THE BROWNS BOARD

Ex-player threatens Harbut

Browns149

Ah yes, what an opportunity for the bottom rung OSU fans to troll. Care so little about Michigan they make a whole song about it, and post threads like this.

Honestly, I hope this kid gets help. Some of the tweets he made, combined with the  current climate of potential gun violence, make me hope he gets some help. This is far beyond a player just being unhappy with a coach, when he threatens to shoot others. I'm not  sure why he was kicked off of the team in November, or what spurred these tweets, but its not a good situation.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ah yes, what an opportunity for the bottom rung OSU fans to troll. Care so little about Michigan they make a whole song about it, and post threads like this.

What the Fuyuck you dumb turd....it was all over the news. Its not like it was made up or something.

Honestly, I hope this kid gets help. Some of the tweets he made, combined with the  current climate of potential gun violence, make me hope he gets some help. This is far beyond a player just being unhappy with a coach, when he threatens to shoot others. I'm not  sure why he was kicked off of the team in November, or what spurred these tweets, but its not a good situation.

I did not see where the guy was identified....but sure...he definitely has problems.  Perhaps bi-polar or schizo.

The major outlets weren't identifying him but we know who he is. We have screenshots of his posts. It was a player that was kicked off of the team in November. If you actually read his posts, it sounds like a deeper issue. Something concerning

And no Sheet it's not fake. But this thread, and the OP, are designed to troll. Nothing more.

59 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The major outlets weren't identifying him but we know who he is. We have screenshots of his posts. It was a player that was kicked off of the team in November. If you actually read his posts, it sounds like a deeper issue. Something concerning

And no Sheet it's not fake. But this thread, and the OP, are designed to troll. Nothing more.

Of course it is.  Why are you so naive and immature about it?

Gip... I said it was a troll and you responded "what the Shmuck you dumb turd... It's not like it was made up or something." Insinuating it wasn't meant to troll.

I respond again saying this was to troll and you respond "of course it is"

..................... Just try to be consistent here, geez. The inevitable flood of OSU trolling will be bad enough

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Gip... I said it was a troll and you responded "what the Shmuck you dumb turd... It's not like it was made up or something." Insinuating it wasn't meant to troll.

I respond again saying this was to troll and you respond "of course it is"

..................... Just try to be consistent here, geez. The inevitable flood of OSU trolling will be bad enough

You made it sound like the information was something that should not have been brought up....in essence, that is was fabricated.  That is what I got from your reply. 

Besides, in reading the original post...there was really nothing "troll worthy" about it.  It was mostly just a link to the story.   So, you are being paranoid or stupid  or sensitive about it or all of the above.  Of course, I understand it.  Its like being a Browns fan....only multiplied by two since you are also an FMU fan.  It is hard to have your teams suck all the time.  It makes you defensive....as you are.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

If you can't see how the title and OP are blatant attempt at trolling I'm not going to try and walk you through it. 

Grow the Fuyuck Up.  He has been using that name for Harbaugh all along.  Lots of people call him worse...because he often comes off as an asshat....and as often as not he knows it and does it on purpose.

The only thing wrong with his post is the fact that he made an assumption that TUN was "above this stuff".  I am not sure what "this stuff" is.  Having a former player make threats to his former coach?  Every school is "above" that from the lowest grade school to the top graduate schools in the nation....including FMU...which should not be singled out.

Archived