Sign in to follow this  
LaDexter

Seriously, the motives in Syria are....

Either you believe Assad is a single digit IQ moron.... or this was another Zionist frame job....

Background - Trump just starts hinting about a US pullout of Syria....

Assad likes that idea.

Netanyahu does NOT.

What is the ONE THING that would prevent that???

Yeah....  Assad could've killed 10k with machine guns and Trump and the "US" media wouldn't care beans.  Kill less than 100 with "chem" and wham-o... the US be staying, Assad be hurtin.... and Netanyahu laughing.... as once again the "US" media prevents any serious discussion of the motives of those Israeli planes who were there "immediately after"   .... 

Always dodge the issue by tossing a card and refusing to discuss the reality that there were Israeli planes right there....

The motives listed above are indisputable.  

You are just here to attack another patriotic American with too much truth about Israel.

How much $$$$$$$$$$ did you make in 2001 off DEFENSE STOCKS???

Just now, LaDexter said:

Always dodge the issue by tossing a card and refusing to discuss the reality that there were Israeli planes right there....

The motives listed above are indisputable.  

You are just here to attack another patriotic American with too much truth about Israel.

How much $$$$$$$$$$ did you make in 2001 off DEFENSE STOCKS???

Not enough. I wish I had more because I would have one of my minions responding to this when not wiping my as-s for me.

It is perfectly clear that you aren't interested in a discussion of the motives here.  Netanyahu knows all too well that it was Putin on 9/13/2001 who came out and fingered ISRAEL for 911.

If the US leaves Syria, that leaves Putin there next to Israel... with no US "mercenaries" to die first....

Just now, LaDexter said:

It is perfectly clear that you aren't interested in a discussion of the motives here.  Netanyahu knows all too well that it was Putin on 9/13/2001 who came out and fingered ISRAEL for 911.

If the US leaves Syria, that leaves Putin there next to Israel... with no US "mercenaries" to die first....

I just don't sit and read spam about conspiracy theories. So my default reaction is to the mock the mentally ill person. I am a throw back to the good old days when you would throw rocks at the kids with poor hygiene and made the Retarded kids all eat at the same table. 

7 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I just don't sit and read spam about conspiracy theories

..... you also obfuscate, insult, distract, lie, and spam in response to them....

2 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

..... you also obfuscate, insult, distract, lie, and spam in response to them....

Thus the "I don't just sit and read spam", I also make fun of it because it usually sends loons into a tail spin.

2 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

An article citing an unnamed source and one citing a guy who runs a conspiracy group. 

If any of these stories were backed by actual facts, I might give them a proper going over. But most of them end up being hearsay and make believe from bored people who want this stuff to be true and for them to be the only people "in the know". 

Your "facts" begin and end with whether or not this was a "controlled demolition" or not...

Now, was that a controlled demolition, or did building 7 fall there from "damage from debris" the day before...???

Yeah, building 7 is THAT OBVIOUS, so obvious that even Geraldo admitted it before being scolded by Murdoch and never inviting Jesse Ventura back on Fox again....

https://www.google.com/search?q=geraldo+ventura+7+911&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS793US793&oq=geraldo+ventura+7+911&aqs=chrome..69i57.8367j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

Russia/Putin is the one never fooled by any of the Zionist acts of treason during the past 50+ years.

It is nice to know that someone is still spying on us every day....

When confronted with truth, Zionists respond with....

yeah, that.

Let it be known this issue has been forfeited by the Zionist side.

Assad wants the US out.

Netanyahu doesn't.

Who do you think really did the chem attack???

37 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

When confronted with truth, Zionists respond with....

yeah, that.

Let it be known this issue has been forfeited by the Zionist side.

Assad wants the US out.

Netanyahu doesn't.

Who do you think really did the chem attack???

Maybe people aren’t all Zionists. Maybe, they just want to make fun of the conspiracy nuts they run into because they are easy to wind up. 

Or this is all some secret Jew plot!

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Don't let him get to you Dexter. Truth is, Logic is Jewish.

We've got you now, logic, you slimy Zionist, you. 

• Sad 1

Come on, Dex, it's only one small step, don't cheap out now. Hitler was the good guy protecting europe and the world from the jew menace. The Holocaust never happened! Jew propoganda to destroy the only threat to their supremacy for all times!

• Haha 1

Well if the MSM never mentioned it any other way then by gully the news must be right! They would never lie or mislead the people. Just like our school text books, 100% true! Just seems fishy how Syria backs away from Rothschild banking and then we air strike them..........Or is that to much for people to take in?

21 minutes ago, medicineman said:

Well if the MSM never mentioned it any other way then by gully the news must be right! They would never lie or mislead the people. Just like our school text books, 100% true! Just seems fishy how Syria backs away from Rothschild banking and then we air strike them..........Or is that to much for people to take in?

OK. We will presume you are right. So what are you and your friends doing to try and stop these terrible things that you claim are going on in secret other than whining about "sheep" online? Or in the case of LaDexter, just presuming everyone is some Zionist? 

If I lived in a country where I believed that literally everything that happens ever is some sinister plot, I would move or try to do something about it. But conspiracy nuts won't because they are too ate up with playing make believe and not actually doing anything.

44 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I would have responded earlier but I was rubbing my hands together while looking at a pile of money.

dammit, that is just terrible. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Cal, you better back away or LaDexter will presume you are one of "them" too haha.

אני חושב שאתה צודק ("I think you are right" in Hebrew)

• Haha 2