THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghoolie's Final Word - The only.one that matters.

Ghoolie

My acerbic, tough love quelled......I am behind Dorsey and our picks.

I have said many times that discipline, drive, passion and character are what separate great men from ordinary men.

Mayfield played on the big stage. Dorsey chose him based on his personal make up as well as his athletic skills. That kind of makes me look like a dickhead if I still protest.

Sorry, I was raised with tough love. If I got a B in school my Dad considered it failure. If I got an A, he was casual about it. That's me and my venom doesn t mean I don t love the team.

I am 63 and it kills me.to see the lack.of honor, toughness and love for the Institution that is the Browns. Dropping a winning pass against the Steelers? Sorry, Coleman owes us an apology.of shame. God damnit what has happened to this franchise?

So, as Ioften do this time of year, I will take a break from the board. Zomblow needs it. Poor tormented bastard trying to balance my horseschidt.

I go to Vegas in a few weeks and I am.betting $1000 on the Browns to win 8 or more.

Ghoolie' s Guarantee....We WILL butt phuk the Steelers on opening day. I promise.

I wanted character, I want buckeyes.

DORSEY.IS THE Sheet. AS GOES DORSEY...SO GOES GHOOLIE.

God bless all.you crazy bastards.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I have said many times that discipline, drive, passion and character are what separate great men from ordinary men.

Mayfield played on the big stage. Dorsey chose him based on his personal make up as well as his athletic skills. That kind of makes me look like a dickhead if I still protest.

Sorry, I was raised with tough love. If I got a B in school my Dad considered it failure. If I got an A, he was casual about it. That's me and my venom doesn t mean I don t love the team.

I am 63 and it kills me.to see the lack.of honor, toughness and love for the Institution that is the Browns. Dropping a winning pass against the Steelers? Sorry, Coleman owes us an apology.of shame. God damnit what has happened to this franchise?

So, as Ioften do this time of year, I will take a break from the board. Zomblow needs it. Poor tormented bastard trying to balance my horseschidt.

I go to Vegas in a few weeks and I am.betting $1000 on the Browns to win 8 or more.

Ghoolie' s Guarantee....We WILL butt phuk the Steelers on opening day. I promise.

God bless all.you crazy bastards.

I'll be down there the weekend of may 11th with some Cleveland friends. Let's grab a beer and throw money on the browns.

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'm beginning to think you may be bipolar. Seek help.

You just now starting thinking that?

Mayfield might have drive and passion but the discipline and character might be lacking

And he’s a short big 12 Qb   Which hasn’t produced a good Qb yet in the NFL

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'm beginning to think you may be bipolar. Seek help.

So you first display your stupidity at football, and now you want to show us how little you know about psychiatry.

Carry.on, Forrest, carry.on. 

You are beginning to think? Don't over exert yourself. Go back to jacking off with Cysco Clit.

• 3 months later...
On 4/27/2018 at 8:09 PM, Ghoolie said:

That's me and my venom doesn t mean I don t love the team.

I am 63 and it kills me.to see the lack.of honor, toughness

So, as I often do this time of year, I will take a break from the board.

Evidently, that was the April 27th edition of the Bates Motel Herald.  

9 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

and what a great one too...😉

just a parallel comparison though

and my cap'n obvious statement 

Hopefully Mayfield has a NFL MVP season in his future too!

30 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Hopefully Mayfield has a NFL MVP season in his future too!

Kardiac Kids v2.0, hopefully not Browns 1999 quarterbacks v28.0.

OK I know that's brutal when the season hasn't begun yet, this should be a much improved product on the field.

GO BROWNS!

.......edit add, somewhere I still have my Siperbowl XVIII or something  t-shirt I bought outside of the Ol' Muni stadium way back when.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

But Drew Brees is still playing and he is even shorter than both of themBut Drew Brees is still playing and he is even shorter than both of them

He sure is. 

Brees and Russell Wilson are the exception, not the rule, though.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:22 PM, Browns149 said:

Mayfield might have drive and passion but the discipline and character might be lacking

Then what do you call Drew Brees?.. Hes shorter than Baker

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Brian Sipe's NFL career ended 35 years ago. 

And your career never was....

On 4/27/2018 at 11:22 PM, Browns149 said:

Mayfield might have drive and passion

Did someone put acid in my salad or did Sam Bradford earn NFL Rookie of the Year honors for the Rams?  Not only did he come out of the Big 12 but he played at Oklahoma. So how did Baker do when he had to go play out of conference against an Ohio State team stockpiled with NFL prospects?  You make it sound like that was time to curl up in a fetal position once he got outside the Big 12.  And OU also scored 48 points against UGA in their double OT playoff loss to an SEC team loaded with NFL talent.   

Once upon a time, it was supposed to be a horrific decision to draft a Tedford System QB.  So, along came Aaron Rodgers and the only team willing to even consider him in the bottom 3rd of round 1 just so happened to have Brett Favre starting at QB. 

If a guy is good he's good.  Ever since witnessing Brian Sipe as the only QB that ever earned NFL MVP honors on this franchise since the 70s - there's only been 2 taller QBs to lead this team to the playoffs with double digit wins in the regular season: 1) Bernie Kosar and 2) Vinnie Testaverde (whom fans couldn't wait to boo off the field anyway.  It ain't like someone shouting out a "hold on everyone - he's a lot taller than 6" would have changed any of that).  

We also drafted Tim Couch only to see Kelly Holcomb QBing us to the playoffs.  We drafted Brady Quinn only to witness Derek Anderson QBing us to a 10 win season in 2007.  And when Brandon Weeden was the alleged upgrade to Colt McCoy - Brian Hoyer easily outplayed him with the same teammates until he had to go on IR.  It isn't like we haven't tried countless QBs over 6'0" on the t-shirt since 99.  And was Manziel's problem his height or his preference of partying over football?

50 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Just stop, window licker. You are embarrassing yourself. 

No I love messing with you.. You're as gullible as they come...

45 minutes ago, nickers said:

No I love messing with you.. You're as gullible as they come...

You are trying so hard, aren't you, Corky? Your execution is laughably bad, but you try so, so hard. 

giphy.gif

On 4/27/2018 at 8:09 PM, Ghoolie said:

I am 63 and it kills me.to see the lack.of honor, toughness and love for the Institution that is the Browns.

Don't worry!  I'll make sure you do a much better job of remembering what you put in writing and put your money on in Vegas than what you have been posting recently. 

According to your subject heading - that was supposed to be "Ghoolie's Final Word - the only one that matters" so you were dead serious about Cleveland improving by 8 wins this year.

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You are trying so hard, aren't you, Corky? Your execution is laughably bad, but you try so, so hard. 

giphy.gif

I don't have to try hard with an ignorant punk like  you "Punky butt".  Now run along and go suck on your binkie , Chumbly...

17 minutes ago, nickers said:

I don't have to try hard with an ignorant punk like  you "Punky butt".  Now run along and go suck on your binkie , Chumbly...

What I find most entertaining about all this is that nickers referred to me as "gullible" in this thread, but lo and behold, who was one of the geniuses gullible enough to fall for Ghoolie's "positive" post and like it? That's right boys and girls - our very special friend nickers. Oh the delicious irony.   

17 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

What I find most entertaining about all this is that nickers referred to me as "gullible" in this thread, but lo and behold, who was one of the geniuses gullible enough to fall for Ghoolie's "positive" post and like it? That's right boys and girls - our very special friend nickers. Oh the delicious irony.   

First off.. You don't know Ghoulie.. I do.. He has a lot of you strung on his little finger.. it's downright hilarious to watch some of you fall for his antics.. Those of us that know Ghoulie , know deep down he's a hell of a nice guy.. He's having fun at your expense.. not his.. Live with it..

1 hour ago, nickers said:

First off.. You don't know Ghoulie.. I do.. He has a lot of you strung on his little finger.. it's downright hilarious to watch some of you fall for his antics.. Those of us that know Ghoulie , know deep down he's a hell of a nice guy.. He's having fun at your expense.. not his.. Live with it..

He's a racist piece of garbage. 

Just like you. 

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

He's a racist piece of garbage. 

Just like you. 

That's all you got?... How weak...

Archived