THE BROWNS BOARD

Mason Rudolph

onkyoreceiver

On 7/20/2018 at 5:30 PM, boo fagley said:

Is that all you want is to win some games? Winning seasons? Ask your Bengal neighbors to the south how satisfying losing every post season is.

Do you want to go out and sell 1 house a month? There is only 1 NFL winner every year and thats the Super Bowl champ. The other 31 guys failed.

If I sell one house a month here in Naples I make more money than your entire trailer park is worth.

I don't have to ask anybody, I've been following the NFL forever. Tomlin is a terrific coach and you're an idiot. Of those two things I am sure of.

Zombo

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/20/2018 at 9:46 PM, boo fagley said:

And?

Rivers played 1 season for Marty. 14 - 2. Kieding missed a game winning FG vs the Patriots that would have sent the Chargers to the AFCC vs the Colts. I was there. Marty was fired.

Nothing you have said has given any validity to your proposition that Tomlin should be fired.

I just pointed out that Belichick never won with average QBs, but you want Tomlin to go out win with an average QB.

You said he won a SB with Cowher's team, but neither coach was a GM, the players were already there, Tomlin took an 8-8 team to the Super Bowl and #1 defense in two years.

Since then, all he does is win, they've made it back to the Super Bowl again, but largely they haven't made it over the top because they have been in a conference with Brady and Manning.

But they won 13 games last year and had another shot until Ben turned it over twice in the first half of a home playoff game and things steamrolled. Still almost won.

He's a good coach. You're an idiot.

Zombo

27 minutes ago, Zombo said:

If I sell one house a month here in Naples I make more money than your entire trailer park is worth.

I don't have to ask anybody, I've been following the NFL forever. Tomlin is a terrific coach and you're an idiot. Of those two things I am sure of.

Zombo

Hey Zomboy

I build the houses POS like you peddle.

Since you earn so much money, put your butt on a plane and come to Kansas City to kick my a$$ like you promised.

47 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Nothing you have said has given any validity to your proposition that Tomlin should be fired.

I just pointed out that Belichick never won with average QBs, but you want Tomlin to go out win with an average QB.

You said he won a SB with Cowher's team, but neither coach was a GM, the players were already there, Tomlin took an 8-8 team to the Super Bowl and #1 defense in two years.

Since then, all he does is win, they've made it back to the Super Bowl again, but largely they haven't made it over the top because they have been in a conference with Brady and Manning.

But they won 13 games last year and had another shot until Ben turned it over twice in the first half of a home playoff game and things steamrolled. Still almost won.

He's a good coach. You're an idiot.

Zombo

Tomlin has played against and lost to Manning and Brady 1 time each.

Garrad -2008 Wildcard loss

Rogers- 2010 Suoerbowl loss

Tebow- 2012 WC loss

Flacco- 2014 WC loss

Manning- 2015 Division round loss

Brady - 2016 AFC Championship loss

Bortles - 2017 WC loss

All the other playoff losses are because Brady and Manning were in the AFC. How stupid is that theory of yours?

3 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Hey Zomboy

I build the houses POS like you peddle.

Since you earn so much money, put your butt on a plane and come to Kansas City to kick my a$$ like you promised.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Z

3 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Tomlin has played against and lost to Manning and Brady 1 time each.

Garrad -2008 Wildcard loss

Rogers- 2010 Suoerbowl loss

Tebow- 2012 WC loss

Flacco- 2014 WC loss

Manning- 2015 Division round loss

Brady - 2016 AFC Championship loss

Bortles - 2017 WC loss

All the other playoff losses are because Brady and Manning were in the AFC. How stupid is that theory of yours?

Just replace the word Tomlin with the word Roethlisberger and realize how stupid you actually are.

Z

14 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

HAHA

Yup, its Bens fault that Tebow had a 125 QB rating. Talk about stupidity.

No, it was Ben's fault that he had a 75.9 passer rating.

Zombo

• Zombo locked this topic

Archived