THE BROWNS BOARD

Corrupt, mentally ill commie ObaMao bitches and lies again

calfoxwc

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Where did you get that idea? I have been a McCain supporter way further back than 08. You have to stop listening to the liars here that keep trying to make an Obama/Hillary supporter out of me. I have been a McCain supporter for a long, long time and a Trump fraud accuser for many a year as well. Why he was not charged criminally for that Fraudulent Trump University is totally beyond my understanding. Normal people would have been in the Federal pen for that one. Not a slap on the wrist and dimes on the dollar to bail on it and close it down.

Not really, it's just buyer's remorse. I have no doubt that if someone studied, worked and applied himself with the principles they taught at Trump University he or she would have success. This is tantamount to suing the music store because you are a shittie musician.

A lot of people could probably sue every trade school and University Across the Nation if this is the standard.

But it's easier to see things in black and white like the Woodpecker said.

"Trump evil. Lazines not my fault"

WSS

On August 24, 2013, the State of New York filed a $40 million civil suit against Trump University alleging illegal business practices and false claims made by the company.[23][24] Donald Trump denied the allegations, claiming the school had a 98% approval rating, and said New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman was "a political hack looking to get publicity".[25] Trump filed a complaint alleging that the state Attorney General's investigation was accompanied by a campaign donation shakedown; the complaint was investigated by a New York ethics board and dismissed in August 2015.[26] Because of strict confidentiality laws, it is unknown whether the complaint was dismissed because Trump's claims were untrue, or because Schneiderman's alleged actions did not contravene any ethical rules.[27]

notice any discredited state attorney generals names mentioned?

WSS

Tex,

So you voted for McCain?  Hmmmm.

What makes that hard to believe is how far off center your points normally are.  Unless you just have an affinity to support veterans.

We all get that Trump has a personality that lacks tact and can be fairly corny from a gentlemen's perspective.  I personally can't stand the way he tweets or the quick trigger responses he gives.  He's one of the last people on earth I'd drink a beer with, but most of his policies are pure gold.  It's hard to fathom that this guy is the president that is actually bringing you change, but you should be more gracious in defeat.  At some point you have to stop chasing the "carrot" or your going to look like a fool.

I'm not going to take Trump U seriously when you include HRC as the alternative, who was one of the most corrupt individuals history has ever known.  It's as if you didn't want a president I suppose because there isn't a high crime she hasn't committed.  Russian collusion would barely be an appetizer on Hillary's criminal menu and Trump U wouldn't make the cut at all.  Ironically, Trump did you a favor if you're a man of any morals.  Might I remind you, no one died at Trump U, nor was your security threatened.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Riiiiight

I have yet to see a thread involving Obama you haven't defended him in.  Add to the fact, you run to every thread to bash Trump.  It's all preference, so more power to you.  But what makes you adorable is that you want to appear neutral with no neutral views.  I hated W.'s misdirection in Iraq and could find something good to say about a few of B.C.'s policies.  And I'm not claiming to be neutral.  Just credit where credit is due.  Something you have yet to do, which makes your neutrality shtick hilarious.  It's like watching a fat kid hide behind a skinny tree.

43 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

I have yet to see a thread involving Obama you haven't defended him in.  Add to the fact, you run to every thread to bash Trump.  It's all preference, so more power to you.  But what makes you adorable is that you want to appear neutral with no neutral views.  I hated W.'s misdirection in Iraq and could find something good to say about a few of B.C.'s policies.  And I'm not claiming to be neutral.  Just credit where credit is due.  Something you have yet to do, which makes your neutrality shtick hilarious.  It's like watching a fat kid hide behind a skinny tree.

Uhhh....

You might be confusing me with someone else. Or reading a different board. Or something

In what world do I run to every thread to bash Trump? Go click on every thread on the first page... You're saying I'm in every one hashing Trump?

And you must fall in the sake line of thinking where, if someone makes a ridiculous statement about Obama, and I respond with ehy that's false, I must be an Obama lover...

I get that the truth and facts mean less and less on the internet now, but Sheet, let's try to not just post whatever you feel like. Let's try to get a basis in reality here.

If we're starting this back and forth with you thinking I go into every thread I can to bash Trump, then why bother going any further? You're starting so far off from reality that any work I put in to change that still barely gets us anywhere.

On 5/11/2018 at 11:54 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Except that Oligarch was on the banned list at the time?

And are you talking about the dossier that McClain now says he delivered to Comey for investigation?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/10/mccain-defends-giving-comey-dossier-duty-demanded-it-and-i-would-do-it-again

The best comment on McCain -"I voted for Senator John McCain, I regret that because his character shows he doesn't have temperament to have been the president United States. This is not about his military past this is not about being a United States Sen. this is about his character"

Mccain couldn't be a big star with the reps, so he started wooing the left, via soros, etc etc etc. Losing to all the other reps

running for pres was his last straw, with losing the pres election with Sarah Palin - a devious move that was his only chance, and it blew up in his face. She was the ONLY reason I voted republican in that one.

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Mccain couldn't be a big star with the reps, so he started wooing the left, via soros, etc etc etc. Losing to all the other reps

running for pres was his last straw, with losing the pres election with Sarah Palin - a devious move that was his only chance, and it blew up in his face. She was the ONLY reason I voted republican in that one.

Would be interesting to dig back through some of the posts on here from that time....

Archived