Jump to content
Ghoolie

Boring Times - New Era

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I am sure I will find God's Splendor jaw-dropping.  Cathy has a tough time with me because of my love for Las Vegas and the desert. Since she is bound to 4 weeks vacation per year, I like to spend most of that going out West and am always thinking of Vegas when we are somewhere else. It's as if my Vegas hourglass is tipped and running. I have been fortunate in life to have traveled the globe. 3 years I supported myself as a musician throughout Europe and the UK. Got to the Eastern Block countries while the Iron Curtain was still a reality. Seen so much.

I finally convinced her that if she retires with me to Vegas, I will travel my balls off with her, because at the END of every journey, will be a flight to Vegas.

I hope I can make this dream come true. For her, and for me. I am going to be on my best behavior on the cruise. Hopefully I will love it.

Vegas:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Well....per the article, to be considered a Texian....you had to have been one of the original Anglo settlors of Texas.....NOT a descendant thereof. So....unless you are like over 200 years old and moved to and lived in the Republic of Texas......you are a Texan, not a Texian,   Tex.

Why did you have to tell her I was a Texan? You know I always wanted to pretend to be a Texian!!:lol:-G.Costanza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Why did you have to tell her I was a Texan? You know I always wanted to pretend to be a Texian!!:lol:-G.Costanza

You are lucky I didn't tell her that you are just another DAT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You are lucky I didn't tell her that you are just another DAT.

Department of Assessments and Taxation?;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Department of Assessments and Taxation?;)

Double Dumbasses.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

No, I am saying that if you want to change history, invent a fuyucking time machine.

Sheet man I have had a tardis in my garage for years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, syd said:

Sheet man I have had a tardis in my garage for years

That could work.  You could go back and sink the Mayflower before it ever hit the shore at Plymouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

That could work.  You could go back and sink the Mayflower before it ever hit the shore at Plymouth.

the mayflower ? Shmuck that where did you learn your history ? the mummers came over on the aprilflower and they shall be exterminated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, syd said:

the mayflower ? Shmuck that where did you learn your history ? the mummers came over on the aprilflower and they shall be exterminated 

Well....maybe you would want  to go there to grab Pocahontas's snatch before John Rolfe could. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well....maybe you would want  to go there to grab Pocahontas's snatch before John Rolfe could. 

I will let her borrow my towel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, syd said:

I will let her borrow my towel

OK:

native_american_women_photos_25.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×