THE BROWNS BOARD

Shmuck you haslem

syd

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

LMAO @ The Cleveland Browns.

BARKELEY   the undusputed best pick  goes #2  NO DOUBT WHERE BARKELY GOES......................... THE pooper Browns take a QB at #1  that would have been available at 10.

LMMFAO @ Dorsey...................... LMAO   IN DORSEY YOU TRUST  IN DORSEY YOU TRUST

You are such a douche, you fat pig. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Go root for another franchise I swear some of you guys want the Browns to fail. These guys haven't played a down yet get behind them cheer on the Shmucking Browns

screw you I have been behind this team since birth haslem is just another snake oil salesman like modell

17 minutes ago, syd said:

pay on the cheep truck stop jimmy draft crap in the first round so they can just be cut and if for some reason we hit on one just trade em so you do not have to pay

Oh my god you are the whiniest pussy on the internet.

You bitches not giving this kid a chance yet wanted us to keep Kizer as our starter???? Idiots, morons. I'm ashamed to be a browns fans because of how stupid their fans are. He is going to sit and learn. Tyrod is the starter. Mayfield had the best stats out of all the QB's. They obviously really wanted him and word was the jets also did. They would not have been able to take saquon and Mayfield. They obviously also valued defensive back help more then D line help. Shut the Shmuck up and keep the mouthes shut until these picks are bust. If they are not bust then shut the Shmuck up and split. go find another team. 

Yeah...I'm not much of a Haslam fan.  I'll admit, I was hoping he'd be in jail by this time of year....

Bur he brought in a football guy (Dorsey).  We'll have to wait and see how Dorsey's picks help the team.  If we stay at 1 & 3 of the second round, those are gonna be important picks.

14 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

A short QB, now a short CB? WTF?

Don't like that pick either. Yeah he's super fast but.....

At 5-foot-11 and 183 pounds, he is far smaller than the receivers he will be asked to cover, and even with a 39-inch vertical leap he could be prone to losing battles for passes thrown above the shoulder level. He could also potentially be a liability in terms of tackling, though plenty of poor-tackling cornerbacks have proven their worth in the past.

Well we needed someone to cover the likes of Antonio Brown who is burned the guys we have at cornerback. So if he can do that sort of thing this is a good pick

2 minutes ago, Orion said:

Yeah...I'm not much of a Haslam fan.  I'll admit, I was hoping he'd be in jail by this time of year....

Bur he brought in a football guy (Dorsey).  We'll have to wait and see how Dorsey's picks help the team.  If we stay at 1 & 3 of the second round, those are gonna be important picks.

vette I agreed with you about Dorsey picking the best QB and going with it (in dorsey we trust) but Mayfield ? as far as haslem he paid his way outta of it

8 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

Yep, just ask Paul Brow..... Oh, right. Greatest dynasty in football history with "choir boys."

This isnt the 50's you moron...

14 minutes ago, syd said:

vette I agreed with you about Dorsey picking the best QB and going with it (in dorsey we trust) but Mayfield ? as far as haslem he paid his way outta of it

:)   He's crooked enough.    (and I think the vette is gonna need a new battery...and a better battery tender for next winter)

Dorsey decided on Mayfield.  If that's who he really wanted then he had to take him at #1.  Maybe he'd have fallen to 4...but maybe not.  He couldn't let the other teams decide who was gonna be his QB.

2 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

These picks were made via consensus by a helluva FO. Argue that all you want but it's a fact. Time will tell if the picks hit. I fully expect Baker to take it to Tyrod and push to start. 

I agree w/you.. You can bet this kid is gonna work his tail off!

30 minutes ago, Orion said:

:)   He's crooked enough.    (and I think the vette is gonna need a new battery...and a better battery tender for next winter)

Dorsey decided on Mayfield.  If that's who he really wanted then he had to take him at #1.  Maybe he'd have fallen to 4...but maybe not.  He couldn't let the other teams decide who was gonna be his QB.

well lets hope(Mayfield) so also i could be mistaken good thing dolen didn't buy the team either way i do not trust either of them

Haslem is the reason I sold my PSL’s    The guy is a moron.  I will never spend another dollar on this team as long as he owns it 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Well we needed someone to cover the likes of Antonio Brown who is burned the guys we have at cornerback. So if he can do that sort of thing this is a good pick

The best cb in the league cant cover Brown.  Cb is a worthless position at this point in the NFL

2 minutes ago, VikingDawg said:

Show us the team full of human trash like Mayfield who has done half as good as Paul Brown's Browns. Go ahead, we'll wait..... 

Hey.. I'll just sit back and see what happens like the rest of us... I'm not gonna lose sleep over these kids... My hope is they do well.. You can go sulk in your little corner....

Just now, The Gipper said:

You really need to post that in pink because Shirley you jest

He's kind of like what they call sluts in Austraillia.. He's a "Sheila"

1 hour ago, FALCON7 said:

Alexander is as good as Ward, maybe better and he went 18th. I don't get it...

Darnold & Chubb should have been the picks.  Another F-Up, but I would love to be wrong!

For you to be wrong, I.....would have to be wrong. You aren't, I am not. This was as bad a draft as I have ever seen. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You are such a douche, you fat pig. 

DOUCHE?   DOUCHE?  

Dude, what fukcking planet do you live in? The Browns have the #1  #1 pick................. and they use it on a guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? The Giants, just like the Bears last year, took the best player in the draft. The Giants just added 2 years to Manning's career and made themselves a playoff team.

STILL....................... THE BROWNS HAVE NO PLAYMAKERS.......................... 

Tie Rod Tarkenton WILL get hurt EARLY. Mayfiled will get thrown into a schidt team with no discipline and no weapons and HE TOO............... will be toast. THAT is what Dorsey brought you. If you think this was in any way a good draft.. you are a fukcking moron.

Archived