THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns selected for Hard Knocks

Adoug319

This is awesome! I haven't missed an episode and have been waiting for a look at the Browns for what seems like forever....... Maybe a Super Bowl appearance and win will have a similar ending. 

Now, if the season goes south, at least we can say they entertained us!

Great news. I will watch every episode.

I wonder if I can arrange a "trial" subscription to HBO and drop it after Hard Knocks is over. Dates set yet? When they are I will call Direct TV and see what they can do.

EDIT: Currently HBO lists the series starting in late August. Actual dates or number of episodes not on there yet. Hopefully it will be with the Browns selection news release later today.

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I wonder if I can arrange a "trial" subscription to HBO and drop it after Hard Knocks is over. Dates set yet? When they are I will call Direct TV and see what they can do.

EDIT: Currently HBO lists the series starting in late August. Actual dates or number of episodes not on there yet. Hopefully it will be with the Browns selection news release later today.

The 1st episode usually airs a week before pre-season game #1 and has 5 episodes in total. 

1 hour ago, Bigalow80 said:

Damn it...now i have to get an HBO subscription!!!

Same here, and I hope I can just sign up for a month or so on DirecTV and then drop HBO. For me & the wife it's more cost effective to get the few movies we want to watch on demand, than pay for stuff we're not going to watch. Not into stuff like the Supranos or Game of Thrones.  My last D* bill was $140 bucks, and it jumps to over $200 with Sunday Ticket. Getting mighty pricey.

41 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Same here, and I hope I can just sign up for a month or so on DirecTV and then drop HBO. For me & the wife it's more cost effective to get the few movies we want to watch on demand, than pay for stuff we're not going to watch. Not into stuff like the Supranos or Game of Thrones.  My last D* bill was $140 bucks, and it jumps to over $200 with Sunday Ticket. Getting mighty pricey.

Look into HBO NOW. Hard knocks isn't going to be live, but is available like 24 hours (or less) after it airs. Since I'm doubting you'd be chomping at the bit to watch it live, that's definitely your best bet. You can also cancel at any-time, and re-up any-time. We do this for Game of Thrones and a few other things. I cut the direcTV nonsense out almost a year ago and as long as your internet doesn't blow, this is so much better a route to go.

"May 17 (UPI) -- The Cleveland Browns have been selected to be on this season's edition of HBO's Hard Knocks. HBO announced its selection of the AFC North franchise for the docu-series on Thursday. A league source told Cleveland.com that the Browns were chosen from a pool of six finalists. Those finalists included: the San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Chargers and Baltimore Ravens. Hard Knocks will include five hour-long episodes, beginning on Aug. 7. Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Cleveland Browns will conclude on Sept. 4. The Browns finished 0-16 in 2017 and 1-15 in 2016, but made several exciting offseason acquisitions. Cleveland picked quarterback"

3 hours ago, jcam222 said:

If you happen to have Amazon prime you can get a 30 day trial of HBO and then pay I think eight dollars a month thereafter, cancel anytime

Did not Amazon prime have a longer into the regular season behind the scenes viewing? remembering Rams or some team on longer thru Amazon prime for some reason?

28 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Did not Amazon prime have a longer into the regular season behind the scenes viewing? remembering Rams or some team on longer thru Amazon prime for some reason?

All or Nothing is the name of that documentary. Last season was the Cowboys. It's good.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

All or Nothing is the name of that documentary. Last season was the Cowboys. It's good.

That's it. thanks..it was Zona in 15 when i started watching it.awesome stuff 

38 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So I actually have no idea who has been on Hard Knocks up until now. How have any of those teams fared during the season they are on? Better? Worse? No change?

WSS

6 hours ago, syd said:

average win total for teams that have been on hard knocks is 7,5

there u go

Archived