THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker Mayfield Thread

BobPOUND!

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/14/2018 at 1:46 AM, nickers said:

Well ... I was  diagnosed with a Tumor in my right kidney (via CT) And... a couple of cysts in the other... My Dr. is sending me to the big boys at University Hospital to figure out  how this will be extracted.. one Dr. is suggesting Cryo-Ablation... But my primary Dr. said hes not crazy about that, he wants a 2nd opinion,. So hes sending me to one of the best , if not the best in the city to handel this.. Still unknown if its benign or malignant... I assume a biopsy is next.. "sigh'..... So far.. it's only stage 1

Gawd.. I hate growing old!!

Wow!   Mike and Mr Me-Aggies speak for a lot of us!   Keep us posted man!   In the meantime, this is a great place to get your mind off stress while you entertain us blow hards with the football world according to Nickers!

6 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Another great Mayfield analysis video

Can't get enough videos with this kind of work on the telestrator

I enjoyed it, and kind of makes me retract a bit on that INT. I love how analysts keep saying and showing how Mayfield has a great QB IQ. I just watched a highlight reel of his throws this season and it is amazing having such a quaterback. 

33 minutes ago, Nero said:

I enjoyed it, and kind of makes me retract a bit on that INT. I love how analysts keep saying and showing how Mayfield has a great QB IQ. I just watched a highlight reel of his throws this season and it is amazing having such a quaterback. 

The throw really just got away from him, something Baker doesn't usually struggle with, ya know? The issue I have with the throw is this game Baker wasn't his normal accurate self. He has to understand game situations and scenarios. While it's great to be aggressive, it is also great to get points before half. I think he threw the INT on 2nd down with 28 seconds left, and we had 1 timeout. We're at the 30 yard line. Like we've said before, this was his 3rd INT right before half, deep in enemy territory. I would have loved a growing moment from Baker, and watched as he got us a bit closer for a solid FG try. 

But....that's not really his style, is it? The throw simply got away from him. It sailed completely high, and we've seen Baker complete that type of throw before to Landry. This toss just went wild, and Baker is so uber accurate that when this happens, it's kind of mind blowing. 

I think the most impressive think about baker is those roll out sideline passes where he pump fakes a couple times while runnin g and then just whips it in there with pace or floats it over the defender.  Accuracy is impressive

2 hours ago, Bigalow80 said:

If I remember correctly, however, Herbstreit loved him. Said he was his guy at qb

and yes you are correct 

also Baker just needs 3 td pass's to set the rookie record set by payton I'm sure Baker if had started the season without haley and hue would have destroyed that record

On 12/14/2018 at 3:10 PM, nickers said:

Well.. I saw this Urologist/Oncologist earlier today and we got better news than was expected...All I gotta say is someone up in heaven must like me..... Thank you all for the kind words...

awesome........we need you here when the browns win the superbowl.....that is awesome.....could not ask for a better xmas present than better news.....

3 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25603558/baker-mayfield-pleads-ignorance-appearing-stare-hue-jackson

Espn making Drama about the staredown...

Thought it was cnn for a minute

What does CNN have to do with Mayfield? 

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:21 AM, Canton Dawg said:

The new Baker T-shirts are out. . .

0DF16340-9B9B-460A-9F1A-2CE087D65480.jpeg

It would be cool if the top of the skull was the stadium and around the border of the skull it was like a highway/road....

3 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25603558/baker-mayfield-pleads-ignorance-appearing-stare-hue-jackson

Espn making Drama about the staredown...

Thought it was cnn for a minute

I was at the kids place and sat through some of the Colin cowboy show. Wow, he does have it in for Baker. I heard him accuse our QB of making a gesture that couldn’t be shown on tv after the so called stare down. What a liar! Must be jealous that the kid didn’t end up east coast. 

I was somewhat shocked at the baldness of this liar. Must suffer from penisbreath. 

32 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I was at the kids place and sat through some of the Colin cowboy show. Wow, he does have it in for Baker. I heard him accuse our QB of making a gesture that couldn’t be shown on tv after the so called stare down. What a liar! Must be jealous that the kid didn’t end up east coast. 

I was somewhat shocked at the baldness of this liar. Must suffer from penisbreath. 

This? Watched it at the airport on the way back home..Cow-Tweeb

Sister gifted me this awesome shirt while back in Toledo https://www.ebay.com/itm/123428183086   

Your pounding on the wrong drumset Cow turds...but keep'em com' in                

5 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Cowherd is the founding member of the "I hate Baker" club apparently. LOL, if it wasn't shown on TV, how would he have seen it? Spies in the stands? 

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Cowherd is the founding member of the "I hate Baker" club apparently. LOL, if it wasn't shown on TV, how would he have seen it? Spies in the stands? 

Nope, colon is irresponsible and a liar. He should not be associated with any kind of serious journalism. I bet he sniffs his farts and compliments them. I’ll give him the same treatment I gave that murderer ray Lewis. Ignore, turnoff, boycott till gone. I’ve watched the colon cowboy twice now, won’t be a third

9 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Sister gifted me this awesome shirt while back in Toledo https://www.ebay.com/itm/123428183086   

Ya Gumby, that’s the one. Thanks... I guess. WTF is up with that guy? Is he the reason so many people despise millennials? I bet his background has some Tass and Pravda in it. Isn’t he a rascist too. Or at least fired for racial remarks. Maybe he’s picking on Baker for being white? Or he could be the pig at a good ole NC pig pickin party. 

Stay merry and stay dry🎅🏻🎄

I will be the first to admit  was very skeptical about another midget QB from the defenseless pathetic 12. Glad he has shown me another Drew Bress n the making. Stay healthy and I can see HOF abilities uncommon for a true rookie. Even  the best in the business never started out like he has once we rid ourselves of the Clueless One.🏆

4 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

WTF is up with that guy? ️

am not really sure, but seems like Colon wants to play the Howard Stern of Sports media;) but when this Baker thing does not* go wrong in the next few years Colon eats the biggest crow plate. I committed several years ago to stop watching pregame hype shows including former players opinions. NfL gameday TV starts at 1pm in my buckeye man cave. I like reading Browns Zone with Scott Petrak cus most his stuff is interviews quoting our players. Like listening to Drennan on browns opinions & never miss a RedZone Show with Jim Donovan or Andre Knots.Most shows are clickable from youtube. From the entrance presser of John Dorsey I've seen a large change in the Browns local media coverage including MKC..I could care less what the Big Media click monsters have to say to get ratings..We earned our way in the dumpster fire of media jokers. Now it took just 1 good guy hire to commit to waking a sleeping Giant Browns fan base.. stay tuned in locally, or dawgpound these media hacks with dawgbones comments in comment sections & Go Browns!!    

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

So maybe he should have his own topic like Pluto does. Terry may not be perfect but at least he always tries to be accurate. Kinda the exact opposite of the colon hole

22 hours ago, gumby73 said:

This dude needs a good ass whupping.

11 hours ago, gumby73 said:

am not really sure, but seems like Colon wants to play the Howard Stern of Sports media;) but when this Baker thing does not* go wrong in the next few years Colon eats the biggest crow plate. I committed several years ago to stop watching pregame hype shows including former players opinions. NfL gameday TV starts at 1pm in my buckeye man cave. I like reading Browns Zone with Scott Petrak cus most his stuff is interviews quoting our players. Like listening to Drennan on browns opinions & never miss a RedZone Show with Jim Donovan or Andre Knots.Most shows are clickable from youtube. From the entrance presser of John Dorsey I've seen a large change in the Browns local media coverage including MKC..I could care less what the Big Media click monsters have to say to get ratings..We earned our way in the dumpster fire of media jokers. Now it took just 1 good guy hire to commit to waking a sleeping Giant Browns fan base.. stay tuned in locally, or dawgpound these media hacks with dawgbones comments in comment sections & Go Browns!!    

I just don't get Cow-pie's venom toward Baker. He was wrong, he's still wrong, and progressively painting himself into a corner.  A real man will admit he's wrong, and move on. Cow-pie is a Jim Rome wannabe, with no class. 

It's Christmas- so saying I hope you get fired Colin would be most uncharitable.  :(  

Archived