THE BROWNS BOARD

2018 NFL DRAFT - DAY THREE - rounds 4 through 7 and pick #256 

mjp28

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Damien Ratley wide receiver Texas A&M; also not on the draft tech top 300 list just like their last pic

I thought he would be a good late round or UFA take for the Browns so I'm fine with it.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Gipper said:

He was also not in the top 250 in The CBS prospect board. It's just a guy we could've gotten as a UDFA

lol these rounds have been full of players ranked as UDFA in the media, it baffles me you constantly reference CBS or media big boards over professional NFL team evaluations

4 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

lol these rounds have been full of players ranked as UDFA in the media, it baffles me you constantly reference CBS or media big boards over professional NFL team evaluations

Hello no one has access to the actual team evaluate evaluations those are trade secrets that you can't get any better than you can get the gold out of Fort Knox

6'2" sub 4.4 40 with long arms and very decent hands. But if you are familiar with how screwed up the A&M QB situation has been since JM left, you'd know you never got to see his best. It's been a nightmare. Ratley was the guy to clear it out for Kirk underneath so he just did not get enough accurate passes thrown his way. Our QBs other than the one who broke his leg in the UCLA game, sucked big time. The Browns apparently figured all that into their evaluation.

I'm glad we gave him a shot.

Thanks guys! Been out most the day with family.Gumby@55 today. It was great to see all the updates via phone. Was Jamar Taylor ever traded during picks?  

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

Thanks guys! Been out most the day with family.Gumby@55 today. It was great to see all the updates via phone. Was Jamar Taylor ever traded during picks?  

No we are still paying him....Tavon Austin was traded to the Cowboys for a 6th rounder

Archived