Jump to content
darren15

Happy Draft Eve .....

Recommended Posts

Hope Santa Dorsey and his elves bring you everything you wish for tomorrow'

 

Image result for santa and his sack nfl

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twas the Night before The Exorcism (Dor-cism);)..Last Browns Playoff Win=Pats in 94.. Last Browns Post Season appearance=2002..Above 500=2007..Ownership is always liable. But repeated failure to hit in NFL Draft Round 1's tops the list. Browns have drafted 14 QB's since Kosar in 85. 25 players on the current roster are drafted players. The longest tendered drafted player, comes from a supplemental draft in 2012. Josh Gordon 40 games.Bitonio 47 games from 2014 Draft. Christian Kirksey 64 games from 2014 Draft.Duke Johnson(48g),Nate Orchard(34g) remain from 2015 Draft..Orch & Joel were 2nd round picks. Duke & Kirksey 3rd round picks..Picks at #1 & #4 in the first round is a GM's dream. Winning this draft begins with those 2. but what's done after those 2 picks says what your FO is made of..Cheers! & Let's Go Browns!      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, darren15 said:

Hope Santa Dorsey and his elves bring you everything you wish for tomorrow'

 

Image result for santa and his sack nfl

I wish for a CHAMPIONSHIP for me, but more for our younger Fans who have yet to experience at least one. I could talk about that feeling all day long, but you have to experience it to understand. I hope I'm around to experience another & to witness you young Fans enjoying your first.

Come on Santa, bring it to us!!!  GO BROWNS!!

Mike

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
'Twas the night before Draftmas 
And all around the boards
Browns fans were gathering                 In large nervous hoards.                       Refrigerators stocked full                    of liquor beer & wine.                     every Browns fan is hoping              they don't need it this time.                    
The wives are nestled
all snug in their beds
While the drafts of the past                   were still haunting our heads                        So sitting at the computer                             In my season tickets cap.                         I started to wade                                
through all the internet crap
On Brownsboard, on Cooler on Reddit I read 
Then to Twitter for tweets                     From Adkins, Albright and Fred           Lots of posters worrying                        that we will blow it.                                                While grudges were blooming                     between the Dutchman and Poet                                               I shuffle off slowly         
to get in my bed                                           as this final thought                                
Entered my head                                        If the draft goes well                                 We'll give Dorsey his due                         And if our draft sucks                               we'll probably blame it on Hue :)                                
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jcam222 said:
'Twas the night before Draftmas 
And all around the boards
Browns fans were gathering                 In large nervous hoards.                       Refrigerators stocked full                    of liquor beer & wine.                     every Browns fan is hoping              they don't need it this time.                    
The wives are nestled
all snug in their beds
While the drafts of the past                   were still haunting our heads                        So sitting at the computer                             In my season tickets cap.                         I started to wade                                
through all the internet crap
On Brownsboard, on Cooler on Reddit I read 
Then to Twitter for tweets                     From Adkins, Albright and Fred           Lots of posters worrying                        that we will blow it.                                                While grudges were blooming                     between the Dutchman and Poet                                               I shuffle off slowly         
to get in my bed                                           as this final thought                                
Entered my head                                        If the draft goes well                                 We'll give Dorsey his due                         And if our draft sucks                               we'll probably blame it on Hue :)                                

That was beautiful J.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T'was the night before draft day when Paul DePodesta

Gave Dee Haslams's Blessing to Black Uncle Fester

Dorsey was busy, looking at Data (Daa ta)

Jimmy yelled "stop", your bullschidt don't matter

 

Who would Hue pick, the experts were bettin

Call the GM, the coffee needs fetchin

Browns fans were looking for a jackoff to Trust

Just blame the new guy when Tarkenton Busts

 

April will come and draft day will go

Just like last year, the new Browns will blow

We added a Zumba and Corey Grease Finger

You can't fix that schidt with a big, tall gun slinger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Draftmas to all, and

to all a Good night!!!   

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IS IT DARNOLD OR MIKE WHITE, LAULETTA OR JACKSON

MAYFIELD OR LUKE FALK , JOSH ALLEN OR ROSEN

BUT DO YOU RECALL THE MOST FORGOTTEN QB OF ALL

 

RUDOLPH THE COLLEGE QB

HAD GOOD HEIGHT AND POSE

AND IF YOU EVER SAW HIM

YOU WOULD SAY HE MAKES ALL THE THROWS

ALL OF THE OTHER QB'S

USED TO LAUGH AND CALL HIM NAMES

BECAUSE THE COWBOYS QB

NEVER GOT TO ANY CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

 

THEN ONE FOGGY DRAFT DAY EVE

JOHN DORSEY CAME TO SAY

RUDOLPH WITH YOUR HAND SIZE AND HEIGHT

WILL YOU LEAD MY TEAM TONIGHT

 

THEN ALL THE QB'S LAUGHED AT HIM

THEY ALL SHOUTED OUT WITH GLEE

YOUR GONNA PLAY FOR HUE JACKSON

THE WORST FREAKING COACH IN HISTORY

 

 

  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Merry Draftmas to all, and

to all a Good night!!!   

Or Merry Festivas in April. Will we start with the airing of draft grievances when this is over? Or wait until the verdict is in come Dec?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goodell got run over by a reindeer
Walking home from the draft on Draftmas eve
You can say there's no such thing as Santa
But as for all us Browns fans, we believe
Goodell had been drinking too much scotch and boubon...
And NFL fans wanted him to go
But he forgot his medication
And he staggered out the door into the snow
All the fans ignored that he was found the next morning
They just cared that their team had a great draft...
Goodell had hoof-prints on his forehead
And incriminating footprints on his back...
and Browns fans laughed and said they had a great draft....
a qb, ot, and cb in the mix...
and though Goodell will really hate it...
The Browns will be selling all their  playoff tix..
Now we're all so proud of good ole Dorsey,
who bade Browns fans to start cheering really loud..
See him in there after the draft...
Drinking beer, after having made the Browns playoff bound.....
 
(It's so good the draft is finally here...)
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did we find all these poets & is the next "Poet Laureate" somewhere above in this thread?

Move over Bob Dylan!  :P

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once upon a time you dressed so fine, threw the bums a dime, in your prime, didn't you!:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

T'was the night before draft day when Paul DePodesta

Gave Dee Haslams's Blessing to Black Uncle Fester

Dorsey was busy, looking at Data (Daa ta)

Jimmy yelled "stop", your bullschidt don't matter

 

Who would Hue pick, the experts were bettin

Call the GM, the coffee needs fetchin

Browns fans were looking for a jackoff to Trust

Just blame the new guy when Tarkenton Busts

 

April will come and draft day will go

Just like last year, the new Browns will blow

We added a Zumba and Corey Grease Finger

You can't fix that schidt with a big, tall gun slinger

Pretty damn good!!      I won't even try to match it. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Once upon a time you dressed so fine, threw the bums a dime, in your prime, didn't you!:rolleyes:

Jimmy!    'cept he never had a prime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cut an pasted mine in from typing it in an email on my phone, for the life of me I could not figure out how to fix the godawful formatting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back at ya darren...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Once upon a time you dressed so fine, threw the bums a dime, in your prime, didn't you!:rolleyes:

Actually Jimmy not only threw the Homeless guy a dime, he paid him $10 k for his advice. "Draft Johnny". Didn't turn out so well, but he was set up with Mad Dog for the next year...  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like cal's calling in favors from his militia...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Buckigeorge said:

Josh Allen is the best QB in this draft. He's the guy.

He's the best in the ND/SD/MN/MT area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Merry Draftmas to all, and

to all a Good night!!!   

Backatchya!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Down through the chimney with ole' st,Vick"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×