THE BROWNS BOARD

Okay fellas, let's quit the insults for awhile

It has taken a turn for the worse in here the past few days. I can take whatever you dish out, but some can't. It seems foolish to just come in here and insult each other. I will try and do my best to refrain from such conduct, honestly. This is supposed to be a room to have some fun, exchange ideas, etc. It's turning into a place where everyone just goes all out to say whatever they would never say in person. I know I have insulted with the best, but I have had it with the Bullshit. Let's just try and discuss things more intelligently, okay? Please.

I tell you, DH, that is a great idea... but it has failed when I appealed for that in the past.

There are at least a few who will do anything to "win" in a discussion with an "opponent".

I don't believe Legacy and John permit cheapshot family attacks as a rule, but the

personal garbage should stop.

But it always continues to happen when posts are posted that certain people don't

agree with.

And those certain people wanted their own "mod", and fewer threads a day, and censorship

of criticism of "their" guy...

I believe Legacy and John will handle this, we need to stop ALL of the personal attacks...

Your a real pisser diehard.

How many timeouts has this board had to give you?

"Actually no it does not fit. It is about his suicide, but you chose in your usual dick headed way to make a controversy."

You are an a-hole Dan, and I would gladly kick your ass.

You chose to bring politics into it because you are an a-hole. If you have a problem with that, I dont give a xxxx.

This comes from one single thread YESTERDAY!

Go read a book.

Dude, I'm sorry if you can't take it. I'm trying to make this Political Board more intelligent. If you don't want to cooperate, that is up to you. mz the pussy had a valid point in his post. You just seem to want to cause trouble. No problem.

It's in the past, Dan. In the past.

If we all could just try to be a little more tolerant of others' opinions,

and a little more diplomatic in our responses, we could

have nicer conversations on the subjects that come up.

But the "we like negative posts on our side, but we don't like

negative posts from your side".... applies to a lot of folks on

both sides of the political fence.

DH is saying he'll start now. I have been trying, let's all try

to quit the personal attack game.

One of the biggest problems is americans have become more and more Immoral, which brings us to the decline of not just the board but America in whole.

To many dont want to live by Gods rules and spit in the face of christians and on those that they dont agree with then they make an about face and pound their chests while being nuisance to everyone with their blabbering.

I reckon that Bin Laden/Obama avatar you have here DH certainly constitutes your effort to make the board, and discussion herein, more "intelligent."

Gimme a break.

To many dont want to live by Gods rules and spit in the face of christians and on those that they dont agree with

To me, too many of us simply AREN'T Christians or DON'T care to live by some folks' interpretations of God's rules and want to reject literal readings of the Bible, only to have some pseudomorality jammed down our throats anyway by those who think they're right, or just, or better, or whatever. This is where true hatred comes from, and it's justified under the guise of "what God says goes." What a bunch of garbage. I have no interest in living a 3000 year-old lifestyle...TV, iPods, football and cheeseburgers aren't in the Bible and I enjoy them anyway. Sinner! At least the writers of the Constitution had the foresight to keep it open for interpretation and amendment. But not the Bible (unless you count the New Testament, or, the "Revenge of the Nerds II" of religious writings).

and liberals will agree......

U.S. Would Never Limit Muslim Scarves - just Christian crosses

President Barack Obama says he's not responsible for how other countries defend religious freedoms but added the United States would never tell people what they can wear to express their faith.

Obama on Saturday met with French President Nicholas Sarkozy and said there should not be separate standards for different religions or limits on faith. It was a familiar refrain from his Thursday speech to Muslims in Cairo.

The issue of religious expression is a challenge in France. The country's separation of church and state is so staunch that schoolchildren cannot wear Muslim head scarves or large crosses around their necks in public schools

It has taken a turn for the worse in here the past few days. I can take whatever you dish out, but some can't. It seems foolish to just come in here and insult each other. I will try and do my best to refrain from such conduct, honestly. This is supposed to be a room to have some fun, exchange ideas, etc. It's turning into a place where everyone just goes all out to say whatever they would never say in person. I know I have insulted with the best, but I have had it with the Bullshit. Let's just try and discuss things more intelligently, okay? Please.

Good job, DieHard.

One of the biggest problems is americans have become more and more Immoral, which brings us to the decline of not just the board but America in whole.

To many dont want to live by Gods rules and spit in the face of christians and on those that they dont agree with then they make an about face and pound their chests while being nuisance to everyone with their blabbering.

if this is what god's rules advocate, i'd rather not waste my time....or life.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/07/...tr=U.S._5069434

gunned down in a church, none-the-less. isn't that just the high morality of the faith based? add in a threat for more, and you have a nice picture of outta control zealots....

i'll gladly keep with my pagan traditions....

Archived