THE BROWNS BOARD

Boring Times - New Era

Ghoolie

13 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I am sure I will find God's Splendor jaw-dropping.  Cathy has a tough time with me because of my love for Las Vegas and the desert. Since she is bound to 4 weeks vacation per year, I like to spend most of that going out West and am always thinking of Vegas when we are somewhere else. It's as if my Vegas hourglass is tipped and running. I have been fortunate in life to have traveled the globe. 3 years I supported myself as a musician throughout Europe and the UK. Got to the Eastern Block countries while the Iron Curtain was still a reality. Seen so much.

I finally convinced her that if she retires with me to Vegas, I will travel my balls off with her, because at the END of every journey, will be a flight to Vegas.

I hope I can make this dream come true. For her, and for me. I am going to be on my best behavior on the cruise. Hopefully I will love it.

Vegas:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Well....per the article, to be considered a Texian....you had to have been one of the original Anglo settlors of Texas.....NOT a descendant thereof. So....unless you are like over 200 years old and moved to and lived in the Republic of Texas......you are a Texan, not a Texian,   Tex.

Why did you have to tell her I was a Texan? You know I always wanted to pretend to be a Texian!!:lol:-G.Costanza

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

That could work.  You could go back and sink the Mayflower before it ever hit the shore at Plymouth.

the mayflower ? Shmuck that where did you learn your history ? the mummers came over on the aprilflower and they shall be exterminated 

20 minutes ago, syd said:

the mayflower ? Shmuck that where did you learn your history ? the mummers came over on the aprilflower and they shall be exterminated 

Well....maybe you would want  to go there to grab Pocahontas's snatch before John Rolfe could. 

Archived