THE BROWNS BOARD

Brogan Robeck

Kvoethe

Remember a few years back that we had whole threads title "Fun with......_______________"     and it was a QB that we had,  but I can't remember him for the life of me.  Will have to check..       Brogan Robeck is the new guy there.  I don't think the guy I am thinking of ever played in a regular season game with the Browns.  

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Remember a few years back that we had whole threads title "Fun with......_______________"     and it was a QB that we had,  but I can't remember him for the life of me.  Will have to check..       Brogan Robeck is the new guy there.  I don't think the guy I am thinking of ever played in a regular season game with the Browns.  

Was it "Trick Shot" Tranny?

120313browns.jpg?itok=6Q9NKlpv

Brogan RobA'ck.. not kin to slovak bro' Hans Klopeck;).. https://herosports.com/college-football/brogan-roback-nfl-draft-eastern-michigan-eagles-aiai  another Toledo kid from Maumee, but Roback puts some touch on the ball. Should throw a better ball than Kizer at back line in redzone. But as his tape shows, he throws some boners up too.Nobody will steal this Brogan from your Taxi Squad. Maybe his initals B.R. closed the deal for week 1? 2nd highest ranked QB in State of Michigan in 2017. Most his statline falls just ahead or behind Josh Allen... 

14 hours ago, Zombo said:

Alex Tanney. He's still bouncing around the league.

Zombo

Yea, Tanney.    Not Gradkowski.  

Nevertheless...making fun of Brogan Robeck sherter berter ferter is just as good as making fun of  Tanney Boy.

Perhaps this should be his walkup music:

Archived