THE BROWNS BOARD

Another Trump Accomplishment

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

THAT is LEADERSHIP. THAT is AMERICAN RESPECT. THANK YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP !

Those are pawns in the NK chessmatch. Let's see how the rest of the match goes before we declare a new Bobby Fisher is in charge.

None of that ^^^^ negates what I said. Pawns go out first in most chess openings. This is NK's pawns. We aren't even finished with the opening moves yet, let alone the middle game. And the end game is eons away.

BTW did you know Bobby Fisher almost always opened P-K4 (now e4) playing white. Just a little factoid signifying nothing whatsoever.

ions? how about "eons".

·on
ˈīən,ˈīˌän/
noun
noun: ion; plural noun: ions
  1. an atom or molecule with a net electric charge due to the loss or gain of one or more electrons.

a whole lot of ions isn't very far away at all.

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

ions? how about "eons".

·on
ˈīən,ˈīˌän/
noun
noun: ion; plural noun: ions
  1. an atom or molecule with a net electric charge due to the loss or gain of one or more electrons.

a whole lot of ions isn't very far away at all.

Or typos.:lol:

I'll fix it-thanks.

Every now and again the brain types there instead of their or they're.

So stupid Trump tears up the nuclear agreement with Iran and thinks NK's dear leader won't notice that? Yeah, real smart chess playing negotiator we have there. He's given away the Queen for a pawn right from the getgo. Too bad Fisher is no longer with us. The one New Yorker that might have given him better advice than "Jeweliana".

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So stupid Trump tears up the nuclear agreement with Iran and thinks NK's dear leader won't notice that? Yeah, real smart chess playing negotiator we have there. He's given away the Queen for a pawn right from the getgo. Too bad Fisher is no longer with us. The one New Yorker that might have given him better advice than "Jeweliana".

So you liked the Iran deal? Seriously? Or are you just in knee jerk I hate Trump mode?

WSS

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So you liked the Iran deal? Seriously? Or are you just in knee jerk I hate Trump mode?

WSS

Why would you break a deal when you are in the middle of making a deal? Makes absolutely no sense because you have just proven you will break deals on a whim. That's my point!

And as long as we're discussing character anyway, how about those China jobs. When did he promise you Trumpettes that? Who does it really benefit? Take a guess before viewing Colbert. And I assume you are all aware that our new tax breaks expire in the not too distant future, except for the super-rich like Trump? Those breaks for him and his friends are permanent.  And BTW how's that bill for fixing the infrastructure coming along?

Why? Because it was a POS deal just a presidential piece of crap from Obama and Kerry. A piece of crap that the Iranians were completely disregarding in the second place. A piece of crap that notJohn McCain,Joe Lieberman not even Chuck Schumer believed in. 

Until now of course when opposing the president is the most important thing to do regardless of what's right or wrong.

And please don't tell me you're expecting me to be impressed with a rebuttal based on Stephen fukking Colbert.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Why? Because it was a POS deal just a presidential piece of crap from Obama and Kerry. A piece of crap that the Iranians were completely disregarding in the second place. A piece of crap that notJohn McCain,Joe Lieberman not even Chuck Schumer believed in. 

Until now of course when opposing the president is the most important thing to do regardless of what's right or wrong.

And please don't tell me you're expecting me to be impressed with a rebuttal based on Stephen fukking Colbert.

WSS

Stuart

That's it exactly.  Whatever it takes. Even if it takes watching  Colbert.

The audacity of Trump winning the election.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Why would you break a deal when you are in the middle of making a deal? Makes absolutely no sense because you have just proven you will break deals on a whim. That's my point!

Stuart

Your source for news Colbert called it a  "treaty".

The Iranian deal was not a treaty, nor an executive agreement, nor was it even signed...probably a good idea when dealing with a corrupt, lying, terrorism sponsoring regime.

Get your facts straight.

The woodpecker doesn't have the feathers to issue his own opinions - he just sits back and takes potshots

at other's opinions.

The "both sides do it" is bs - the opposition hate Trump votes against his appts to the judiciary is

far past what any other president has had  to deal with. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/03/07/federal-judicial-picks-have-become-more-contentious-and-trumps-are-no-exception/

Trump didn't make any deal with the Iranians.  Hussein Obummer did.  But regardless, this Sheet with North Korea will never happen.  He may act like he's complying for awhile, then change his tune and accuse the US of secretly planning to invade.  Been going on A LONG TIME.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

It would be great if you had something other than "well you guys do it too." I've already conceded that fact.

Do you have a position on the Iran deal?

WSS

You did concede that fact? I must have missed it. I didn't see any posts indicating that

I'll also keep that in mind when there are other "well liberals did it!" posts. 

Just trying to keep some level of balance and pointing out hypocrisy while putting in minimal effort. Not worth it otherwise. 

I'll also keep it in mind that posts not addressing the OP are not allowed.

I don't know enough about it to take a hard position. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You did concede that fact? I must have missed it. I didn't see any posts indicating that

Well then you're not paying attention. If you missed it the other dozen or so times I've said in the past I'll say it now both sides are guilty of hypocrisy. In this particular case it's well-known Trump hater Texas AG who now is bemoaning pulling out of the Iran deal, posting misinformation by none other than Stephen Colbert while all the time contending he was a big McCain supporter. Who opposed the thing with Lieberman and Schumer.

WSS

Alright.

Looking back on your posts, they pretty much all seem to be skewed to the "liberals do this!" variety. I'll take your word for it that you've occasionally mixed it up.

We really need a liberal Cal on here. Sheet that would be entertaining.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

You don't think Trump is legitimately at fault for any of the negative press and opinions directed towards him?

Stuart

Yes he deserves some criticism. And I stress "some",  What he's getting is way over the top. You know it and I know it.

You don't think he deserves some positive press? He rarely gets any.

I think Trump’s cartoonish selling of himself constantly has a lot to do with why folks from both sides of the aisle do not like him. On the other hand, there are people who are now fully on board with Trump no matter what he does because an R is beside his name. The same phenomena happened under Obama. The putting of any politician on a pedestal always makes me sick.

Archived