THE BROWNS BOARD

21 Draft targets

PoeticG

These are the 21 guys from this draft that I'm most interested in.

Feel free to post your own "21". 

Saquon Barkley

Baker Mayfield

Roquan Smith

Josh Jackson

Quenton Nelson

Vita Vea

Billy Price

Mike Gesicki

Isaiah Oliver

James Washington

Marcus Allen

Rashaad Penny

Frank Ragnow

Duke Dawson

Donte Jackson

EQ St. Brown

Simmie Cobbs Jr. 

Kentavious Street 

Dimitri Flowers

Holton Hill

Daniel Carlson 

Poe..bra'..We need a Tackle.. You picked 1.5 Centers & 1.5 Guards..Meet Haslem in his office by morning. Have his refund $money$ when ya get there..

22 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

This draft has no real NFL quality left tackles. 

Mike McGlinchey is a future pro bowl tackle like the guy we passed on at #8. Jack Conklin now playing in Tenn. Haslem gives Conklin free car washes at the Tenn. Flyin J;)  

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

Feel free to post your own "21". 

Mayfield

Rosen

D.Ward

Minkah

M.McGlinchey

Barkley

D.James

R.Smith

V.Vea

Josh Jackson

C.Ridley

D.Guice

M.Davenport

Mo Hurst

C.Kirk

Da'ron Payne 

I.Oliver 

Sam Hubbard 

DJ Moore

Sony Michel

Nick Chubb 

Gumballs Browns Big Board.^^.vander esch/C.Williams in the 22/23 hole

Sam Darnold

Josh Allen

Bradley Chubb

Quenton Nelson

Minkah Fitzpatrick

Derwen James

Jaire Alexander

Sony Michel

Taven Bryan

Justin Reid

Frank Ragnow

Jessie Bates

Fred Warner

Kemoko Turay

BJ Hill

Foley Fatukasi

PJ Hall

DaeSean Hamilton

Desmond Harrison

Nick Nelson

Parry Nickerson

17 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Mike McGlinchey is a future pro bowl tackle like the guy we passed on at #8. Jack Conklin now playing in Tenn. Haslem gives Conklin free car washes at the Tenn. Flyin J;)  

Say right tackle and Ill agree as would most rating the OL talent in this draft. 

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Say right tackle and Ill agree as would most rating the OL talent in this draft. 

I'll say we paid Chris Hubbard the 4th highest at RT 7.3M,Donald Stephenson 2.5M both booked to play RT. Ever tried to wipe your butt with the opposite hand;) Shon Coleman tried.(most penalty's at position) Now will try again at LT from school to the tone of $819K.:o McGlinchey tech at LT gametapes better than a 3rd round pick in S. Coleman's imo. Are other options at LT? 5 guys we pay 666K to 480K..Run Tyrod Run:ph34r:  

I think I'd rather watch "21 Dresses" than name 21 propsects.

Darnold and Barkley.

And other good guys and stuff.

I like the Tackle from Pitt. And the corner from Iowa.

Zombo

On 4/22/2018 at 9:25 PM, MLD Woody said:

21 guys just got the kiss of death

Do you guys & gals look at the upcoming draft like some people look at cabin fever? It's been going on seemingly forever but you know it will be here......eventually. 

29 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Do you guys & gals look at the upcoming draft like some people look at cabin fever? It's been going on seemingly forever but you know it will be here......eventually. 

And the bigger problem....that we have had in the past anyway, and if the trend continues, is that we will again be looking forward to next year's draft by like week 5 or 6.

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

gum...

Do you really think McGlinchey is quick and agile enough to be effective in NFL PassPro?

PFF ranked Mike #1 Tackle with a 90.6 grade..3 QB sacks,2 QB hits,10 QB hurries..Neither Mike nor Shon tested in shuttles nor 3 cone, so that leaves gametape..Coleman leaving combine, DJ graded Shon as "needed to home in on technique". Not sure lining up Shon against Suggs twice a year will help that case.JT tried to work tech's with Shon for a year, so we'll see what he has learned. Schwartz was not build in a year,understandable. On tape Mike's tech is not the issue but core strength & building mass up top maybe a need but his base & kick seem to surpass Coleman at this time..seen your post that next season is the time to grab one. but am not familar with any of them.. yet. Rod Johnson/Durango LT uugg,not sold..maybe we will hit the LT cutdown scrap pile? I expect a lot of camp talk could be at LT. hope we tackle;) it there..(still like Pitts LT O'Neill as a option. if anything else, hope he's still there with us on the clock) 

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

PFF ranked Mike #1 Tackle with a 90.6 grade..3 QB sacks,2 QB hits,10 QB hurries..Neither Mike nor Shon tested in shuttles nor 3 cone, so that leaves gametape..Coleman leaving combine, DJ graded Shon as "needed to home in on technique". Not sure lining up Shon against Suggs twice a year will help that case.JT tried to work tech's with Shon for a year, so we'll see what he has learned. Schwartz was not build in a year,understandable. On tape Mike's tech is not the issue but core strength & building mass up top maybe a need but his base & kick seem to surpass Coleman at this time..seen your post that next season is the time to grab one. but am not familar with any of them.. yet. Rod Johnson/Durango LT uugg,not sold..maybe we will hit the LT cutdown scrap pile? I expect a lot of camp talk could be at LT. hope we tackle;) it there..(still like Pitts LT O'Neill as a option. if anything else, hope he's still there with us on the clock) 

Thanks... just not seeing McG as an upgrade. Shon had a fledgling kick at Auburn... never made the move to RT tho. But it's there to be revived...

Suggs will find the weakest link wherever he may be. I know he spent a fair amount of time schooling Schwartz his first couple seasons. If Joe said had a tougher match up, then I'd be surprised, but last year Suggs only recorded one sack against us. So there's hope...

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Suggs will find the weakest link wherever he may be. I know he spent a fair amount of time schooling Schwartz his first couple seasons. If Joe said had a tougher match up, then I'd be surprised, but last year Suggs only recorded one sack against us. So there's hope...

Suggs plays that game with us every game..Heard a great radio interview with JT on sirius after retired..Joe said "Dwight Freeney, that spin was freakish" as toughest match-up..shocked me.. or he took his last shot at Suggs..B)

QB- L. Jackson B. Mayfield 

RB- R. Penny D. Guice  N. Chubb

FB- 

WR- A. Miller C. Kirk E. St. Brown 

TE-

T- T. Crosby

G-

C- F. Ragnow

DE- B. Chubb T. Young

DT- V. Vea T. Thompson

LB- L. Vander-Esch D. Leonard

CB- J. Jackson J. Alexander S. Neal

S- A. Watts T. Henderson

I tried to sprinkle in some of my late round sleepers.

Archived