THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker Mayfield Thread

BobPOUND!

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Buckigeorge said:

I'm thinking this is a big smoke screen to see if someone wants to move up. There is no way this front office is dumb enough to draft Baker Mayfield #1.....:unsure:

I can't imagine that it would be worthwhile as a smoke screen. If Mayfield were their guy, why in the world would they trade him for draft picks? If he's not there guy then whoever was going to trade up to number one could probably get a better deal on number 2.

WSS

If they’re going to get Mayfield then don’t draft a quarterback Mayfield is not a transformative Talent from what I can see they’re just getting a quarterback to get a quarterback instead get the two best talents in the draft Barkley and Chubb Because Mayfield is going to be a bust

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Don't want Manziel light.

Oh Joy, you rang?... https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/nfl-draft-day-special-with-johnny-manziel/?_branch_match_id=338751714894782212  JM can only  wish, he played 48 college games

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Rex Ryan and Bill Polian just ripped Mayfield at #1 apart...

Rex: "He's not Drew Brees." "The NFL is a size-speed league and Mayfield has neither."

Bill: "He's not Riussell Wilson"

Oooohhhh wowie Rexie doesn't like Baker? Traded up for Mark Sanchez. Personal foul, unnecessary stupidity...  :lol:

Had we kept JFF and not picked up Stanton, then Mayfeld would be our tallest QB... so there's that.

2 minutes ago, Babernakle said:

With the first pick of the 2018 draft the browns pick another qb cause baker was a bust. 

First, this is the 2018 Draft.

Second, we won't likely have a verdict on Baker by the 2019 Draft.

Earlier ESPN showed a clip of Baker taking a snap under center in a Goal line situation.

Looked like a dog with a broke hind leg. It was hilarious.

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

He's nothing but trouble.  No way in hell.  Take anyone but Manziel Light.

2 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Come to see the old fogeys opinions.

Was not disappointed.

Old is a state of mind... apparently the Manziel stench still lingers in some quarters. I'd be had we not had Johnny the opinions would be a little different about Baker. 

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Well Baker, I know exactly schit about you, but now that you are a Brown I will root for you....... don't phuck it up kid. 

Archived