boo fagley

Youre not going to believe this Johnny Comeback

Oh, I believe it ... He just doesn't get it.

Zombo

“[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."

He might not have lit the league up, but he sure did burn down a franchise.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

“[The shoe] said, ‘The Comeback,'” Gonzalez said on The Big Lead Radio on Fox Sports. “And I’m like, ‘The comeback from what?’ No offense to Johnny, but it’s not like he came here and lit the league up."

Nah...hell....he played little part in that, really.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Nah...hell....he played little part in that, really.

I disagree. Probably got Pettine fired. Care to start a poll who was most responsible for that dumpster fire era? Manziel, Gilbert, or Farmer.  :)  

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I loved that comment Tour, you have to have something "to comeback" from. I'll give him substance abuse- maybe. Doubt he's going to get a sniff from an NFL team. Time to head north of the border Johnny- that's how you're going to have to work your way back. 

got my hopes up when i saw the thread title, i thought some NFL team signed him.  Comeback shoes without a comeback yet?  come on JFF, you're not going to endear yourself to anyone that way.

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I loved that comment Tour, you have to have something "to comeback" from. I'll give him substance abuse- maybe. Doubt he's going to get a sniff from an NFL team. Time to head north of the border Johnny- that's how you're going to have to work your way back. 

The interview I saw him give he admitted he would likely have to go that route and was ok with it. Sure he'd like someone to take a chance, but he seemed to have no illusions considering the part he himself played in his own demise in Cleveland. I'm sure some days he can convince himself someone will take him and the fact that some are coming to watch him and talk to him likely fuels that hope. But overall he seemed happy just to have his life back and be on the right track with football for the love of playing the game.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/johnny-manziel-went-full-on-‘johnny-football’-in-second-spring-league-game/ar-AAvPvZv?li=BBnbfcL

58 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I disagree. Probably got Pettine fired. Care to start a poll who was most responsible for that dumpster fire era? Manziel, Gilbert, or Farmer.  :)  

But those guys are only 1/4 of the mess you better put in banner and Lumbardy and sashimi and I don't know who else was GM of this team for all that time and those guys in and Johnny Manziel only one small part of itBut those guys are only 1/4 of the mess you better put in banner and Lumbardy and sashimi and I don't know who else was GM of this team for all that time and those guys in and Johnny Manziel only one small part

I can't believe this A$$hole still gets this kind of airtime...

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, nickers said:

I can't believe this A$$hole still gets this kind of airtime...

Being a reality star is not the same as being a star in reality...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Can you burn down a dirt pile? 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Can you burn down a dirt pile? 

The dumpster fire burned out- nothing left to incinerate.  :)  

• Haha 1