THE BROWNS BOARD

Kanye is a douche, but.....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30104/rapper-calls-violence-against-kanye-james-barrett

.....wow.  The left has completely lost it, when death/violence is an option for dealing with a black man with a few conservative ideas.  And right on cue Maxine Waters says the most brainwashed sh!t possible.

"Kanye West is a very creative young man," Waters said Monday in response to a question from a Politico reporter. "But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts. We don't think that he actually means to do harm, but we're not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African-American community – and for young people in general. I understand that he is getting pushback from a lot of young people on the internet … but we're hopeful that his creativity will continue to be demonstrated in his work. And I think maybe he should think twice about politics – and maybe not have so much to say."

Help formulate his own thoughts?  Wtf is that?  Is this thought policing?  Talk about keeping black people chained up, holy sh!t!  

Yes and he is still a douchebag. Another one that's made me chuckle over the last couple of months is a little video of Roseanne Barr snarking at a politician who wanted to give incoming business a tax break. Lots of my friends on the left just loved that. Now that she's come out as an erstwhile Trump supporter they're just fuming...

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Kanye did something controversial to get publicity? Crazy

What is the controversy though?  I'd like to know.  A black guy who might vote republican and sings rap songs is outrageous somehow?  Or is this really Trump Derangement Syndrome ?  I can tell you which it looks like.  Accuse him of capitalizing on people's stupidity all you want, but it shouldn't be that easy.

50 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Some of his comments re: slavery are up there. 

Not to mention there's a thread on here about it, articles all over the place, people talking about it. Etc. Clearly it ruffled some feathers. 

Archived