THE BROWNS BOARD

Dorsey pre-draft presser

gumby73

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, syd said:

grossi is a complete Shmucking idiot he asked about drafting that beach bum from California to QB are team,,,yes the dumbass did asked that he's making mkc look smart

Which Beach Bum of a QB from California?   Johnny Utah?

pointbreak.jpg?w=1778

Except...of course, if you recall the movie (s)....Johnny Utah was from Ohio

58 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Which Beach Bum of a QB from California?   Johnny Utah?

pointbreak.jpg?w=1778

Except...of course, if you recall the movie (s)....Johnny Utah was from Ohio

i assumed he was talking Darnold but who knows with that bum,,,,,I do not recall that movie

4 minutes ago, syd said:

I do not recall that movie

You don't recall one of the greatest stories ever to be told?

Point Break

38 minutes ago, D Bone said:

You don't recall one of the greatest stories ever to be told?

Point Break

I actually like that movie.  They recently did a remake....that was not as good as the original.  But the action sequences in the remake could be pretty outstanding.

20 hours ago, syd said:

grossi is a complete Shmucking idiot he asked about drafting that beach bum from California to QB are team,,,yes the dumbass did asked that he's making mkc look smart

Sometimes those Cali Beach Bums work out, some times they don't ...

201276_207871779232627_3050553_o.jpg?_nc

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Sometimes those Cali Beach Bums work out, some times they don't ...

I assume that in this instance by "work out" you mean "exercise". ;)

From what I've been able to discern from various Dorsey comments, we're taking every top rated QB at #1 and we're taking every top rated non QB at #4.  -  And, of course, we could trade down.  

...unlike Dorsey, I learned most of my card games from friends and not my father.

LMAO............... he basically admitted............ HE AIN'T SCHIDT...............

Look dumb asses, Jimmy's wife runs this team. Look at her volunteer work and causes......................... HUE JACKSON is her pet project. Dorsey fumbled and stumbled answering how he has to listen to everyone else................. JUST WHAT THE BROWNS NEED....................... Sashi, Sewage, Homlgren...................Same gutless BS>

2 hours ago, Orion said:

From what I've been able to discern from various Dorsey comments

The one that sticks out to me the most is "Trust your Eyes" not sure if that was a shot across the bow at Sashi again?  Sashi's evaluators? Scouts? but for damn sure, he's either convindant or just C-ocky with his convindance..the scorekeepers will be keeping score 

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

The one that sticks out to me the most is "Trust your Eyes"

Someone should've followed up with a "Whaddyamean by that".

Is he talking about game film?  (I'm assuming)    -  Would that be a good thing for Mayfield and/or Rosen?   And not such a good thing for Darnold & Allen?

48 minutes ago, Orion said:

Is he talking about game film?  (I'm assuming)    -  Would that be a good thing for Mayfield and/or Rosen?   And not such a good thing for Darnold & Allen?

may not load, but worth finding https://www.news-herald.com/sports/20180419/john-dorsey-cagey-but-clues-say-browns-gm-will-take-a-quarterback-with-first-pick   The comment was on any position film evaluating..at the same time. Sashi was haslems contract guy. not a tape evaluator. so could work a lot of ways..lets see what evaluators are cut loose after draft:ph34r:..As for QB,Dorsey sounds more of who can fit Hue/Haley's O system. am not seeing Mayfield stuff off field as a killer..remember dorsey drafted Kelce & Peters who were no angels in school..QB may fall more on Wolfe & x-redskin man Scott Mc Q,T. Haley should also be key designing the O book    

On trusting your eyes... he's obviously referring to Saquon Barkley, the guy is untouchable- Barry Sanders like. He's a media magnet and a superstar playmaker. Hurdling guys, making dudes eat turf trying to get a hand on him. He's a human highlight machine and just what the Dr. ordered for Cleveland. 

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

On trusting your eyes... he's obviously referring to Saquon Barkley, the guy is untouchable- Barry Sanders like. He's a media magnet and a superstar playmaker. Hurdling guys, making dudes eat turf trying to get a hand on him. He's a human highlight machine and just what the Dr. ordered for Cleveland. 

He's nothing but a merengue dancerHe's nothing but a merengue dancer

20 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

He's nothing but a merengue dancerHe's nothing but a merengue dancer

Please show me any evidence of this, here's a video for reference in case you forgot who we are talking about... the only people dancing are the defensive players dancing with the air when they TRY to tackle Saquon. ;)

12 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Please show me any evidence of this, here's a video for reference in case you forgot who we are talking about... the only people dancing are the defensive players dancing with the air when they TRY to tackle Saquon. ;)

You are really getting stupider by the moment aren't youYou are really getting stupider by the moment aren't you

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

LMAO............... he basically admitted............ HE AIN'T SCHIDT...............

Look dumb asses, Jimmy's wife runs this team. Look at her volunteer work and causes......................... HUE JACKSON is her pet project. Dorsey fumbled and stumbled answering how he has to listen to everyone else................. JUST WHAT THE BROWNS NEED....................... Sashi, Sewage, Homlgren...................Same gutless BS>

Yup, Dorsey listened to Hue and told him STFU, go sit in the corner Minion. So troll-a-matic, want to explain how Hue (by his own admission as of yesterday) doesn't know who DORSEY is going to pick? $hit- even Haslam doesn't know yet. 

Make no mistake about it- Dorsey is making the personnel decisions, and has been since the day he was hired. 

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

yall-got-any-5ab077.jpg

How can there be any more?  I mean....he played for three years.....how many times could he have run or caught the ball?   Po has posted a video for like every single time the Squaw has touched the ball....hasn't he? 

12 hours ago, PoeticG said:

On trusting your eyes... he's obviously referring to Saquon Barkley...

Actually Dorsey is referring to himself. There is only one pair of eyes whose approval counts. Others may spot prospects to submit for consideration, but only one pair decide.

Hang in there, Po... almost home.

Tweet of the Day.... so far:

Steve WycheVerified account @wyche89Had a brief convo with @Browns GM John Dorsey. No legit trade offers for No.1 pick. As for who that No.1 pick will be? “I haven’t even told my wife.” 🤔@nflnetwork

7:42 AM - 25 Apr 2018

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Tweet of the Day.... so far:

Steve WycheVerified account @wyche89Had a brief convo with @Browns GM John Dorsey. No legit trade offers for No.1 pick. As for who that No.1 pick will be? “I haven’t even told my wife.” 🤔@nflnetwork

7:42 AM - 25 Apr 2018

Because Hue hasn't told him yet. Barkley.

On 4/23/2018 at 5:07 PM, syd said:

not a fan of either of those two actors

Point break was total schidt. 

Archived