THE BROWNS BOARD

Things you will no longer want to hear leading up to the Draft

syd

Boom or bust prospect.

It'slike "yeah, his floor is very down, but he's so raw maybe he becomes a HOF!" Like every other prospect didn't have a chance to make a name of themselves...

Mayock & Kiper.brother please.. "When you draft this kid and put this player in your locker room your team instantly gets better"   Brother, these rookies walk into a pro locker room & want to hide or piss in a corner from these Munsters...:ph34r:  

1 hour ago, Canton Mike said:

I no longer want to hear or read name calling

Party Pooper!   (Ooops)

umm...I don't wanna hear that Jimmuh has been asking around about Josh Allen.  Or any player in the draft.  Go sit in the corner Jimmuh and let the guy you hired handle it ALL!  You and the homeless guy are lousy at player evaluation.

18 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

I don't want you I hear anyone bitch about Hue until after game 6 in the regular season. Put the pitchforks away. It should be a board moratorium. 

Fuk Hue.. He blows...

16 hours ago, syd said:

maybe it's subliminal or just makes me want to poke a dagger through my ear

SA QUAN  SA GONE 

Reporters saying things like, "A friend of so-and-so told me this team REALLY likes THIS guy and there's no way they're going to pass on him!"

Just shut up already.  

At least this year on draft night we won’t have to hear Gruden say after every pick.....

”After drafting (player name) the (team name) just got a WHOLE lot better!!! 

I swear that dude liked every draft pick by every team ever

7 minutes ago, hx214 said:

At least this year on draft night we won’t have to hear Gruden say after every pick.....

I'm so happy he's a head coach again, just so he can stop sucking during the draft, games, QB camp shows.... 

11 hours ago, hx214 said:

I keep wondering when he will take JFF on with the Raiders, before or after the draft?:P

Archived