THE BROWNS BOARD

We just attacked Syria

JAFBF

50 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Track record - past proves future.

What track record? These are just random social media accounts saying conspiracy Sheet you agree with. They face no consequences for being wrong. They have no journalism standards. These random guys behind computers just posts whatever they want on 4chan and you eat it up.

And this isn't some "well MSM blah blah blah" cowpoop. This isn't a news source. It's some random account. 

In all of the "lame stream media" / fake news nonsense I think people have completely lost site of what an actual, legitimate source is. Sheet.

Go ahead with the usual/typical responses now. More than I wanted to post in here.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

the info you bring is somewhat fascinating in its own right - only because it focuses on what I think we agree on 

I cannot take in the whole of the tweets, FB / deep state subjects because it fails to confirm to my satisfaction that they are reliable.

so yea - Im not watching closely enough, but I  really do want the truth to condemn those in that last corrupt administration brought to light

still waiting ehem Jeff Sessions?

Understood, there's a lot going on.

I don't even think the people running things are 100% accurate - I'm certainly not going to claim anywhere close too that.

Way more accurate than MSM these days, that's for sure.

Trump is a friggin' genius (IQ) and he has incredible Intel assets working with him.

Look how he handled DACA.

Flipped it right back onto the Left and they totally walked away from it.

The Wall officially started this past week in San Diego.

How about North Korea, did you ever think that was going to have a peaceful solution ?

I sure didn't, I thought we were in for a big time battle there.

Everyone is just so used to getting their News from MSM it's hard to break away - it's just convenient to switch on the tube.

I still get misdirected by them (MSM) when something pops up from them.

Lifelong habits can be hard to change.

Got a few updates on last night that look interesting.

image.png.27b51f1f7e989c7a73640efdc365c1c2.png

This fits the narrative - War is deception, ISIS is the enemy.

image.png.6e261eb1027c011cf664dc391cc068f2.png

We did this, as in Bushs, Clintons, and Obama.

image.png.e47a8ae22c5cce76e33f530388b8d6b1.png

Humvees look brand new   .   .   .

Now here we get to an area where I still have to challenge myself about in regards to Clowns being involved, but perhaps this will shed light on that.

image.png.041e5255157f9944f627e65926f57ae5.png

https://www.rt.com/news/424149-skripal-poisoning-bz-lavrov/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

image.png.d56bbac845b2bebd1cd0037cb1639c22.png

http://www.nti.org/search/?q=""&sort=-publication_date&selected_facets=model:"Facility"&page=37

image.thumb.png.e214b0e4059c9903129bb236e18181ac.png

Here are a few (take a look, there are quite a few - 31 ?) Facilities by NTI in Syria.

image.thumb.png.eee6b817c649388a95181a24fb312ec4.png

Not terribly surprising.

So who is NTI ?

image.png.8346abed139361190c3e4bd70f148313.png

For Woody:

image.png.76bc0296098414a23c10a745b29164f9.png

Sorry this is so long, there's no quick way to relay this type of info.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

What track record? These are just random social media accounts saying conspiracy Sheet you agree with. They face no consequences for being wrong. They have no journalism standards. These random guys behind computers just posts whatever they want on 4chan and you eat it up.

And this isn't some "well MSM blah blah blah" cowpoop. This isn't a news source. It's some random account. 

In all of the "lame stream media" / fake news nonsense I think people have completely lost site of what an actual, legitimate source is. Sheet.

Go ahead with the usual/typical responses now. More than I wanted to post in here.

Well don't worry about the length is still adds up to zip. Your track record is unblemished.

😊

WSS

55 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Understood, there's a lot going on.

I don't even think the people running things are 100% accurate - I'm certainly not going to claim anywhere close too that.

Way more accurate than MSM these days, that's for sure.

Trump is a friggin' genius (IQ) and he has incredible Intel assets working with him.

Look how he handled DACA.

Flipped it right back onto the Left and they totally walked away from it.

The Wall officially started this past week in San Diego.

How about North Korea, did you ever think that was going to have a peaceful solution ?

I sure didn't, I thought we were in for a big time battle there.

Everyone is just so used to getting their News from MSM it's hard to break away - it's just convenient to switch on the tube.

I still get misdirected by them (MSM) when something pops up from them.

Lifelong habits can be hard to change.

Got a few updates on last night that look interesting.

image.png.27b51f1f7e989c7a73640efdc365c1c2.png

This fits the narrative - War is deception, ISIS is the enemy.

image.png.6e261eb1027c011cf664dc391cc068f2.png

We did this, as in Bushs, Clintons, and Obama.

image.png.e47a8ae22c5cce76e33f530388b8d6b1.png

Humvees look brand new   .   .   .

Now here we get to an area where I still have to challenge myself about in regards to Clowns being involved, but perhaps this will shed light on that.

image.png.041e5255157f9944f627e65926f57ae5.png

https://www.rt.com/news/424149-skripal-poisoning-bz-lavrov/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

image.png.d56bbac845b2bebd1cd0037cb1639c22.png

http://www.nti.org/search/?q=""&sort=-publication_date&selected_facets=model:"Facility"&page=37

image.thumb.png.e214b0e4059c9903129bb236e18181ac.png

Here are a few (take a look, there are quite a few - 31 ?) Facilities by NTI in Syria.

image.thumb.png.eee6b817c649388a95181a24fb312ec4.png

Not terribly surprising.

So who is NTI ?

image.png.8346abed139361190c3e4bd70f148313.png

For Woody:

image.png.76bc0296098414a23c10a745b29164f9.png

Sorry this is so long, there's no quick way to relay this type of info.

Those Humvee pictures are from Iraq.  They haven't used them in years.  

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Those Humvee pictures are from Iraq.  They haven't used them in years.  

Did some digging.

You are correct, looks like those are what we left in Iraq and were "captured" by ISIS.

Something else just hit me after these Israeli(?) strikes.

image.png.3af350b6ae338b41d54373d2118413ff.png

https://truepundit.com/the-biggest-u-s-navy-force-since-iraq-invasion-may-be-sailing-toward-syria/

Why do this if we've already hit our targets ?

Now Iranian bases in Syria are being hit   .   .   .  

Bolton recently came on board, and he is an expert on Iran (Iranian Leadership were not happy to see him appointed).

I think Iran is in our Crosshairs too, as they are supporters of Terrorism (Leadership anyway) among other things.

This also fits with the Iran narrative thread if the people are getting ready to revolt and we're (actually) going to support them.

I think Assad may be safe (think Kim Jong-un).

Similarities ?

This is going to take several weeks to play out, but is something to keep an eye on.

There will be a lot other distractions going on as well.

I may have a lot more digging to do.

great. JAF is blugeoning another thread with stupid anon/whatever blather.

"ooooohhhhh:" why this? secret conspiracy.

"ooooohhhhhh": why that? secret conspiracy.

all the surmising out of complete ignorance. I figure the sending of the fleet is two-fold -

1. A misdirection - a brilliant one - that "says" to our enemies that we will hit them when our strike force gets there. haha. We hit them well before they could get there, along with Britain and France.

2. Warning to Iran and the russians - that any face-saving retaliation would be obliterated, ramp up the chances of escalation. Calculating on the presence of ally ships presently there is a grave, very stupid move.

They won't. The excellent ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, and the ambassadors from Britain and Franceretty much slapped the russians silly at the UN meeting the russians angrily insisted upon.

"And to people that don't believe me, well, just trust me. I post a lot. There. Done. I mean, you aren't going to believe the Lame Stream Media, are you sheep?"

Yeeeeaaahhhh...ok

I get that you dont like the "MSM". Legitimately or not. That doesn't mean you need to listen to the first 4chan Anon twitter account you find.

But I know I'm waiting my breath. A 20+ page thread of tinfoil hat theories confirms that

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

great. JAF is blugeoning another thread with stupid anon/whatever blather.

"ooooohhhhh:" why this? secret conspiracy.

"ooooohhhhhh": why that? secret conspiracy.

all the surmising out of complete ignorance. I figure the sending of the fleet is two-fold -

1. A misdirection - a brilliant one - that "says" to our enemies that we will hit them when our strike force gets there. haha. We hit them well before they could get there, along with Britain and France.

2. Warning to Iran and the russians - that any face-saving retaliation would be obliterated, ramp up the chances of escalation. Calculating on the presence of ally ships presently there is a grave, very stupid move.

They won't. The excellent ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, and the ambassadors from Britain and Franceretty much slapped the russians silly at the UN meeting the russians angrily insisted upon.

1 & 2 are valid, possibilities.

I already covered the Anon credibility side of things, perhaps this will improve things.

image.png.7c3a74b89f82fe05f2a48fda0adb0205.png

Those are some serious credentials.

So much for the claims of shooting down 70+ Cruise Missiles (which Pentagon also said never happened)

image.png.fd4c1c4d5e8e8b9a55c5da36300f3e14.png

Iranian & Hezbollah (aka Terrorist) forces.

image.png.d35d640ca7450938deefa2517672e88e.png

Iranian Missiles.

image.thumb.png.7f01256531a8152842c77f764688aef6.png

Hmm, more Hezbollah units.

image.png.3fbfd3c8fe98961c82de6500e1065eea.png

Now here we have Iranian forces at a Chemical Research Center.

image.png.22a3ab2fa56fa4357fa9f06fa9c62b50.png

More Iranian forces.

image.png.9c0c7aa297306b09b59e2ee5332f3215.png

More Hezbollah, and our first Syrian (wrong place wrong time ?).

image.thumb.png.8991aac349ff3faa709c4999570d8c19.png

Homs - Missile Factory modified for Chemical Weapon Warheads.

Hama - Missile production and base (more ?).

Mezze - Iranian and Hezbollah forces.

Jabal Qasiuon - Hezbollah base.

No Russian intercepts.

Massive Russian offensive kicks off at the same time.

Damn lot of Terrorist stronghold targets.

Chemical Facilities taken out (could be the Syrian casualties - don't know).

Sure looks like "Collusion" too me - damn site more than any Pee Dossier.

For Iran - who knows, time will tell.

image.png.ad45e7e422604e0a1b557ce39fb7d58d.png

I wasn't too far off the mark, mebbe...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-14/warship-ruse-and-new-stealth-missiles-how-they-attacked-syria

Warship Ruse and New Stealth Missiles: How the U.S. and Allies Attacked Syria

By
Toluse Olorunnipa
Jennifer Jacobs
Anthony Capaccio
, and
Margaret Talev
April 14, 2018, 12:50 PM EDTUpdated on April 14, 2018, 5:42 PM EDT

I agree that major media sources are less than reliable but anything posted on social media without significant documentation of first hand account should be treated as absolute nonsense until properly vetted by those who actually know.  I will admit that the vetting is becoming increasingly difficult with all major news sources replacing journalism with opinion based reporting.

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I wasn't too far off the mark, mebbe...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-14/warship-ruse-and-new-stealth-missiles-how-they-attacked-syria

Warship Ruse and New Stealth Missiles: How the U.S. and Allies Attacked Syria

By
Toluse Olorunnipa
Jennifer Jacobs
Anthony Capaccio
, and
Margaret Talev
April 14, 2018, 12:50 PM EDTUpdated on April 14, 2018, 5:42 PM EDT

Trump pulled the rope or dope. The navy ships were decoy ducks.

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah, people must be blind to not see all the valuable information you're sharing day after day.

WSS

Never said I was. It isn't worth the effort when responding to conspiracy theorists and those with their head up some party's butt. Now for those that can think for themselves, I'll have a dialogue. I've given up on the rest of you.

And no response to creepily mentioning me repeatedly. Oh well

Archived