or mentally unstable and the school/police never did anything about them?

What on earth would cause any human being to just murder random kids? How can they be engraged at random kids?

The media will make them famous. That's bad. The leftwing media will make them into victims, as if the guns and bombs,

took possession of their minds and bodies and forced them to murder.

How exactly did your brain go to "My guess is...  they are illegals"?

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Funny  how a high school student got under the skin of so many adults. To the point where jokes about Hogg are made in a thread the day of another school shooting. Maybe you can post some more uncorroborated nonsense about Hogg again? 

Uh, seems like he's under your skin amigo. ;)Uncorroborated nonsense? Okay I'll admit I've never seen actual video footage of you jerking off to his picture.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Uh, seems like he's under your skin amigo. ;)Uncorroborated nonsense? Okay I'll admit I've never seen actual video footage of you jerking off to his picture.

WSS

Umm... You posted about him, not me. I get your attempt to "flip this", but try to stay within reality. So the opposite of the threads you made in the past calling Hogg a crisis actor and not a real student...

44 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Umm... You posted about him, not me. I get your attempt to "flip this", but try to stay within reality. So the opposite of the threads you made in the past calling Hogg a crisis actor and not a real student...

Of course you are making that up so why should I care?

He is a grandstanding turd who deserves a little ridicule now and again.

WSS

woodpecker IS a jerk off - that explains that. and getting off to hitler hogg - hogg also HATES every freaking thing that exists.

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah you never posted a thread questioning his legitimacy in any way. All of the unprompted threads and posts prove he's not bothering you in any way.

He is, and was a ringer. Selected by the media and groomed for the spot as spokesperson for his class. Selected for his experience and rehearsed for his on Camera scenes. What is incorrect about that? The fact that he was a student is no big deal. 

Also

One might surely question whether or not he was on campus at the time of the shooting let alone a witness, because he said he rode his bicycle home and back to get his camera a 6-mile trip that should take at least a half an hour.

Right?

WSS

Archived