THE BROWNS BOARD

Giants at #2

darren15

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

The Browns are not going to outmaneuver anyone in the draft. DePo, Hue and Haslam run the draft, The Browns have not had a successful draft since they returned in 1999, Not once, Not a single fukcing time have the Browns emerged the year after the draft and had ANYONE say...." Wow, this draft really panned out for Cleveland, they really got the best of everyone".  

Last year, they got snookered into taking a homosexual Zumba instructor so that the Bears could get Trubisky.

The Browns are not just the laughing stock among fans, they are al McFly among the other owners, and media. his franchise is seen as a glory hole. A franchise to be taken advantage of and raped for it's draft picks. Player drafted by the picks Cleveland traded away are doing far, far better than the schidt we got in the swaps. If the Browns do not take Barkley first, they will again be the laughing stock of the NFL when the guy, like Wentz tears it up.

Hue Jackson wants Black Lamarkenton, aka RG4. Watch the Browns fukck this up by taking Chubb #1, trading down and getting RG4 later on. 

LMAO @ this schidt franchise.

Hue Jackson strikes again................ LMAO................ HASLAM LOVES this dumb bastard. 

Just so totally wrong. DePodesta has no say, Hue is on the outside looking in, and Haslam learned his lesson to not listen to Homeless guys. Barkley is a Zumba Dancer, and Lamar Jackson is RG IV who won't get drafted by the Browns. If Hue has any input as you say- then why in the hell would he want to bring in a Griffin clone that spectacularly flopped first time around? Hue isn't THAT stupid. 

As to the Browns not taking Barkley #1? They won't get laughed at- maybe by you, but not the rest of the National Media, where 90% of the mock drafts have Cleveland taking a QB first. 

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just so totally wrong. DePodesta has no say, Hue is on the outside looking in, and Haslam learned his lesson to not listen to Homeless guys. Barkley is a Zumba Dancer, and Lamar Jackson is RG IV who won't get drafted by the Browns. If Hue has any input as you say- then why in the hell would he want to bring in a Griffin clone that spectacularly flopped first time around? Hue isn't THAT stupid. 

As to the Browns not taking Barkley #1? They won't get laughed at- maybe by you, but not the rest of the National Media, where 90% of the mock drafts have Cleveland taking a QB first. 

The other commentators were doing everything just short of laughing at Maurice Jones-Drew for NOT taking a QB first in his mock. He then doubled down with Chubb @ 4 after Barky @ 1 by saying they needed to win now with Taylor. The others kept pointing out that Taylor is only a bridge to a rookie QB and if they knew exactly who they wanted, they should not fool around with it. He stuck to his guns by continuing to make the case that a running back for Taylor and a twin on the other end for Garrett would make them instantly winners. On the plus side he didn't take Allen.

On 4/14/2018 at 3:33 PM, Tour2ma said:

True...

I'm still down with Ward at #4 if we stay there and I've finally distilled my "why" down to a single thought...

There are positions you can fill by committee... and those you cannot. Shutdown corner is one of the "cannots".

I agree.  I would take Fitz at #4.

Archived