THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Tuesday

The Gipper

Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

A. Darnold

B. Rosen

C. Mayfield

D. Allen

For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

A. Darnold 1

B. Rosen 2

C. Mayfield 1

D. Allen 4

E. Barkley  3

For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

Chubb

3.  Who is the ONE player that you want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

Josh Allen.      Not want? Don't care....   

4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

I sleep on sleepers, just a first round sort of guy....  

Mini Sorry, RIP. Wasn't into that movie...  

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

A. Darnold 2.) Not my guy, but I can live with him

B. Rosen 2.) Not my guy...but I can live with him

C. Mayfield 1.) My Guy!!! Yippee Kye Yay!

D. Allen 3.) Bad move

No franchise killers here, but maybe a FO killer if whoever the Browns pick up busts.

Minkah Fitzpatrick, but I'd be happy with Bradley Chubb

3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

tough one. I'll go Bradley Chubb.  Unlikely he'll last that long though. Would also hate to face Vita Vea twice a season.

I don't watch enough college football to make an informed decision here, but I would like to see the Browns draft some fatasses offensive linemen to reinforce against inevitable injuries

sad for his family and friends, he was pretty young.

A. Darnold My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!

B. Rosen Not my guy...but I can live with him

C. Mayfield Not my guy...but I can live with him

D. Allen  Not my guy...but I can live with him

Barkley, if he's gone ... Chubb.

Any of the Top 4 QBs

From my mock:

Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa

2.2  Sam Hubbard, DE,  Ohio St

2.3 Brian O'Neill, OT, Pitt

4 Equannimous St. Brown, WR, ND

He fucked a lot of chicks.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

A. Darnold  2

B. Rosen  2

C. Mayfield  2

D. Allen  2

Since I have to live with whomever they take....and since I have no serious preference here...nor do I believe that any are in the Leaf/Russell bust category...I go with 2 all around.  A cop out, I know

Chubb......then Minkah, maybe.....or Ward.  We need a CB more than a Safety.  Not sure what Minkah plays.

I do not want to see the Steeler taking Mason Rudolph.

Chris Worley.....Ohio State  LB.   Good special teamer......could develop ala Joe Schobert.

Had some pretty funny stuff.

Photoshopped.  

42 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

An avid Steeler fan he was..

..and wanted to leave you with this LOL

Mini_Me_Steelers.jpg

Photoshopped?    Troyer is from Michigan and was a TUN fan....and...something I didn't know before:   he was Amish.   So I have my doubts.

Nevertheless...if true....it just shows that FRAKs come in all shapes and sizes.

1.  I don't actually own a horse in this race!    2. I can live with any or none of them!   3.  There is no bad move, all choices are purely speculative.   4.  Franchise Killer -  none .... Browns have been dead for at least a couple years now.

2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  Chubb

3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?  Vander Esch

4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names:   Edmonds, RB, Fordham and Toth, OT/OG, Army

5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.  Being so small, hopefully he didn't suffer so much.  RIP - next time maybe he will come back as a blue whale.

19 hours ago, The Gipper said:

A. Darnold

B. Rosen

C. Mayfield

D. Allen

I've got draft fatigue, honestly. There's been so many opinions, dead horses beaten, I don't know what to think. I was high on Allen last year, now the pundits say it's a risk. Darnold scares me more than the other 3, but he's only 20.

Bradley Chubb

Josh Allen. I'm afraid if we pass on him, we'll regret it. 

Nope. Just find guys that get in the end zone.

16 hours ago, StinkHole said:

An avid Steeler fan he was..

..and wanted to leave you with this LOL

Mini_Me_Steelers.jpg

Ya, he seemed kinda trashy ... I could see him being a Steeler fan.

Unfortunately, we had our own mini-me, and he still lives ...

jm.0.0.jpg

Archived