THE BROWNS BOARD

They want a blue wave, but it's sinking like a rock

calfoxwc

dang. post Fox and woodpecker pecks out he hates Fox, not a good source.

post CNN, and he bitches CNN is fake news too.

woodypeckerhead is a fake intelligent poster-birdbrain.

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

... but CNN is fake news?

I think at this point you don't need the question mark.  The fact they've been retracting a lot recently suggests they have put out many fake/unverified headlines.

Just out of curiosity, who would be the most reliable news source for you in media today?  I know you won't answer this question, but I'd bet it's on HBO.  Something more entertainment driven it seems.

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

darn all those republicans and Reagan democrats who work for a living and aren't avaiable

for the polls....

Ah, I see. Polls are fake/skewed only when results aren't in your favor...

You live by the polls, Cal, you die by the polls.

There's only one communist ruining this country and all it stands for.......................from the inside out.  Stomp on the allies, who now see him as an incoherent threat to free countries, and kiss the asses of our enemies while shredding the constitution, including freedom of the press to disagree. Moa Tse Trump with all the help he needs from Putin-san. The Man Who Would Be King.

55 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Ah, I see. Polls are fake/skewed only when results aren't in your favor...

You live by the polls, Cal, you die by the polls.

Alas, poor twerky, I live by love, and the grace of God. Ne'er to thrive by sloth and vacuum of mind - as

emoting liberals do - 'tis simply to say that both ends of the same stick tell different parts, but rather, it is the entire stick

that is the story, insolent lad.

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Alas, poor twerky, I live by love, and the grace of God. Ne'er to thrive by sloth and vacuum of mind - as

emoting liberals do - 'tis simply to say that both ends of the same stick tell different parts, but rather, it is the entire stick

that is the story, insolent lad.

Useless metaphors aside, you are the one who created this thread to espouse an opinion based upon polling data, not I. I'm simply playing the game by the rules you established. You're the one who used polling data to validate that the Democrats edge over Republicans was shrinking. Yet, when I do the same with polling data - from the a conservative media outlet, no less - all of a sudden, the polling data is incomplete or misconstrued. Diarrhea has more consistency than your objectivity at this point. 

not true - it is simply that the threatened "blue wave" you all were joyous about,

isn't all that definate.

False narrative counters with false narrative...

who knows what really happens?

Dems FEEL that their narratives are fact, because they want them to be.

I'm just saying, not so fast with all that.

On 6/11/2018 at 10:36 PM, MLD Woody said:

Oh Sheet. Back against the wall. Better type FEEL in all caps. Ha, got 'em

Also I don't think any poster on here, except you, has ever used the phrase blue wave. 

original.gif

Archived