THE BROWNS BOARD

Penis LeBeau

The Gipper

In a recent interview, this is what Dick Lebeau had to say about his  feelings:

Lebeau is a central Ohio native and Ohio State grad, and he’s never lost his ties to the two teams in his home state. As he told Jim Owczarski of the Cincinnati Enquirer,

“I’ve always been really a Bengal and Brown guy at heart, like I am a Buckeye, because I am from Ohio and I like the Ohio teams. Looking back I wouldn’t change anything.”

It’s fascinating Lebeau brings up the Browns, the team which cut him almost 60 years ago, before the teams that made him famous. What could have been for Cleveland . . .

This is from a guy who basically spent his HOF playing career with the Detroit Lions, and his best years as a coach with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

11 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

If you love Ohio why coach for its biggest rival?

Penis? Ha Ha you pulled a Ghoolie.

Not I.   I don't control anything.   It is probably Z having a joke.

As to your first question:

Paycheck.    Remember, he was dumped as HC of the Bengals.......so he needed a job, and the Steelers hired him.   But the Steelers later fired him...or refused to resign him...so he went elsewhere where he could get a paycheck.  (titans).

Shouldn't that be Penis LeBoner?

Even I have to admit............... Penis LeBeau is fukcking hilarious. Tears running down my cheeks. 

3 hours ago, boo fagley said:

D!ck Lebeau?

Very Ghoolie of you!

2 hours ago, Orion said:

I think it's the stupid no swearing app.

I will send a message to Stan.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I will send a message to Stan.

Make him an offer he can't refuse! :ph34r:

11 hours ago, nickers said:

Make him an offer he can't refuse! :ph34r:

That would be booze.

months ago i tried to honor D!ck Emberg in a topic but seemed unfair when thread wanted to finger Emberg at his death :o..please fix D!ck..

10 hours ago, gumby73 said:

months ago i tried to honor D!ck Emberg in a topic but seemed unfair when thread wanted to finger Emberg at his death :o..please fix D!ck..

I agree... Its gotten stale all ready...

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You can't say finger but you can say pussy. Go figure?

Zombo was once a Junior High School sex education teacher.    He wants us to use the proper anatomical terms  vagina and penis.

But, along those line I have done some intensive research discovered some history regarding the slang associated with the female genitalia . Herewith some of that data, which includes the dates that apparently these terms began coming into use:

Vagina comes from the Latin word for sheath, as in for a sword (read: penis), while vulva means wrapper, and originally also meant the uterus. But saying penis and vagina can sound distinctly unsexy, so it's no surprise we come up with other slang.

1. C*nt, 1230

It may now be derogatory, but it's the oldest slang word for vagina in the book, and by book I mean online timeline. We've been using this word for nearly a whooping 800 years.

2. Purse, 1538

I like this one because it makes it sound sort of classy and contained, but also something precious that you don't want to loose (omg what if you lost it?).

3. Chapel of ease, 1600

A vagina is basically a sanctuary

4. Tinder box, 1638

Don't play with fire. At least, I hope there referring to it in that sort of sexy way and not as a source of a terrible chafing problem.

5. Pussy, 1699

It's a classic, but I didn't realize we'd been using it for over 300 years. I think as far as longevity and prevalence this one is the king of all nicknames.

6. Bookbinder's wife, 1768

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Is the penis a spine of a book? Is the vagina its wife? I don't understand. Mid-18th century folks were nuts.

7. Jack nasty face, 1823

What the eff? Why? How would you possibly say this in a sexy way? Try— try it now. "Ahhh, I can't wait to get your long hard c*ck in my jack nasty fa— nope, nope I take it all back. Never touch me. I don't deserve to be touched."

8. C*ck trap, 1888

I just... OK, just sometimes it sort of feels like that's what it is, right? Like once you have sex with them then you've got 'em. Just me?

9. Futz, 1941

It makes me think of a little term of endearment for when you and your vagina get into all sorts of waxy hijinks, "Ahhh, you silly little futz, what have you gotten me into this time!?". Scroll credits.

10. Glamity, 1987

I picked this because it's from 80s also because apparently we'd just given up using actual words in the 80s.

11. Love glove, 1989

It rhymes, and it makes you think of a good, tight, fit. 

12. Breakfast of champions, 2001

Because morning is the best time to consume the product in question

13. Love taco

Brought to us not by Green, but by Cosmopolitan, I thought this deserved to be included because... because of tacos, that's why.

14.  Weiner Wrap

Fairly self explanatory, plus we needed to get at least one product placement ad in here:

22 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Zombo was once a Junior High School sex education teacher.    He wants us to use the proper anatomical terms  vagina and penis.

But, along those line I have done some intensive research discovered some history regarding the slang associated with the female genitalia . Herewith some of that data, which includes the dates that apparently these terms began coming into use:

Vagina comes from the Latin word for sheath, as in for a sword (read: penis), while vulva means wrapper, and originally also meant the uterus. But saying penis and vagina can sound distinctly unsexy, so it's no surprise we come up with other slang.

1. C*nt, 1230

It may now be derogatory, but it's the oldest slang word for vagina in the book, and by book I mean online timeline. We've been using this word for nearly a whooping 800 years.

2. Purse, 1538

I like this one because it makes it sound sort of classy and contained, but also something precious that you don't want to loose (omg what if you lost it?).

3. Chapel of ease, 1600

A vagina is basically a sanctuary

4. Tinder box, 1638

Don't play with fire. At least, I hope there referring to it in that sort of sexy way and not as a source of a terrible chafing problem.

5. Pussy, 1699

It's a classic, but I didn't realize we'd been using it for over 300 years. I think as far as longevity and prevalence this one is the king of all nicknames.

6. Bookbinder's wife, 1768

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Is the penis a spine of a book? Is the vagina its wife? I don't understand. Mid-18th century folks were nuts.

7. Jack nasty face, 1823

What the eff? Why? How would you possibly say this in a sexy way? Try— try it now. "Ahhh, I can't wait to get your long hard c*ck in my jack nasty fa— nope, nope I take it all back. Never touch me. I don't deserve to be touched."

8. C*ck trap, 1888

I just... OK, just sometimes it sort of feels like that's what it is, right? Like once you have sex with them then you've got 'em. Just me?

9. Futz, 1941

It makes me think of a little term of endearment for when you and your vagina get into all sorts of waxy hijinks, "Ahhh, you silly little futz, what have you gotten me into this time!?". Scroll credits.

10. Glamity, 1987

I picked this because it's from 80s also because apparently we'd just given up using actual words in the 80s.

11. Love glove, 1989

It rhymes, and it makes you think of a good, tight, fit. 

12. Breakfast of champions, 2001

Because morning is the best time to consume the product in question

13. Love taco

Brought to us not by Green, but by Cosmopolitan, I thought this deserved to be included because... because of tacos, that's why.

14.  Weiner Wrap

Fairly self explanatory, plus we needed to get at least one product placement ad in here:

A. I have absolutely nothing to do with the language that is allowed on this board. I have said it a million times. Sometimes people just choose to believe what they want to believe.

B. This post ... What the fuck?

Zombo

12 minutes ago, Zombo said:

A. I have absolutely nothing to do with the language that is allowed on this board. I have said it a million times. Sometimes people just choose to believe what they want to believe.

OK, sorry, didn't realize that.  I guess some of us thought you were omnipotent here  (other than when it came to Glommie)

B. This post ... What the Shmuck?

Sex education.   The result of "messing with the language that is allowed". Did you learn anything? :lol:

Zombo

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I learned that you have a lot of free time.

And that it is going to be a long two and half months before training camp starts.

Zombo

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

And that it is going to be a long two and half months before training camp starts.

Zombo

Oh goodie!. We all now have a full time job from now till then to do nothing but bedevil. (We need a devil emoji here).:P

2 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Zombo

Bazinga on me!!  Funny shite.

But.... how better to use that time than to contemplate  pooty-tang!!.  ;)

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Bazinga on me!!  Funny shite.

But.... how better to use that time than to contemplate  pooty-tang!!.  ;)

After all we now know that black holes keep every galaxy together.

Archived