Baker Baker Baker

can't you see?

The QB you are just hypnotizes me

And I just love your flashy plays

I guess that's why they hate

And you're so paid..

Ok, turn in your man card at the exit.😜

57 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

We also know Mayfield wouldn't have been available at 4.  We see why PFF called him their #1. 

As well, I'm happier with Mayfield/Chubb than Anyone/Barkley which is how it would have played out.

Two competent OT's......

We do have that WR already.. Perriman was a first-rounder for a reason.  He didn't work out in BAL, but you saw all of the speed/size mismatch on display the first play of the game.  Yes it's always good to improve the WR group but we simply don't have a "glaring need" at WR any more.

Hopefully that light bulb went on for him.  If he lives up to his draft status now, and with he and Calloway, the Browns could have some serious downfield long range weapons.

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

We also know Mayfield wouldn't have been available at 4.  We see why PFF called him their #1. 

As well, I'm happier with Mayfield/Chubb than Anyone/Barkley which is how it would have played out.

Two competent OT's......

We do have that WR already.. Perriman was a first-rounder for a reason.  He didn't work out in BAL, but you saw all of the speed/size mismatch on display the first play of the game.  Yes it's always good to improve the WR group but we simply don't have a "glaring need" at WR any more.

It’s funny, as I typed my previous message about the WR’s, the same exact thought about Perriman crossed my mind.  I have been extremely pleased with his progress and his ability to catch the ball.  He hasn’t had the volume of receptions, but certainly some of the catches he has were very difficult and imperative to our success.  Running under a 60 yard bomb (in the air) and catching it in stride is NOT easy, and he hauled it in on our first play, just like he’s caught everything this year.  What I don’t want to happen is for Perriman to drop one, and then have his confidence shattered.  THAT concerns me.  But really, you could be dead on about him, and I love his personality, his humbled demeanor, and the skill-set he brings to the team.  I said just the other day that I believe Perriman could actually provide MORE to our offense, and the only reason we haven’t gotten more is our offense spreads the ball around so darn much when it’s clicking.  Some of the best games we’ve had on offense are when Baker completes passes to 8-9 different guys, and it’s difficult to build up substantial numbers when so many are in on the action. 

I like Perriman, and I REALLY want him to work out for us.  I love a good comeback story, and this guy could be a supremely good addition to our team. 

42 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I like Perriman, and I REALLY want him to work out for us.  I love a good comeback story, and this guy could be a supremely good addition to our team. 

Yea man he’s making the most of his opportunity so far.

I’m amazed how this team went from almost leading the league in drops to everyone suddenly having some reliable hands.

The Gregg Williams effect?

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

It looks here like his girl has a serious surgery scar on her right side. Appendicitis?

Noticed that- but since you brought it up....  Even back in the old stone age surgery days, that scar is in the wrong place....  Now they do video and yank your appendix out through belly button. Can even remove your gall bladder the same way. 

More likely a childhood injury- accidentally getting speared on a fence or something like that- would be my guess.  My pal has a huge scar on his hip where some horse play tossing around chunks of broken glass took a chunk out of his hip. 

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Noticed that- but since you brought it up....  Even back in the old stone age surgery days, that scar is in the wrong place....  Now they do video and yank your appendix out through belly button. Can even remove your gall bladder the same way. 

More likely a childhood injury

Also surgical techniques 15+ yrs ago left an order of magnitude larger scar than today.. My pyloric stenosis left me a 3" scar but today the result would be barely noticeable even without clothes.

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

More likely a childhood injury- accidentally getting speared on a fence or something like that- would be my guess.  My pal has a huge scar on his hip where some horse play tossing around chunks of broken glass took a chunk out of his hip. 

LOL...Lost my gall bladder in late october laproscopically. Looks like they drilled 4 little holes in me. Scars? HA! more like little pimples.

Mike

5 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

LOL...Lost my gall bladder in late october laproscopically. Looks like they drilled 4 little holes in me. Scars? HA! more like little pimples.

Mike

:) Some of those little scars are well let's call them tire inflators. They have to pump your tummy up like a balloon so they have enough room to manuever around in there. 

31 minutes ago, hoorta said:

:) Some of those little scars are well let's call them tire inflators. They have to pump your tummy up like a balloon so they have enough room to manuever around in there. 

Whereas the prostate guy just goes up and in with no incision and burns the whole thing out from inside. As the pain meds wear off it feels that way too.😵

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Whereas the prostate guy just goes up and in with no incision and burns the whole thing out from inside. As the pain meds wear off it feels that way too.😵

And I thought my biopsy was bad...

Well ... I was  diagnosed with a Tumor in my right kidney (via CT) And... a couple of cysts in the other... My Dr. is sending me to the big boys at University Hospital to figure out  how this will be extracted.. one Dr. is suggesting Cryo-Ablation... But my primary Dr. said hes not crazy about that, he wants a 2nd opinion,. So hes sending me to one of the best , if not the best in the city to handel this.. Still unknown if its benign or malignant... I assume a biopsy is next.. "sigh'..... So far.. it's only stage 1

Gawd.. I hate growing old!!

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Well ... I was  diagnosed with a Tumor in my right kidney (via CT) And... a couple of cysts in the other... My Dr. is sending me to the big boys at University Hospital to figure out  how this will be extracted.. one Dr. is suggesting Cryo-Ablation... But my primary Dr. said hes not crazy about that, he wants a 2nd opinion,. So hes sending me to one of the best , if not the best in the city to handel this.. Still unknown if its benign or malignant... I assume a biopsy is next.. "sigh'..... So far.. it's only stage 1

Good luck getting through this. Hope it works out well for you.

Mike

6 hours ago, nickers said:

Ditto to what Mike said but just remember the alternative to growing old and count those blessings the more years you get.

BTW Some words of wisdom from my ole Granny as she hit 90 on the way to 98, "The years between 50 and 70 actually do feel like 20 years, but the years between 70 and 90 feel much more like 2."

13 hours ago, nickers said:

gods speed 

Well.. I saw this Urologist/Oncologist earlier today and we got better news than was expected...All I gotta say is someone up in heaven must like me..... Thank you all for the kind words...

13 hours ago, nickers said:

Good luck.   Let's hope the expression "I'm gonna rip you a new asshole" does not apply here.

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Well.. I saw this Urologist/Oncologist earlier today and we got better news than was expected...All I gotta say is someone up in heaven must like me..... Thank you all for the kind words...

OUTSTANDING!!

Mike

2 hours ago, ATOM said:

Baker won ROTW again

Great for him. I was 1\2 expecting it to go to Saquon. He was deserving, 170 yards rushing, 1 TD.   Baker gets a couple more wins, offensive ROTY is going to be a lock.  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Great for him. I was 1\2 expecting it to go to Saquon. He was deserving, 170 yards rushing, 1 TD.   Baker gets a couple more wins, offensive ROTY is going to be a lock.  

With only 3 weeks to go how can he miss? Let's check the recent picture lineup......oh where is Barkley?

Screenshot_2018-12-14-21-09-12.png

18 hours ago, nickers said:

All I gotta say is someone up in heaven must like me...

Lucky for you since no one here likes you... ;)

Good to read, nickers...

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Lucky for you since no one here likes you... ;)

Good to read, nickers...

Thanx Man.. I love ya too .. Lol.. :)

46 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Emphasis on amp...

Might end up prophetic, but right now it's just BR click hype...

Archived