Week 11 BYE

Week 12 @ Bengals W

Week 13 @ Texans W

Week 14 vs Panthers L

Week 15 @ Broncos L

Week 16 vs Bengals W

Week 17 @ Ravens L

Browns finish 6-10

We have a qb who will not throw it to the other team every time we get to the opponent's 25 yard line. We have a damn good slot wr who will not drop key 3rd down catches. We have some rbs that are gonna put a hurting on some defenses. Oh an an all pro wr playing for his next contract. We will score some points and our D should be better, maybe top 10 to 15. We should be in the 7 to 9 win range. 

I've got 6-10

Jackson stays HC

Tyrod will actually remind us all what the QB position is supposed to look like

Games will be more fun to watch, especially on offense

However, there will still be several frustrating games that we somehow, someway find a way to lose  

Tough schedule but they might be able to steal a few from cinci, bal even maybe pit, my O/U about 5 1/2 wins......subject to the players actually putting helmets and pads on.

Except the fan is wrong. It will not be 4th and 16 as he claims should they take the penalty. It will be 3rd and 16 because the penalty is assessed and they get the down over. Even so it was Retarded not to drop them out of 4th and 1. That was stupid.

35 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Except the fan is wrong. It will not be 4th and 16 as he claims should they take the penalty. It will be 3rd and 16 because the penalty is assessed and they get the down over. Even so it was Retarded not to drop them out of 4th and 1. That was stupid.

I think that was the point.  4th and 1 at the 32(where you will obviously go for it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  3rd and 16 at the 47 for the offense.

The fact that Hue didnt know this was criminal

Todd Haley was a great hire not only to improve the offense scheme, but as an extremely viable interim HC. The fact of the matter is Huey can't hide this year behind bad players. We aren't winning the Super Bowl, but there's no excuse with this core of players to not be winning games and getting into the fold. 

My prediction? 5-11, with 3 of those wins coming with Hue no longer the HC. Here's to hoping I'm wrong.

On 4/30/2018 at 11:05 AM, The Gipper said:

Win some....lose more...at this point.

Oh like the old MLB analogy "win 40 lose 40 the rest is what you do with the other 82".  That kind of narrows it down.

i think they finish 7-9.  i don't know what it is with haslam and hue jackson, but if he didn't get fired for going 1-15 followed by 0-16, i think he's here to stay.  i'm optimistic that having an offensive coordinator will eliminate some of the bone-headed play calling we've seen in the red zone, and the Browns play well enough to overcome Hue's clock management and stupid challenges.  There were multiple times the Browns came close to winning despite Hue Jackson only to Browns it up in the 4th quarter/overtime, hopefully eliminating bubble screens/reversals/fake field goals without a kicker on the field when the Browns are in the red zone turns those close losses into close wins.

Man... I can't do better than 4-12 and I thought I was higher than that with my pre-draft estimate... :blink:

And that's not even mentioning that I thought the Bagels did themselves little, if any, good with their draft.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Man... I can't do better than 4-12 and I thought I was higher than that with my pre-draft estimate... :blink:

And that's not even mentioning that I thought the Bagels did themselves little, if any, good with their draft.

I was wildly optimistic with my 4-12 prediction last season, so I'm sticking with it until they actually get to 4 wins. :lol:

Archived