THE BROWNS BOARD

Figures - Parkland superintendent lied about no connection with cruz murderer

calfoxwc

lied. and he's black - another liberal obaMao supporter. figures.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/07/parkland-killer-was-assigned-to-discipline-program-superintendent-said-he-had-no-connection-to-it

School district officials have admitted that the confessed Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School killer was assigned to an alternative school discipline program — but previously Broward County superintendent Robert Runcie claimed more than once that Nikolas Cruz had "no connection" to the program. (Image source: YouTube screenshot)

yeah, he lied. and that isn't all.

https://www.browardbeat.com/broward-school-superintendent-robert-runcie-ducks-blame-for-lost-2-5-million-then-takes-junket/

What did Broward School Superintendent Robert Runcie do after announcing this week that he can’t find $2.5 million missing from the school police budget?

He didn’t admit responsibility. He didn’t take the blame.

Instead, Runcie hightailed it to St. Petersburg for a junket.

He is there for a three-day program at Eckerd College’s leadership Development Institute. Runcie bills the lesson as a “leadership/teambuilding event with the Cabinet”– the grandiose name Runcie bestows on his 10 top administrators.

Those 10 went along for the ride. And the free food. And the free drinks. And the free everything else.

When is the last time teachers got treated to free anything…except grief?

“The whole 10th floor is missing,” quipped one source that works in the School Board’s HQ.

Runcie says in a memo, widely circulated in HQ, that the trip is part of his “continued leadership and team development.” The program is funded “through a grant from the Florida Association of District School Superintendents” That’s a group supported by local school boards, .i.e, taxpayers from across the state including Broward.

Other than disclosing the association gave Broward a grant, Runcie kept mum about the cost of the three-day road trip. Presumably the 10 higher-ups – who all make six-figure salaries – are continuing to collect their pay.

The trip came one day after Tuesday’s School Board workshop when it was disclosed that the school police department is $2.5 million in the hole for this fiscal year. Only $50,000 remains in its budget.

Perhaps most shocking: Runcie’s repeated admission that despite an investigation that has been going on for more than a month, administrators still don’t know where the money went.

Runcie also repeatedly refused to accept responsibility despite intense grilling by School Board member Robin Bartleman at this week’s meeting.

1. Bartleman: “As the CEO of the sixth largest school district in the nation with an over $2 billion budget, how do you not have internal controls to find the budget is overspent by $2.5 million?”
  2. Runcie: “I need to do an audit. Let me say the departments are not allowed to overspend their budgets. We need to do an investigation.”
  3. Bartleman: “This (is) your department… You have a Chief Operations Officer and a Chief Financial Officer. Two point five million dollars doesn’t happen in a week…There are no checks and balances from your staff or you are implying someone stole the money. Those are the two options…It leads me to believe you have serious business practice issues you have not looked into…A lost $2.5 million scares the heck out of me. You have been and are directly in charge. You are the superintendent. The buck stops…with you.”

The buck may stop at Runcie’s desk, but $2.5 million is another matter.

The superintendent passed everyone of those 2.5 million bucks to Chief of Staff Jeff Moquin, telling Bartleman that Moquin is responsible for finding what happened to the money.

Runcie is not able to stop $2.5 million from going missing, but he does an exquisite job of bobbing, weaving and denying responsibility.

A few hours after Tuesday’s meeting, Runcie took off for St. Petersburg’s Eckerd College. Since he provided no details, it is not known where he is staying. The school on its website states this:

“Most participants prefer to stay at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club. We have arranged special conference rates for program participants, and the resort provides complimentary transportation to and from campus.”

Runcie and his Cabinet will be able to unwind in the spa, play a round of golf or dine on dishes like garam masala rubbed filet with white asparagus and tri color fingerling potatoes for $38-a-plate. The regular rate for rooms at the hotel range to over $319-a-night.

sounds bad for the coward chief of police in Broward County too.

cowardly corrupt liberals.

Sounds to me, like this super and the #1 police coward in Broward, wanted to let this

kid commit a shooting because they had both favored serious gun control.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Sunds to me, like this super and the #1 police coward in Broward, wanted to let thisk kidcommit a shooting because they had both favored serious gun control.

Please, tell me I'm not alone here. Please tell me someone else thinks this is insane.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Please, tell me I'm not alone here. Please tell me someone else thinks this is insane.

I didn't read the story completely. What is your complaint, does it say something other than school officials were aware that the kid was crazy and they did nothing? Or is there something more?

WSS

the "and he's black" is a reference to how many blacks voted for obamao in his elections.90 some percent.

so, he's just another black liberal supporter of obamao and progressive policies.

which led to him being a liar like both obamaos. Maxine Waters. holder. lynch. van jones. corey booker,

cornel west, louis farrakhan,  oprah winfrey... I could go on and on.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I didn't read the story completely. What is your complaint, does it say something other than school officials were aware that the kid was crazy and they did nothing? Or is there something more?

WSS

Read what I quoted from Cal. How can that not be insane? 

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Stuart

Cruz was a candidate for the PROMISE program....started by the Obama administration, advocated for by Jesse Jackson, Sharpton...the reason why there are too many blacks in prison is because we are a racist nation. Gotta cut these perps some slack.

Put quite eloquently by Rush...

It’s a racist country.” And so the PROMISE Program came along, and its purpose was that whenever felonies were committed especially by minors or young adults that were African-American, they were to be ignored! And they would be charged to a much lesser crime so as to avoid placing these perps in prison. This was seen as a solution to the unfair, racist and bigoted policies that had put so many African-Americans in jail — and, as they wanted us to believe, illegally and undeservedly.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/07/pa...pline-program/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/7/2018 at 3:54 PM, calfoxwc said:

Sounds to me, like this super and the #1 police coward in Broward, wanted to let this

#ThrowbackThursday

On 12/6/2018 at 7:52 PM, MLD Woody said:

#ThrowbackThursday

that IS what it sounds like, woodypeckerhead. What do YOU think it sounds like?

wait, you don't think. I forgot. You emotionally and moronically knee jerk out of your tailfeathers.

so put down your little feathered pink hankie and tell us how YOU can attempt to explain it, instead of always sitting back and

taking potshots at whatever conservatives say. You are such a cowardly bird.

That is what is sounds like to me. I can't figure any other logical explanation for ignoring 45 events/alarms for this kid, except for obamao's leniency program...and israels blatant antagonism toward out 2nd Amendment.

so what do YOU FEEL it sounds like? What do YOU think explains 45 chances to stop him?

and then not even go into the school?

When the other police dept raked israel over the coals for their cowardice?

The other police WENT RIGHT IN.

How do you explain that? Pretty gutless, sit back and bitch at other's opinions, but never offer up your own.

see? you are AFRAID to share your own opinions. that way, others can't

show how ignorant you are - you just get to bitch at anybody ELSE's opinions and try to

look like you have a clue.

that is woodypeckerhead/mz the pussy all over the place.

coward. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN COWARDLY ISRAEL's actions?

we've posted the story several times.

at least grow a tiny little wimpy woodpecker pair, and tell us how

YOU WOULD EXPLAIN that.

or, just sit around and bitch at other's opinions you don't like.

Archived