THE BROWNS BOARD

Things you will no longer want to hear leading up to the Draft

syd

That the Browns HAVE to draft a QB #1 Overall... Because no, they certainly do not... More than one way to skin a cat.

2 hours ago, PoeticG said:

That the Browns HAVE to draft a QB #1 Overall... Because no, they certainly do not... More than one way to skin a cat.

Skinning a cat is the closest simile I can think of for the Browns not taking a QB with #1... 

3 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Only if the Browns have a 3 way tie for their QB pick will they go with someone not a QB @ #1. Chances of that are slim to none. And if that QB they pick @ either #1 or #4 is a bust, well that's the end of a Cleveland franchise unless Taylor turns out to operate something special.

On 4/20/2018 at 12:28 AM, Dr.Footwear said:

I am sick of the term “arm talent”. 

That and "strong arm" wouldn't be so bad if accuracy, anticipation and vision were also included -  especially if the evaluations included pass rushers and corners challenging those things... 

9 hours ago, boo fagley said:

No he wont be

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000927595/article/mike-mayocks-2018-nfl-draft-position-rankings-30

Quarterback

1. Sam Darnold, USC

2. Josh Allen, Wyoming

3. Josh Rosen, UCLA

4. Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

5. Lamar Jackson, Louisville

Fall: Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State (T-5)

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

I was just reading yesterday about Kiper's certainty that Jimmy Clausen would be a stud within eight years (?) or Kiper would "retire".

Article pointed out that it's been eight years.

http://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/mel-kiper-said-hed-retire-2018-jimmy-clausen-wasnt-successful-nfl-qb-well.html

Ya gotta love a website called "AwfulAnnouncing.com...

14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

One of the main reasons my posts get so many views is because I never call names. You will never hear me call people jackoffs, fuktards, blawjobs,, assholes,  dumb bastoords, susnabitches, caulksuckers, or any other bad words. I have always maintained the highest stards of decorum, regardless of how big a pussy Zomblow is.

Pretty funny shite there,  FRAKtard. B)

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Pretty funny shite there,  FRAKtard. B)

I will be wearing my Black and Gold on opening day. 

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I will be wearing my Black and Gold on opening day. 

You're the kind of guy that would have worn swastikas in the US or UK during World War IIYou're the kind of guy that would have worn swastikas in the US or UK during World War II

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, PoeticG said:

hey man were not talking about what you are planning for your pre draft meal

Archived