THE BROWNS BOARD

2018 DRAFT - DAY TWO - some good talent available for the BROWNS. 

mjp28

DAY TWO - some good talent available for the BROWNS. 

Sure has been a rich talent class of 2018.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Names I’m looking at now for #33 and #35

Harold Landry

Conor Williams

Nick Chubb

Maurice Hurst

Derrius Guice

Anthony Miller

I'd be looking at Landry and Chubb at #33 and #35, but the others aren't too bad either.  Except for Maurice Hurst, didn't he have a heart issue?

17 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

DAY TWO - some good talent available for the BROWNS. 

Sure has been a rich talent class of 2018.

LMAO................ yeah. Since they passed on it on day one. Hue Jackson is laughing his butt off. 

3 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

LMAO................ yeah. Since they passed on it on day one. Hue Jackson is laughing his butt off. 

Hey I did agree with you on R1, they overpaid for what they got.

In R2 it's laid out there for two easy picks.

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Hey I did agree with you on R1, they overpaid for what they got.

In R2 it's laid out there for two easy picks.

My issue bro is what I continually say. The Cleveland Browns purposely refuse to participate in acquiring the big playmakers, the guys with the most potential to make plays, be the hero, score touchdowns, change the team's fortunes. Barkley will transform  the NYG into a playoff team and dramatically reduce pressure on Manning.

ALL I have headr on this board for 3 years now is how we are smarter than the other NFL teams, how we are amassing picks and assets. I have laughed at that from day one, and Dorkey is just as Shmucking useless as Sashit. BUT BUT BUT...................... okay, let me be humble and accept this "asset management" schidt. Let me sit back and witness how the Browns get value maximum for their picks.........................................MAYFIELD at #1  #1.

Any fan here who states that this was a good draft, really is a jackoff.

The Browns will not win more than 3 games in 2018, and may very well win none. Sorry, but taking Barkley #1, would have provided IMPACT................... and they still could have had Mayfield.

Let's hope that the leadership and values qualities that I stress lead this kid to being the next Otto Graham.

1 hour ago, LondonBrown said:

Names I’m looking at now for #33 and #35

Harold Landry

Conor Williams

Nick Chubb

Maurice Hurst

Derrius Guice

Anthony Miller

We don't have enough 2nd round picks as I like all these guys, but I think Maurice Hurst could be the steal of the draft. Looking forward to round 2 as they made me very happy in round 1.

Mike

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

:lol::lol::lol: I thought you said Hue was making the picks? Now he's laughing at himself? Mayfield = Drew Brees, Ward = Dion Sanders, nah Dorsey is almost as big a dork as you are....  

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

:lol::lol::lol: I thought you said Hue was making the picks? Now he's laughing at himself? Mayfield = Drew Brees, Ward = Dion Sanders, nah Dorsey is almost as big a dork as you are....  

Hue IS making the picks. I have already taught you about Hue. The joke about Dorsey, like it or not, this schidt is on his watch. He is a COFFEE FETCHER.................. He is the village idiot, and he WILL be fired while Hue will remain. Hue is Dee's personal racial equality project.

5 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Hue IS making the picks. I have already taught you about Hue. The joke about Dorsey, like it or not, this schidt is on his watch. He is a COFFEE FETCHER.................. He is the village idiot, and he WILL be fired while Hue will remain. Hue is Dee's personal racial equality project.

Just like Hue likes Black Tarkentons? GTFOutaa here with that weak $hit trolling crap. You would have been all over the board with your "see I was right" if we had taken Lamar- which I told your dumb azz wan't happening. Hopeless, just hopeless....  Now it's Dorsey is the dumb MoFo? get it together trollie...   

7 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Hurst

Chark

Chubb

works for me...

We still have a chance at Chubb?  :) Oh the other one...  Chark me up on Chark, speed kills...  OTOH, bad hands kills...  

31 minutes ago, hoorta said:

We still have a chance at Chubb?  :) Oh the other one...  Chark me up on Chark, speed kills...  OTOH, bad hands kills...  

Hands are good... LSU QBs suck

Guice 

Oliver

Allen 

Washington

St. Brown

Gesicki 

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Others on the board not yet mentioned above WRs Sutton/Kirk 

Or another CB Oliver/Jackson

Not a fan of Sutton’s catch style and Kirk wouldn’t see much action with Landry there? 

Archived