THE BROWNS BOARD

Another Trump Accomplishment

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And please don't tell me you're expecting me to be impressed with a rebuttal based on Stephen fukking Colbert.

WSS

I put him there for entertainment. However you might want to play catch up with the most recent stuff going on today with the filing of disclosures that left off an important item last year. Trump is just so full of dishonesty he can't help but continue to trip over his own twisted lies and omissions. But just keep on sucking this stuff up and continue to stay blind. Head in sand policy is the best policy since no one here will even look at his continued pathological lying. Easier to do that if you keep that head under.

50 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I put him there for entertainment. However you might want to play catch up with the most recent stuff going on today with the filing of disclosures that left off an important item last year. Trump is just so full of dishonesty he can't help but continue to trip over his own twisted lies and omissions. But just keep on sucking this stuff up and continue to stay blind. Head in sand policy is the best policy since no one here will even look at his continued pathological lying. Easier to do that if you keep that head under.

WTF does that have to do with the shitso Iran deal? 

WSS

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I think Trump’s cartoonish selling of himself constantly has a lot to do with why folks from both sides of the aisle do not like him. On the other hand, there are people who are now fully on board with Trump no matter what he does because an R is beside his name. The same phenomena happened under Obama. The putting of any politician on a pedestal always makes me sick.

Exactly

A lot depends on the R or D, and what media you consume. 

Trump adds to it by having spent his career, and term, yelling TRUMP at the top of his lungs. Plus the twitter stuff doesn't help.

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WTF does that have to do with the shitso Iran deal? 

WSS

He is an untrustworthy negotiator. Unlike most Trump supporters, the rest of the world sees him as a liar and an untrustworthy Ally or Opponent. Why would NK's nut want to make any nuclear weapons deal with him when they just watched him tear up a US & Allies nuclear weapons deal with Iran? Like the deal or not we were in agreement with it. That does not mean we could not try to renegotiate it, but to just say we no longer honor it is breaking our word as a country, both to Iran and to our Allies.

That's my whole point. Trump sabotaged the Iran deal and in effect has also sabotaged any possible deal with NK in the process. Sometimes 2+2=4.

The thing is this is Trump's entire life history. He has constantly sh.it.canned subcontractors and/or declared Ch. 11s multiple times, always leaving investors and subcontractors holding the bag. He has always been a con artist. And now he's supposed to represent us on the world stage? Yeah, good luck with that.

And as I said before, the whole tax break thing is the long con. He set up permanent tax breaks for the super-rich while the rest of us smucks, including 95%+ of his supporters, are left holding the bag again in just a few years when our tax breaks expire. THE LONG CON Steve.  The $1,000,000,000,000 LONG CON. Because that's the debt he is leaving us all with to pay for his permanent tax breaks. Wake up and smell the swamp. He's deeply a part of it.

fake news from TexAg. It never ends.  The iran deal was NOT America's deal, any more than Uranium one wasn't AMerica's deal.

THANK GOD WE GOT OUT OF THAT DEAL. It made us a mockery to terrorist governments like iran.

REAL AMERICA does NOT DO VERY BAD DEALS.

it was obamao/higgardly's deal. TexAg makes grandiose claims, but has ZILCH to back it up.

Libs love lies - they emotionally vent, create dramatic fake news to try to emotionally manipulate public opinion.

Trump left the deal because it was a farce. That iran obamao deal makes no sense at all for us. My guess is,

obamao/higgardly let our Americans DIE IN BENGHAZI to cover-up some secret arms deals to iran's terrorists groups, and iran kept suggesting that they would spill the beans unless obamao released their  150 billion being held, and iran got 1.3 billion in cash. So, obamao did the deal - and some allies went along with it - because they do a lot of business with iran.

That's just my guess. It makes sense, though.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/16/the-iran-sham-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-iran-deal-in-two-minutes

So, when you tell the TRUTH, it's easy to BACK UP your argument.

but fake news gets grand fake allegations with black space behind it.

Tex we all need to focus on whatever issues we are discussing, in this case especially you. I understand you want to keep with the talking points, I get it. Just keep repeating lie lie lie whether it has anything to do with the situation or not. Fact is he was quite clear about the Iran deal all along and so were many Americans some of which you say you support. This was  not a US treaty as Cal correctly points out this is a POS deal but Obama and Kerry and needed to be rescinded.

And if you are ridiculously choosing to defend the North Koreans because the United States doesn't stay in bad deals for eternity... I think you are smart enough to understand. North Korea needs us much more than we need them. The carrot is joining the modern world and becoming successful like South Korea. The stick is being annihilated. By South Korea, Japan, China and the United States. 

And you are afraid of offending the North Korean sense of decency and trustworthiness? Please.

Nobody on the world stage gives a damn about whether or not it was raining during the inauguration whether there were more people there than another inauguration or anything about the prostitute who made the accusations and her scumbag lawyer. I don't think you really do either, it's just what you feel you need to say to be a part of the team. As a matter of fact you can't even force yourself to say yes I thought the Iran deal was an excellent deal. Because you don't. You just want to bark about Trump

Trump is certainly something a loud mouth and an arsehole and frankly a lot of the time I wish he would STFU. But none of that has anything to do with any substitutive policy. Nothing. And I would bet dollars to  turds you wouldn't care at all about them if it were John McCain as president. Or the candidate you voted for last time.

(And yes Woody oftentimes Republicans exhibit the same behavior since I have to stipulate that every post)

WSS

Archived