THE BROWNS BOARD

ROUND 2 MOCKS

darren15

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I like BR best. OT Williams & RB Guice. We take the chance NY trades down and lose Guice, but N. Chubb is a very good consolation prize. Just don't get stupid.

See, BS! (And I'm probably over estimating the humor I find in that)  has them going the defensive back and then Connor Williams. Again I don't think running back is as big a need today as it was before we got Carlos Hyde.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

See, BS! Has them going the defensive back and then Connor Williams. Again I don't think running back is as big a need today as it was before we got Carlos Hyde.

WSS

You may be right Steve but I'm hoping Jim Brown gets to say, "Derrius Guice, Running Back, LSU"-kid has motivation to be the best-father murdered in a Denny's when he was 6. Been wanting to take care of his family in a big way for a long time.

paging OL coach Tourma..how does Walter book our guy O'Neill at #33 as the rest book him 62,64,66 :huh:..My lo-cal left me watching O'Neill a lot. Not so much on Connor Williams..Who ya got fitting our magic card OL coach? looks to close to grab O'Niell at 64? may have to value in a small trade up draft pick? man,this sucks (i hear bloody mary calling my name) 

Anyone have  a thought on CeeDee Lamb.. Looks to be the 3rd best receiver in the draft this year. Watched him connecting perfectly with Mayfield in a lot of games last year. Good downfield blocker. Looks like a tough kid...  3 WR threats???  Could be a good combination.

Assuming we stand pat...

33. Hurst (DT)... obviously assuming he's medically cleared, but I've been saying our route to a complementary pass rush comes from the inside. Adding Hurst to our rotation would go far.

35. Chark (Wr)... slight reach here, but his "blow the top off" speed and athleticism is irresistible... at least to me. Very tradeable pick... can likely get Chark mid-round.

64. O'Neill (OT)... if we must add an OT, then I like his value here. Might require a slight move up to land him, however, which we could afford if #35 is traded down. Very surprised to see my fallback OT, Noteboom, has risen to this level in the eyes of some.

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

paging OL coach Tourma..how does Walter book our guy O'Neill at #33 as the rest book him 62,64,66 :huh:..My lo-cal left me watching O'Neill a lot. Not so much on Connor Williams..Who ya got fitting our magic card OL coach? looks to close to grab O'Niell at 64? may have to value in a small trade up draft pick? man,this sucks (i hear bloody mary calling my name) 

Yup... gonna be a long wait to 64... and a longer wait to 114. A trade down would fill the gap.

I think Williams would be a mistake. Arm length is an issue and puts him on a path to OG, which he's not strong enough to play at present... not ot mention we've no need of an OG.

Archived