THE BROWNS BOARD

2018 NFL DRAFT - DAY THREE - rounds 4 through 7 and pick #256 

mjp28

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just add back in JFF to join him, JG and Baker to make a bridge game foursome to keep them occupied.

Nice to see that the BROWNS are staying on the sporting world page 1. :lol:

3 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

We flipped 6th rounders so there's one to come back

that was the pick that we flipped kizer with also..pick is adding up rather quickly

5 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Dorsey drafts a character issue player every draft. If he wipes out, you are out a 4th rounder. Low risk, high reward.

Well we got Brantley last year and he seems to be working out ok.

4 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

Trade up for a pothead with character concerns, real nice!???

Going to night school to improve himself? A really nice guy when you get to know him? Maybe he's found Jesus?

Now watch him be a Pro Bowl player. 

I mentioned Callaway was going to be a pick last night in the Tavern ....... I picked him for the Browns in our draft too, he came in for a visit last week ....1st round talent but with 7th round character ........ lets hope he gets his life in order....football or smucking up.....his choice

1 minute ago, darren15 said:

I mentioned Callaway was going to be a pick last night in the Tavern ....... I picked him for the Browns in our draft too ....1st round talent but with 7th round character ........ lets hope he gets his life in order....football or smucking up.....his choice

Send him to the JM school of redemption this summer up in Canada.:D

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Drafttek has been keeping an ongoing list 100 players per page and green out those taken as they are taken.

https://www.drafttek.com/Top-100-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2018.asp

On the bottom of this page you can click up each 100 player page in turn. You can keep all 4 open at a time by opening another connection for each.

Draft tech is what I am following. Though when I clicked on your link I noticed that the number of the people that they had not drafted so far have in fact been taken today so this site hopefully updates as we goDraft tech is what I am following. Though when I clicked on your link I noticed that the number of the people that they had not drafted so far have in fact been taken today so this site hopefully updates as we go

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Drafttek has been keeping an ongoing list 100 players per page and green out those taken as they are taken.

https://www.drafttek.com/Top-100-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2018.asp

On the bottom of this page you can click up each 100 player page in turn. You can keep all 4 open at a time by opening another connection for each.

Draft tech is what I am following but when I clicked on your link they have not updated it through today's pics because a lot of those players have in fact been taken todayDraft tech is what I am following but when I clicked on your link they have not updated it through today's pics because a lot of those players have in fact been taken today

Archived