THE BROWNS BOARD

The "Eyes" Have It...

Tour2ma

Mentioned this in passing a week or so ago and finally getting around to it.

Basically this is a photo-study of the top four QB prospects in the draft, but more can be added as desired plus NFL comparables.

As you scroll thru focus on the eyes...

Personally... I want the guy with the lowest pulse-rate under pressure.

The one with the eyes of a stone-cold killer.

2 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

And your eye study assessment conclusion is.......mine is Allan looks relaxed 

Sure if a deer in the headlights is relaxed.

Rosen looks like his pulse-rate is about 30.

Clearly these pictures were chosen out of bias in favor of Rosen. Still, cool post and think Mayfield and Rosen both have killer eyes.

And don’t forget about how Sam Darnold deals with pressure -he doesn’t. People around him say he doesn’t understand why people feel pressure because to him no matter how big the situation he doesn’t feel it. He just plays football. Could explain his insane amount of comeback wins in college

6 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Yeah, I can see that,... but rather than confident, I see a kocky guy who can't hit water if he was in a row boat.

So does it seem like the Steelers are considering taking Ben's eventual replacement this draft? A Steelers fan I know from the Butler, PA area says there has been talk about you yinzers considering Lamar Jackson if he's still on the board. 

44 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

So does it seem like the Steelers are considering taking Ben's eventual replacement this draft? A Steelers fan I know from the Butler, PA area says there has been talk about you yinzers considering Lamar Jackson if he's still on the board. 

And I've heard Jackson to NE if they don't sign JFF.;)

Archived