THE BROWNS BOARD

Fun things to do while waiting for the April 26th 2018 NFL Draft!

mjp28

45 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Had to share that bottle of Napa Cab with my son in law tonight so I'm down to about 2 glasses left. Thinking about one of my Bordeauxs next. And if I hear Allen it will be a triple shot of Diplomatico.:wacko:

A fifth of JamisonA fifth of Jamison

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/18/2018 at 6:33 AM, Dutch Oven said:

The human equivalent of herpes isn't betting anyone based off one of his troll takes. 

Go back to sucking your Mom's wiener. Only an idiot would bet on what another man is going to choose. Thanks for the compliment though. I am equivalent to herpes. I stay with you forever and there isn't a goddamned thing you can do to stop it.

19 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Back to the topic.....

At this point, buy large amounts of food & drink, stock up on Browns' paper plates/bowls & napkins, clean Mancave & print up prospect lists for all guests.

Only ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!

Mike 

Geeezzz this seems like Opening Day in football or even baseball,  I don't really remember this kind of hoopla just for a draft.

We might get out our CHICAGO ITALIAN BEEF SANDWICH recipe, four pounds of top round seared then cooked for hours in the oven, featuring Italian seasonings and roasted red peppers  sliced very thin  served up on sourdough  bagettes. Haven't had it in years and plenty for the neighbors and day two.

See GAMEDAY food if you're interested in the recipe. Ummmmm.

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Go back to sucking your Mom's wiener. Only an idiot would bet on what another man is going to choose. Thanks for the compliment though. I am equivalent to herpes. I stay with you forever and there isn't a goddamned thing you can do to stop it.

I think its safe to say that when your mother passed, she felt relief that she would no longer have to deal with you. 

Archived