THE BROWNS BOARD

Hue To Jump In Lake June 1st

darren15

Honestly, at the risk of some of you passing out. What is this fetish for Hue jumping in L. E.? Talk about making a mountain of a molehill? 

Some of you guys really are jackoffs. None of you hold yourselves to the same standard of making a reality from something you said tongue-in-cheek. WTF do you want the guy to do? Drown? Have a heart attack? Of all the fukcking things to focus on, this is truly fodder for jackoffs.

I don't like Hue as a coach. I would have fired his butt after his first preseason, and as much as 99% of you though I was nuts, now you see that I was 100% CORRECTAMUNDO.

But hating the man? Don't be asssholes. He is a decent man. Give the devil his due. If we are a 2 - 3 win team in 2018, he will be gone.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

at the risk of some of you passing out. What is this fetish for Hue jumping in L. E.? Talk about making a mountain of a molehill? 

It was a dumb thing to do IMO.

...and it was two years of dumb things that got him to that point.   (at least it raised a little money for a charity)

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Honestly, at the risk of some of you passing out. What is this fetish for Hue jumping in L. E.? Talk about making a mountain of a molehill? 

Some of you guys really are jackoffs. None of you hold yourselves to the same standard of making a reality from something you said tongue-in-cheek. WTF do you want the guy to do? Drown? Have a heart attack? Of all the fukcking things to focus on, this is truly fodder for jackoffs.

I don't like Hue as a coach. I would have fired his butt after his first preseason, and as much as 99% of you though I was nuts, now you see that I was 100% CORRECTAMUNDO.

But hating the man? Don't be asssholes. He is a decent man. Give the devil his due. If we are a 2 - 3 win team in 2018, he will be gone.

Here's the thing Tom. I'm even going to give Hue a pass if he has a heart condition. There is-  to put it bluntly- a hell of a difference jumping off the East 9th Street pier in January as opposed to wading into the lake in parts TBD in June. This thar is a dive... (as I said, I'll even grant 3' above 10' of water as a dive.)   the above link Po posted is a wussy wade.   

Image result for cannonball dive gif

Perception is reality- and in my perception of reality- Hue wimped out. I didn't see any "jumping". He didn't say "I'm going to wade into the lake when it warms up."

Since he has a past history of heart problems, I am sure his cardiologist recommended yesterday's wimpy "jump" rarther than a real mid-winter heart stopping jump. I'm glad other people in the Browns organization went with him to raise money for a worthy cause. I had no problem with yesterday other than the record and boned headed decisions it took throughout last season to make it happen.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Since he has a past history of heart problems, I am sure his cardiologist recommended yesterday's wimpy "jump" rarther than a real mid-winter heart stopping jump. I'm glad other people in the Browns organization went with him to raise money for a worthy cause. I had no problem with yesterday other than the record and boned headed decisions it took throughout last season to make it happen.

Having taken a fall in the Chagrin while cold weather fishing, I can speak of the dangers of hypothermia. Luckily, I was not alone, got out quickly, wrapped in blankets, & friend drove home. We weren't that far from the car, but I was in no shape to drive.

I applaud Hue for adding a little levity to our positive culture change. Let's keep this positive stuff going. Negativity got us nowhere.

Mike

22 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

What about Hue giving Browns fans heart problems?

Hue should not be a HC if he has heart problems.

1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

I believe he had stent placement which is a preventative measure when clogging in the arteries (or artery) to the heart has taken place. Proper diet and exercise can prevent further heart problems, but any cardiologist worth a damn will not take any chances on a patient with that history.

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I believe he had stent placement which is a preventative measure when clogging in the arteries (or artery) to the heart has taken place. Proper diet and exercise can prevent further heart problems, but any cardiologist worth a damn will not take any chances on a patient with that history.

Good points Aggies. That said, if it was the Cardiologist that convinced Hue to fire himself as Offensive Coordinator (and hire Todd Haley as his replacement) - color me impressed...

8 hours ago, Flugel said:

Good points Aggies. That said, if it was the Cardiologist that convinced Hue to fire himself as Offensive Coordinator (and hire Todd Haley as his replacement) - color me impressed...

It was players' Cardiologist ;)

12 hours ago, boo fagley said:

This is a valid point, honestly.

I don't know that anyone here has had more venom for Hue Jackson. Certainly, calling for his head in preseason,#1, game #1, I was the earliest.

But there is a difference between rhetoric, our bullschidt here, and reality. Here is how I see this.

This fukcing team has had more pain, disappointment, side issues and public embarrassment than anyone deserves. Get off of this meaningless bullschidt already. We have now at least a little bit for everyone one of us. We have a QB, OSU players, a Memphis player, a new GM, some good FA additions and a hell of a lot of draft picks. WTF do you care if hue jimped, waded, or dipped his penis into the lake?

Whatever he is, he is the HC of the Browns. Why distract him, why eek something into his personal life that will distract him from the Browns? Jesus, Joseph and Mary, this is such a fukcing non-issue I am worried that Robert Mueller will soon investigate Hue for Russian collusion. Enough of this homosexual Browns fans behavior already. WTF? WHo cares if he jumped in the lake or not? What substance or importance is this? What bearing does this have on the 2018 season. Stop being jackoffs. Talk about football. 

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I don't know that anyone here has had more venom for Hue Jackson. Certainly, calling for his head in preseason,#1, game #1, I was the earliest.

But there is a difference between rhetoric, our bullschidt here, and reality. Here is how I see this.

This fukcing team has had more pain, disappointment, side issues and public embarrassment than anyone deserves. Get off of this meaningless bullschidt already. We have now at least a little bit for everyone one of us. We have a QB, OSU players, a Memphis player, a new GM, some good FA additions and a hell of a lot of draft picks. WTF do you care if hue jimped, waded, or dipped his penis into the lake?

Whatever he is, he is the HC of the Browns. Why distract him, why eek something into his personal life that will distract him from the Browns? Jesus, Joseph and Mary, this is such a fukcing non-issue I am worried that Robert Mueller will soon investigate Hue for Russian collusion. Enough of this homosexual Browns fans behavior already. WTF? WHo cares if he jumped in the lake or not? What substance or importance is this? What bearing does this have on the 2018 season. Stop being jackoffs. Talk about football. 

The next time Yoo is in the lake it could be with cement shoes.

I hope Yoo pulls it out. I want to believe in him. Last years team was not a 0 - 16 squad and that falls solely on Hue.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I am worried that Robert Mueller will soon investigate Hue for Russian collusion.

I KNEW IT!  It was HUE!

2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

The next time Yoo is in the lake it could be with cement shoes.

I hope Yoo pulls it out. I want to believe in him. Last years team was not a 0 - 16 squad and that falls solely on Hue.

Boo, I want to see a Browns winner. I want to celebrate with my buddies again. I want to laugh at the hapless Steelers. Hue is a lot of things, and I am pished at the guy for sure. THe one thing he isn't, is despicable, dishonest or immoral. He is a good guy. Slam him on football, but not this sidebar Sheet. This is a waste of time on so many fronts. Instead of inside info on all the changes, new players, and what our philosophy/style will be like, I have to read about his big black schlong dripping Lake Erie algae.

If he fails this year, then we can call for his head. I want him to coach, to focus on the team. ENough of this jumping bullschidt already. Leave the goddamned guy alone.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Boo, I want to see a Browns winner. I want to celebrate with my buddies again. I want to laugh at the hapless Steelers. Hue is a lot of things, and I am pished at the guy for sure. THe one thing he isn't, is despicable, dishonest or immoral. He is a good guy. Slam him on football, but not this sidebar Sheet. This is a waste of time on so many fronts. Instead of inside info on all the changes, new players, and what our philosophy/style will be like, I have to read about his big black schlong dripping Lake Erie algae.

If he fails this year, then we can call for his head. I want him to coach, to focus on the team. ENough of this jumping bullschidt already. Leave the goddamned guy alone.

Hue brought this on himself by making a mockery of not winning a game.

You want to be a good guy? Have the balls to state that you will resign as HC if the team does not win a game. That is a guy that I respect and like.

10 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Hue brought this on himself by making a mockery of not winning a game.

You want to be a good guy? Have the balls to state that you will resign as HC if the team does not win a game. That is a guy that I respect and like.

I believe some here are going to drop dead reading my current views. Frankly, a man who says " if I can't win, I will quit" is not a man you should respect. This is not the philosophy of a wise man, nor one destined for greatness.

In my life, twice I have been a millionaire, and twice I have lost everything. At 63, when I should be looking to the Vegas Sunset, collecting SS and living off my hard work, I am once again risking everything in the launch of a new water technology company. I believe I can change the outlook of safe water for tens of millions of people. If I am successful, it will truly be an achievement of my life. If I again crash, I won't give it a second thought.

THere is more to Hue Jackson than you think. He wants to win. I have come to see him in a totally different light. This man has extreme passion for the Browns, and for football. He is a fighter, and he isn't going to give any fukcker the upper hand in his life by saying " if I don't do this, I will quit". A man doesn't quit. A man doesn't even think about quitting. FIring is up to the owner. An owner doesn't need permission or a plan to fire a coach. He can fire him at any time. There is no logic for a man....for a world-beater to even think about quitting or firing.

Hue is giving the Browns everything he can give them. He takes the ridicule, the losses, the press talking about his life and his job, and he keeps going forward. You think it is easy? You try it some time. Go ahead, leave the comfort of anonymity, let the world stick a microscope up your asss and see how different life is.

Hue Jackson owes you and me nothing. He was hired to do everything in his power to win. From where I stand, he is a man of honor and he has risen to that obligation. He doens't spit and slobber like Cowher, but he is just as tough. 

In the event that Hue does not succeed, he has no shame for I am sure in his heart, he knows he gave his best. That's all a man can do, Boo. More often than not, great men fail, You can be disatisfied with 0 - 16, we all are. But there is no quit, and no dishonor in Hue Jackson. I won't again bash him. I simply won't.

On 6/2/2018 at 7:56 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Why is he coaching an NFL team if he has a heart condition? He should resign or retire if he is at risk from a little wade in a lake 

15 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I believe some here are going to drop dead reading my current views. Frankly, a man who says " if I can't win, I will quit" is not a man you should respect. This is not the philosophy of a wise man, nor one destined for greatness.

In my life, twice I have been a millionaire, and twice I have lost everything. At 63, when I should be looking to the Vegas Sunset, collecting SS and living off my hard work, I am once again risking everything in the launch of a new water technology company. I believe I can change the outlook of safe water for tens of millions of people. If I am successful, it will truly be an achievement of my life. If I again crash, I won't give it a second thought.

THere is more to Hue Jackson than you think. He wants to win. I have come to see him in a totally different light. This man has extreme passion for the Browns, and for football. He is a fighter, and he isn't going to give any fukcker the upper hand in his life by saying " if I don't do this, I will quit". A man doesn't quit. A man doesn't even think about quitting. FIring is up to the owner. An owner doesn't need permission or a plan to fire a coach. He can fire him at any time. There is no logic for a man....for a world-beater to even think about quitting or firing.

Hue is giving the Browns everything he can give them. He takes the ridicule, the losses, the press talking about his life and his job, and he keeps going forward. You think it is easy? You try it some time. Go ahead, leave the comfort of anonymity, let the world stick a microscope up your asss and see how different life is.

Hue Jackson owes you and me nothing. He was hired to do everything in his power to win. From where I stand, he is a man of honor and he has risen to that obligation. He doens't spit and slobber like Cowher, but he is just as tough. 

In the event that Hue does not succeed, he has no shame for I am sure in his heart, he knows he gave his best. That's all a man can do, Boo. More often than not, great men fail, You can be disatisfied with 0 - 16, we all are. But there is no quit, and no dishonor in Hue Jackson. I won't again bash him. I simply won't.

Nope

If I am any coach at all, I can win a few games due to my ability. At least improve on the previous season. Never point the finger and blame others for failure. Never suck up to the boss to save my own hide. Hue is guilty on all charges.

The 2017 Browns were NOT a 0 win team. There was talent on both sides of the ball. 

Leadership is putting it all out on the line and following through. Having the balls to risk something of personal value for the good of the franchise. Respect for a guy who steps aside after doing the best that he could. Admitting limitations is nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of guys are just not NFL HCs. The world is full of guys who are fighters and want to win. I have no respect for Marvin Lewis because he is a parasite on the Bengals franchise. 

The 2018 Browns are loaded at just about everywhere but WR and thats only on paper.

I wish Hue the best and look forward to the "magic" that I have heard about. Dorsey has done an outstanding job and Haslam too by keeping Williams and hiring Haley. 

Archived