THE BROWNS BOARD

Orlando Brown

BaconHound

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Is Gip drunk posting?

On Jr.... no...

Or was he referring to the top of the second round? On Zeus Jr- I totally agree. Not nearly athletic enough to hold up to NFL level competition. Speed rushers will blow by him like (no exaggeration) his feet are in cement. I pointed out at the combine, 50 YO Rich Eisen damn near beat him in the 40 running in a suit...  

Ghoolie may have said it best in regards to OL- his future lies in Sumo wrestling....  

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Well Orlando Brown Jr going to Baltimore makes sense. 

& saw the Steelers finally drafted Gipper's fave Mason Rudolph. Cleveland native and HS alum Jerome Baker to the Dolphins...   

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Telephone voice activation issue

You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   :)

11 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Is Gip drunk posting?

On Jr.... no...

MOM, dad's found the key to the liquor cabinet again! :blink:

16 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?

WSS

Exactly Steve. But just being huge and occupying space isn't going to cut it at the NFL level. It's not just the historically slow 40 time at the combine, there were 180 pound wr's that out bench pressed him, and even being on the high side of 60, I'm willing to bet I can beat his 19" vertical. PS when I was his age, I had a better vertical, and I'm damn certain I was better than a 5.0 flat 40, but college recruiters weren't exactly ringing my phone off the hook. 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Exactly Steve. But just being huge and occupying space isn't going to cut it at the NFL level. It's not just the historically slow 40 time at the combine, there were 180 pound wr's that out bench pressed him, and even being on the high side of 60, I'm willing to bet I can beat his 19" vertical. PS when I was his age, I had a better vertical, and I'm damn certain I was better than a 5.0 flat 40, but college recruiters weren't exactly ringing my phone off the hook. 

At 71 I don't know if I can win a 40, but I bet I can beat him to a shot dropped within a foot of the front wall in racquetball. I do that multiple times every day.:D

lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?

Nice knowing ya...

To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?

Nice knowing ya...

To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."

Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.:ph34r:

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.:ph34r:

Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

On 4/27/2018 at 9:11 PM, The Gipper said:

No we got a fat butt at the top of the draft so we don't need her fat butt at the bottom of the second round

Gips does your phone need the same Exorcist Ghoolie needs?  This has Buy 1 Get 1 Free written all over it.  

Archived