THE BROWNS BOARD

It's confirmed ... Sashi Sucked

darren15

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, darren15 said:

AWWWWWWW.... and when he was hired and Ghoolie told you this guy was a coffee fetcher and a jackoff...................you assphucks called it " TROLLING"    when I called you jackoffs for chanting......" IN SASHI" We Trust.......................you told me I didn't know jack schidt about football.........

I called this guy a  sack of schidt BEFORE he did anything, I named him SASHIT.... BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT........... NOW................... NOW some jackoff reporter comes out 2 years after the fact, agrees with the Ghoolster.................... and he is BRILLIANT?

Look man............................. you write it down now,  you record it now.............. you remember this mother faukinh post................................

DORSEY IS A COFFEE FETCHER........................ Unless by some magic he drafts the next Jim Brown......................... the Browns will remain the worst team in the NFL. This guy is a horrible as Sashit and Phil Sewage.

But hey,,..... go ahead.............. play Ken and Barbie................. Pretend that you know the conversations between Hue and Dorsey.............. Go ahead.  PRETEND that Dorsey is THE MAN............... that he bosses Hue and tells Hue how its going to be.......................

Read this mother fauhking troll right now and record it.............................

The moment that Jimmy Haslam proclaimed in PUIBLIC............. and LOUDLY.................. That Hue Jackson does NOT reporort to or answer to Dorsey.........only a fauhking moron could not read the writing on the wall. HUE JACKSON.................is tenured............... as bad as he is, Hue Jackson is to Haslam, what Marvin Lewis was to the Bengals. HUE IS KING. Dorsey was brought in as the next potential scapegoat. The caulksucker better get it right from game one...or he will go the way of Sashi and Sewage. Dorsey is a coffee fetcher. NO man with any balls is going to take a GM job and be humilliated before he even takes his office by being told he has no authority with the HC. 

C O F F E E E E E   F E T C H E R.

"... on contractual matters, "

^ Kind of a significant omission there, darren...

A poll of a bunch of unidentified agents...

Weird, a bunch of agents called a GM who was knowingly tanking, getting rid of overpaid veterans, purposely sabotaging terrible trades by a head coach, and accurately assessing what his free agents values were, didn't like Sashi Brown...NO WAY?! Sashi told the world what he was going to gut the roster, gain as many draft picks as possible and in 3 years make a big push for veterans, but Jimmy fast fingers couldn't handle the heat and canned him after 2 years. Dorsey is going to get all of the credit for this turn around but Sashi never had a chance. I like the Dorsey hire and believe Dorsey is the right man running this team but I was hoping there could have been a mutual partnership and Sashi was not let go. Sashi deserves more credit than he gets. 

Sashi had to go.  

He guided the organization to one win and thirty one losses.     

He had a quarterback starved team, for eons, with the #2 pick and Wentz to be available, and traded it away stating that they didn't think Wentz would be too good.

Well, you can do that, but you cannot be wrong.  If that QB turns out to be good, and your QB's continue to suck such that you lose a lot (or always in our case), then you make the organization look like dopes.  But had you TAKEN the QB, even if he failed you would've been seen as TRYING to fix the problem and just being unlucky.

He had to go.

I still can’t figure out what Sashi actually did that any drunk dumbass couldn’t have done?

Sign nobody.  Check!

Cut any veteran that had a high salary.  Check!

Trade down every chance you get.  Check!

Pass on franchise Qb’s in two consecutive drafts to amass a bunch of lower picks that amount to nothing.  Check!

Bring in Kenny Britt. Check!

Piss off vets so bad FA won’t even come to visit the place let alone sign here. Check!

Let the RT you drafted that turned into a all pro walk over peanuts. Check!

there is so much more.....

Seriously.... A 9th grader could have managed all that....  what did he really do? 

3 hours ago, hx214 said:

I still can’t figure out what Sashi actually did that any drunk dumbass couldn’t have done?

Sign nobody.  Check!

Trade down every chance you get.  Check!

Pass on franchise Qb’s in two consecutive drafts to amass a bunch of lower picks that amount to nothing.  Check!

Bring in Kenny Britt. Check!

Piss off vets so bad FA won’t even come to visit the place let alone sign here. Check!

Let the RT you drafted that turned into a all pro walk over peanuts. Check!

there is so much more.....

Seriously.... A 9th grader could have managed all that....  what did he really do? 

Made sure he had more eggheads with no common sense?  Check.

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Those "fans" are cork soakers.

WSS

They are also NOT real fans. REAL Fans would not embarass, belittle, & make fun of their "alleged" team. That isn't support.

Just one old guy's opinion.

Mike

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

What you guys should do to really illustrate your point on that parade is to tell a story about a fictional girlfriend having a miscarriage. 

Actually I'd have preferred bombarding the parade goers with water balloons filled with urine but whatever floats your personal boat Dutchman.

🤯

WSS

44 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

What you guys should do to really illustrate your point on that parade is to tell a story about a fictional girlfriend. 

or a Browns Parade..F' them & the Combine HS killer that had this running thru his Ipod as he took young lives..

39 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

They are also NOT real fans. REAL Fans would not embarass, belittle, & make fun of their "alleged" team. That isn't support.

Mike

44 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Those "fans" are cork soakers.

WSS

Either of you boys season ticket holders?  Seeing as how it appears a good lot of the parade go-ers were - not sure it's entirely right to question "fanhood" here.  

He had a bold plan, a good plan ... but he didn't get the QB and that is why he is gone.

Two years of drafting high with multiple picks got him a qb room that Dorsey traded for a safety and a box of Cracker Jacks.

Meanwhile Jimmy is watching Wentz and Watson, both drafted with our picks, tearing up the league. That will get you fired everytime. 

He did do a great job of setting us with picks and cap aplenty, and here's to Dorsey taking the ball and spiking it in the end zone.

Doesn't matter to me who gets the glory .. Just win.

Zombo

A good lot? Gee whiz don't get so specific it makes our heads swim. If you enjoyed the parade good for you. Maybe you and Ghoulie can get together grab your crotch and spit on them as they come out of the tunnel to show your support.

🤬

And by the way no I'm not, so what? I never miss a game on TV which provides a bigger revenue stream.

WSS

17 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Either of you boys season ticket holders?  Seeing as how it appears a good lot of the parade go-ers were - not sure it's entirely right to question "fanhood" here.  

I AM a season ticket holder, but that's not the question. I know many REAL FANS who are NOT season ticket holders. I also see season ticket holders every game who are NOT REAL FANS. I'll tell you what...Go take a poll of the PLAYERS on how they view the "fanhood" of the "parade people". I'm bettin' they would side with Steve & I.

Mike

10 minutes ago, Zombo said:

He had a bold plan, a good plan ... but he didn't get the QB and that is why he is gone.

Two years of drafting high with multiple picks got him a qb room that Dorsey traded for a safety and a box of Cracker Jacks.

Meanwhile Jimmy is watching Wentz and Watson, both drafted with our picks, tearing up the league. That will get you fired everytime. 

He did do a great job of setting us with picks and cap aplenty, and here's to Dorsey taking the ball and spiking it in the end zone.

Doesn't matter to me who gets the glory .. Just win.

Zombo

Actually if the number 1 and number 4 pic as well as all the others were the goal he did exactly what he should have done.

I would have kept Josh McCown and not drafted Deshawn Kizer, preferring another kid to possibly groom, but without the destruction of the team we might have one for games and probably knocked us out of the running for the Blue Chip players. Choose your poison I guess. Now the goal is to not blow the opportunity we suffered for.

PS Carson Wentz is only Carson Wentz because he was on a team good enough to win a Superbowl with a journeyman. And Watson would have been laying in a room at the University Hospital instead of SMU.

WSS

19 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

I AM a season ticket holder, but that's not the question. I know many REAL FANS who are NOT season ticket holders. I also see season ticket holders every game who are NOT REAL FANS. I'll tell you what...Go take a poll of the PLAYERS on how they view the "fanhood" of the "parade people". I'm bettin' they would side with Steve & I.

Mike

Putting it in caps doesn't really make it true.

Also, maybe I should go poll those PLAYERS on what makes a REAL AMERICAN.   Since we're talking about topics that are subjective in nature.   Think you'd like to see that one as well and would honor the resulting opinions of said NFL players?  Or should we discount certain poll topics?   

Players are paid either way and, while not like any job on Earth, still have a job to do.     Regardless of how intense they view the fanship.     

edit: Point being - if you can still find it in yourself to invest in this team, financially and/or emotionally - nobody can tarnish your fan card.

14 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Mike

Ditto being a season ticket holder (and a traveling one on top of that- Houston & Indy last year) Mike & Steve but I have a different view of the parade. Sure the players got their feelings hurt, they were trying as hard as they could. Try harder this year, and rub a few $100 dollar bills on your bruised egos. Sorry, your best wasn't good enough, not even close. Don't want another parade? Win some games this year. 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Ditto being a season ticket holder (and a traveling one on top of that- Houston & Indy last year) Mike & Steve but I have a different view of the parade. Sure the players got their feelings hurt, they were trying as hard as they could. Try harder this year, and rub a few $100 dollar bills on your bruised egos. Sorry, your best wasn't good enough, not even close. Don't want another parade? Win some games this year. 

Nobody enjoys losing. Not the losing Super Bowl team the heavyweight boxing contender or the Jag off at the Moose Club Euchre tournament. No matter how much money these men get paid I have no doubt they have some pride and are trying hard. Sashi Brown hands you a bag of garbage and says make me a nice dinner out of this. Just like somebody's brat kid on a little league team that loses the game. Maybe his dad should make him eat his dinner in the bathroom because that's where losers eat their dinner. I'm sure that will make him try harder next year.

WSS

11 hours ago, hx214 said:

Sign nobody.  Check!

Apparently you are not drunk enough as you sure as hell are dumb enough if you think both your checks are true.

42 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Always amuses when folks want three years to evaluate picks, but pronounce greatness on some after less than two years. That aside...

Jimmy signed off on the plan as well. He got impatient, again. He reneged. It's all on Jimmah now.

I sat 25 years as my father's guest to his season tickets. He's alive & if he was not Red Right age 88;) right now, he'd drag parade guest to the bar for a drink first. Than parting, he would kick them in the nutz threw the Goal post..still Scoreing Don C-ockroff style :D 

19 hours ago, darren15 said:

It says Sashi's FO was 2d worst prepared...but it never said who was worst.

Also...it cited the botched McCarron trade.    But, of course, to me......that action showed that Sashi was fully prepared to take the heat from sabotaging that deal... which sabotage was a stroke of genius, imo.  So, I take this with a grain of salt.

One man's fuyuck up is another's stroke of genius.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Apparently you are not drunk enough as you sure as hell are dumb enough if you think both your checks are true.

Always amuses when folks want three years to evaluate picks, but pronounce greatness on some after less than two years. That aside...

Jimmy signed off on the plan as well. He got impatient, again. He reneged. It's all on Jimmah now.

So is it your opinion that we would be better off today with a draft coming up in a few days with Sashi and Depodesta and their handful of nameless faceless underlings than we are today with Dorsey and his people? 

Why would that be if it's true?

WSS

Sushi is gone.. It's time to move on to the next chapter.. I don't think the Browns are as dire as Ghoulie paints them.. But I'm not ready to proclaim playoffs.. if we go 0-16 or 1-15 again.. Then Jimmy has to seriously consider selling the franchise to capable hands... Obviously Hue would get the hook... You just can't keep losing and expect to be here.. But so far.. Only in Cleveland... I think the Browns are a 4-12 team right now until they show otherwise...

4 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Mike

I agree. Real fans pay for expensive tickets, parking, beer and food, and let the team belittle and make fun of themselves. I mean, after all, they get paid, we don't. 

In SEWAGE YOU TRUSTED................... IN HOLMGREN YOU TRUSTED.....................WINNING IS OUR POLICY...........................IN SASHI WE TRUST.................IN DORSEY WE TRUST.....

I trust that at some point, you jackoffs are going to see what's going on here. Try this one.......................

"WE'RE A BUNCH OF FAHKING IDIOTS"

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

"WE'RE A BUNCH OF FAHKING IDIOTS"

...so we should just root for the Cleveland Rams, I mean LA Rams now...again..

We have a new GM and OC.  They haven't done much wrong yet (besides accept the job).  Let's give 'em a chance to screw up first.

Archived