THE BROWNS BOARD

Shmuck you haslem

syd

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Well when they picked little Johnny I checked out would not support the team when they got rg3 the same far as I’m concerned the browns deserve to lose I hope the team move Shmuck Dorsey Shmuck Haslem Shmuck the browns I’m out 

LMAO @ The Cleveland Browns.

BARKELEY   the undusputed best pick  goes #2  NO DOUBT WHERE BARKELY GOES......................... THE pooper Browns take a QB at #1  that would have been available at 10.

LMMFAO @ Dorsey...................... LMAO   IN DORSEY YOU TRUST  IN DORSEY YOU TRUST

3 minutes ago, Babernakle said:

Well when they picked little Johnny I checked out would not support the team when they got rg3 the same far as I’m concerned the browns deserve to lose I hope the team move Shmuck Dorsey Shmuck Haslem Shmuck the browns I’m out 

1 minute ago, Ghoolie said:

LMAO @ The Cleveland Browns.

BARKELEY   the undusputed best pick  goes #2  NO DOUBT WHERE BARKELY GOES......................... THE pooper Browns take a QB at #1  that would have been available at 10.

LMMFAO @ Dorsey...................... LMAO   IN DORSEY YOU TRUST  IN DORSEY YOU TRUST

HAHAHAHA  GO TELL ME ALL ABOUT HUE AND TARKENTON JACKSON- YOU DON'T KNOW $HIT....  

IN DORSEY YOU TRUST? 

Laughing my fauhking butt off.......................... YOU use the #1...................... for a fauhking guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? 

This is too fauhking hilarious even for Ghoolie Antics. How the fauhk can you be that stpuid.

DUDE............... THAT IS HUE's PICK............................. Dorsey ain't schidt. The fukcing team took SCHIDT at #1 that they could have got at 12.................... They could have taken Barkely,  traded down the 4 and STILL got Mayfield.

1 minute ago, Orion said:

Not a fan of the Mayfield pick.

LMAO.  WHy would you use a #1  for a guy who would have been around at 10 - 12? 

AGAIN, the Browns purposely refuse to take the top tier playmakers. This kid will get fauhked up right after Taylor does.

DENZEL WARD?   OMG   This schidt is HILARIOUS...........................................

This fukcing Dorsey guys is AMAZING..................................... AMAZING I TELL YA>............................. He used the #1  and #4 pick overall.............................. and AGAIN refrained from taking a top playmaker. 

DORSEY BLOWS............. I TOLD YA HE BLOWS..................... Now go ahead............... TRUST HIM............................... TRUST HIM........................

TRUST THAT DUMB COFFEE FETCHING BASTARD.

DORSEY  .................... LMAO

12 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

DUDE............... THAT IS HUE's PICK............................. Dorsey ain't schidt. The fukcing team took SCHIDT at #1 that they could have got at 12.................... They could have taken Barkely,  traded down the 4 and STILL got Mayfield.

TROLL,TROLL, TROLL YOUR BOAT GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM- YOU DON'T KNOW $Sheet. 

1 minute ago, Babernakle said:

This is why the Browns are the laughing stock of the nfl 

I told you, this Dorsey guy is total schidt. He is no different than Phil Sewage, Holmgren, Policy or Sashi. Horrible, horrible. We have black Tarkenton starting, he will get hurt, Mayfield, (white Tarkenton) will be thrown into the fire, and he will implode.

How the fukck can you continually shy away from the top play makers?

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

TROLL,TROLL, TROLL YOUR BOAT GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM- YOU DON'T KNOW $Sheet. 

Look you blind motherfukcker................ READ what the others are saying. NOBODY................ and I mean NOBODY but your Homie butt is applauding this draft.

Barkley was THE pick of this draft, and we BLEW IT. We passed on him and wasted a fukcking #1 on a guy who would have been there at 10 -12  maybe longer. Take a QB sure? ONE OF THE BIG GUYS.................... not the Fukcing Manzeil guy.

THen do you take Chub? LMAO............... No, he took Denzel Washington.

I told you Dorsey was Sheet. HE WILL BE GONE.................. HUE will get a stay of execution because of what Dorsey just did.

THe Mayfield pick at #1  #1.................. don't even try to defend this schidt. THe Browns blow. You blow.

Little Johnny 2.0 when he doesn’t start he will whine and even if Tyron is playing good the dumbShmuck fans will chant his name and the weak knee staff will start him and he will get destroyed maybe the browns will hit a stoke of luck and he will be banned for substance abuse 

Archived