THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Administration Abandons Crackdown on Marijuana

domcucch1994

http://www.latimes.com/style/la-lb-667-43276-la-na-pol-marijuana-trump-20180413-htmlstory.html

Well this is something I can get behind.

More politicians from the GOP are supporting legalization efforts, or at the very least, decriminalization.

Chuck Schumer, Cory Booker, and Barbara Lee have also introduced bills to reschedule marijuana, which would decriminalize it, and to get arrest and conviction records from simple possession charges expunged.

http://www.businessinsider.com/marijuana-justice-act-marijuana-legalization-bill-introduced-in-house-2018-1

It would be nice if both parties could come together, and pass this legislation for the people of this country.

Over 60% of Americans want recreational marijuana legalized.

Make it happen!

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Marijuana should be destroyed.  Make the penalties harsher.  

Haha oh boy this makes me chuckle.. 

Posts like this make me believe that you were either born really stupid, or just became very stupid throughout your life..

Let me fix your post for you..

Prohibition on a plant that has medicinal value, less harmful effects than tobacco and alcohol, should be destroyed

Penalties should be almost non-existent.

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It makes you lazy, apathetic, fat, and worthless.  No medicinal effect except to the pot heads.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/27/risks-of-marijuana/10386699/

Such a crock of sh!t..

You're still believing the Reefer Madness propaganda.

Look up videos of people with Parkinson's, Tourette's, Anxiety, Seziures and the relief medical marijuana provides them..

You'd be surprised.

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I believe actual clinical studies, not your youtube horseshit.  MAGA@

There are studies out there, you dolt...

29 states recognize it as having medicinal value.. 

How are any of these videos horseshit? 

I think the only one spewing horseshit is you buddy..

Prohibition will be over soon enough..

More people with backwards thinking on this are either dying out, or stopped drinking the kool-aid..

http://kgov.com/negative-effects-of-marijuana-pot-research-shows-cannabis-is-harmful

Negative Effects of Marijuana: Scientific Research Shows Pot is Harmful

Research Showing the Harmful Effects of Marijuana Use 

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

http://kgov.com/negative-effects-of-marijuana-pot-research-shows-cannabis-is-harmful

Negative Effects of Marijuana: Scientific Research Shows Pot is Harmful

Research Showing the Harmful Effects of Marijuana Use 

Oh no, it cures cancer, diabetes, MS Lou Gherigs, everything!  It's just a magic wonder!

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't think anyone is going to waste time debunking all of this again...

It'll be legal across the country soon enough

Attitudes change. Spending a bigger portion of one's life drunk or high will be more and more accepted as time passes. As the percentage of the population on the dole grows people will need some way to pass the time.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Attitudes change. Spending a bigger portion of one's life drunk or high will be more and more accepted as time passes. As the percentage of the population on the dole grows people will need some way to pass the time.

WSS

Or... Ya know... Common sense beating out a decades old boogie man created by lobbyists and certain industries.

Or everyone will be high more 

Who knows....

Yes .. And lets not even start with how Alcohol has destroyed Families, Marriages , Job tenure.. And all if the involuntary man slaughter cases left in it's wake.. But lets pick on Pot.. Ya Know.. It just makes you laugh.. Relax.. And gives you the munchies.. It is known to help Glaucoma patients.. Help cancer patients maintain a healthy appetite.. Not to mention all of the other cool products you can make from Hemp. As an avid user myself.. It has curbed My nausea from the side effects of all the meds I take for Diabetes and Hypertension. All of you do goodies can go to hell..

On 4/24/2018 at 10:08 AM, domcucch1994 said:

Haha oh boy this makes me chuckle.. 

Posts like this make me believe that you were either born really stupid, or just became very stupid throughout your life..

Let me fix your post for you..

Prohibition on a plant that has medicinal value, less harmful effects than tobacco and alcohol, should be destroyed

Penalties should be almost non-existent.

His trolling you is so obvious. 

I am 41 now, And I wont lie and say I never got high but I will say that is NOT my drug of choice, I can't stop eating and I get really paranoid  and over think EVERYTHING, But it is not like that for everybody, I have a couple good friends who do very well and they get hi every single day after work and some times during and never have any trouble where they can't do their job or function. I have never seen anybody get violent when they were high either.

Archived