THE BROWNS BOARD

Shmuck you haslem

syd

2nd round.............. great chance to get a fatass Offensive lineman or two.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A cb can’t touch a wr.  They impact the game way less then a pass rusher

The so called shutdown cb era in the nfl is over

Speaking of asset management................... OZZIE NEWSOME did a pretty cool job of getting players and amassing picks in this draft. Tom Flugel assured me that it was Phil Sewage who was the draft genius in Baltimore.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

DOUCHE?   DOUCHE?  

Dude, what fukcking planet do you live in? The Browns have the #1  #1 pick................. and they use it on a guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? The Giants, just like the Bears last year, took the best player in the draft. The Giants just added 2 years to Manning's career and made themselves a playoff team.

STILL....................... THE BROWNS HAVE NO PLAYMAKERS.......................... 

Tie Rod Tarkenton WILL get hurt EARLY. Mayfiled will get thrown into a schidt team with no discipline and no weapons and HE TOO............... will be toast. THAT is what Dorsey brought you. If you think this was in any way a good draft.. you are a fukcking moron.

Right because the browns were a f ucking running back....a RUNNING BACK! THE SINGLE MOST WORTHLESS, DIME A DOZEN POSITION IN FOOTBALL away from success. Point me to the last running back that won sh!t without a quarterback. Jim Brown, 54 years ago? Get out of here with that crap. 

For you to be wrong, I.....would have to be wrong. You aren't, I am not. This was as bad a draft as I have ever seen. 

Did you recently have cataract surgery? 

DOUCHE?   DOUCHE?  

Dude, what fukcking planet do you live in? The Browns have the #1  #1 pick................. and they use it on a guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? The Giants, just like the Bears last year, took the best player in the draft. The Giants just added 2 years to Manning's career and made themselves a playoff team.

STILL....................... THE BROWNS HAVE NO PLAYMAKERS.......................... 

Tie Rod Tarkenton WILL get hurt EARLY. Mayfiled will get thrown into a schidt team with no discipline and no weapons and HE TOO............... will be toast. THAT is what Dorsey brought you. If you think this was in any way a good draft.. you are a fukcking moron.

LOL, troll-a-matic. Mayfield was gone at #3 if we didn't take him at #1. No weapons like Gordon and Landry? I'd suggest you lay off the Zaya. 

54 minutes ago, broganreynik said:

When the hell are we just gonna ban this troll?

Just because he posts 50% of the messages doesn’t mean he’s actually contributing to the boards.

We can't ban him because he's all pals with the guy who owns this board.

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I told you, this Dorsey guy is total schidt. He is no different than Phil Sewage, Holmgren, Policy or Sashi. Horrible, horrible. We have black Tarkenton starting, he will get hurt, Mayfield, (white Tarkenton) will be thrown into the fire, and he will implode.

How the fukck can you continually shy away from the top play makers?

And you said we were going to draft another Black Tarkenton. Last time I looked Baker is the wrong color. Hey trollie, want to tell me how Hue is still running the draft, after your 10 posts ragging on Dorsey? Just soooo full of it....  

12 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

lol... y'all wanted a football guy...

suck it in silence

Actually I don;t think dorsey did too bad.

Funny thing is Tour- for being a "Football Guy", Dorsey took the player the analytics said was far and away the right pick... Hat's off to you for nailing Ward over Chubb....   

I'm happy that we got Mayfield. I think he's going to give us some fire. 

Can't have everything but 1 out of 2 guys I was hoping for is pretty good. 

Hope Hyde and Duke ball out this year. 

13 hours ago, PoeticG said:

OK Po-Glad you're happy about Mayfield (I am too). The reality is the Giants went for the quick fix with Saquon. Eli retires in a year or two, they will be drafting top 10 again. 

52 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Good job, Po... you were off by one pick. Dont't take any more sh!t from anyone.

8 hours ago, Babernakle said:

None of what he did in college will work in the nfl he’s not fast has not an elite athlete like Wilson defenses will have a day with him 

Well , I guess we can't help it your blind :P

I will always root for the Browns. But the owner is a weasel and should be in jail.  He is the MAIN reason I gave up my season tickets. I can’t justify giving him another dollar of my money

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

And you said we were going to draft another Black Tarkenton. Last time I looked Baker is the wrong color. Hey trollie, want to tell me how Hue is still running the draft, after your 10 posts ragging on Dorsey? Just soooo full of it....  

Yet...he has praise for the failing Ravens franchise who did in fact take the Black Tarkenton.  A guy whose best asset is to just run around in the backfield.

Mayfield is a good fit

Him and Tyrod have a smililar playing style.

Ward is an excellent CB who fills a need that we desperately needed to fill.

I'm surprised we didn't go with Chubb, but I think our pass rush is good enough and now that we have some DB depth, hopefully we will give up less chunk plays..

I still think Mayfield needs to sit for at least half the year, depending on where were at. Maybe even a full year.

I want to see them take Guice and Courtland Sutton or a T

10 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

lol... y'all wanted a football guy...

suck it in silence

Actually I don;t think dorsey did too bad.

Same here, Baker wasn't my first choice and a CB was in greater demand than DL.

What happened to those who GUARANTEED we would draft Darnold because Jimmy sat with his parents at his Pro Day? Is it time to admit you were wrong about Jimmy interfering with the draft? Welcome Baker & a tip of my hat to Jimmy and the folks who are running this draft.

Mike

Like I said in the 'One Word' thread, it is just purely Unimaginative.  Maybe it turns out great.  Time will tell.  I can give a pass on the Mayfield pick since everyone had a different opinion of who or which QB turns out to be the best.  It was a tough choice.  Personally, I preferred Darnold, but still it is only a guess.  For all we know, Rosen may very well turn out to be the next Brady.

Now the pick at 1.4 is a head scratcher.  I can only imagine what the board room or front office's conversation was like ..... short and sweet!  "Well guys, our top need is now at CB.  Who is the top rated one?  Ward?  Right!  Okay, it's Ward then.  Anyone object?  No, okay we take Ward, a no brainer!"

Instead of someone reminding them all that, like WR, CB is one of the two deepest positions in the draft and we could get a good solid starter at CB and WR in R2.  But what we can't get later in the draft is anyone remotely as good as Chubb.  Heck, even James or Nelson could be called 1 in a 1000 pick and warrant being taken ahead of a CB.  Let's not dummy it down to just considering what our top need might be.  Let's talk this thing through all the way.

Did they do that?  Who really knows? 

16 hours ago, StinkHole said:

I think you're right again. Mayfield is overrated. Yeah he is accurate ...but as a dink and dunk passer ...not impressive.

You obviously didn't watch much tape on Mayfield. He can toss accurate 40- 50 yard passes. OTOH, that Howitzer Arm feller Allen is going to find out there's not enough time in the NFL to let those 80 yard patterns develop. Really, how many times in an average game are you throwing those deep routes?  

16 hours ago, FALCON7 said:

Alexander is as good as Ward, maybe better and he went 18th. I don't get it...

Darnold & Chubb should have been the picks.  Another F-Up, but I would love to be wrong!

Time will tell if Mayfield turns out better than Darnold. But regarding Ward- Alexander, that would have been moot if we had taken Chubb. Would have had to give up a ton to get back into the mid first round. 

12 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Mayfield once he starts will be a legendary Browns QB, bank it.

18 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Mayfield once he starts will be a legendary Browns QB, bank it.

it's" book it" not" bank it" (you just make yourself sound ignorant) the saying go's" you can take that to the bank" or" put that in your pipe and smoke it" if you are trying to use a ! at the end of a sentence 

Archived